Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@Annya Yes dear. Despite my consideration of all the history, I am personally quite sad and disappointed since yesterday specially with the fans response. With many not even tried to leave her a word of encouragement on her SNS accounts or instead leaving negative comments when she is in very need for positive ones among all the bad ones. I talked to some fans privately about that as well and I personally decided to stop reading many comments even from fans.

I just hope we give her strength in this rough time and keep aside our own opinions for now.

• Like 1

@apqaria Even i read them don't even ask me.I never thought i will get to read such comment from fans.I guess even i have to stop reading them too.It hurt me reading all of those message.

I want our girl to be happy and smiling with no matter whom she choose to be.

Yups lets be positive and give her strength.

This is a first time I saw Dahae C fans or even her fan club not giving her full support. That Dahae job how to handle with them later.

I'm speechless if both DH/7 don't understand their own culture or their own people mind set and surprised with the comments. Rather than giving sad story and giving impression both are suffering, why not both of them try to understand their people first and be strong rather crying at the corner. Do something that can show how genuinely in love you are. If they live in my country, this dating story is nothing at all, people are more open minded and we knew how the celebrities live. Yes people will talk abt this and that but not to the degree like a Korean. 

Dahae should knows the consequences and as a fan most of us already gave her the support. If she feels we are not honest in this support, that's why I said it's her turn trying to understand her fans.

Actually the dating news itself is not a sad story to most of her fans, shipper and non shipper. bc it's expected already. From what I understand, most of her Cfans are affected after 7 comments on who is Dahae to him

Most of her C fans interpreted it, as he loves her as a token of appreciation for being so kind and stay by his side during the tough time. How abt if he is in good time, will he looks at Dahae the same way as a hard time. This is the the main issue right now. I know 7 cannot give full love story to media, but that statement actually gives 1000 of interpretation and has been used by many men actually. Both need to do something which as a fan.we also don't know how to give an idea. If they expecting fire work emoji, kisses, flowers, couple look, etc, I think it's too much to ask from majority of Dahae's fan at the moment. Only a handful know the she dating 7 for the past year. Dahae already has the loves from 7 fans and that is good sign already.

In my country and beliefs, good man don't bring around his girl around the world for date for more than a year. Their name supposed at the registration marriage record already.

I read one unknown Celebrity couple who register their marriage and did the ceremony 4 yrs later once they are financially stable.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Yes dear. Despite my consideration of all the history, I am personally quite sad and disappointed since yesterday specially with the fans response. With many not even tried to leave her a word of encouragement on her SNS accounts or instead leaving negative comments when she is in very need for positive ones among all the bad ones. I talked to some fans privately about that as well and I personally decided to stop reading many comments even from fans.

I just hope we give her strength in this rough time and keep aside our own opinions for now.

Aq please don't be too sad bc of comments from heartbroken fans. They hv their right too, and I know they are true fans not just a passing by.

Many that I know sad not bc of the dating but they worried abt Dahae. We talked that in the other thread and didn't put one very deep message from her loyal C fan in here afraid it will hurt you more.

ELY and I and many others had a hard time to digest it, also.-the fan has her reason for saying that or summarized what Dahae's Cfans feeling right now. Dahae continuous action that always caused her the hate and on going mishap make them worry the most.

For me in fact I can take this half hearted, my most worried and fear is we as small fraction from already small group is divided bc of one man. 

• Like 3

Good Morning here in Malaysia, is there a pic in se7en's Instagram? And any translation ? It has been several days since the Dahae/7 news broke out, I have accepted it and now wish them happiness. My earlier feelings of shock, disappointment etc have subsided. Being each other support system for over 10 years, I do think they have found love for each other and all the hate from fans will further strengthen their love. May God Bless Both Dahae and Seven.

BTW is there any acronym for the Dahae/7 couple?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Good Morning here in Malaysia, is there a pic in se7en's Instagram? And any translation ? It has been several days since the Dahae/7 news broke out, I have accepted it and now wish them happiness. My earlier feelings of shock, disappointment etc have subsided. Being each other support system for over 10 years, I do think they have found love for each other and all the hate from fans will further strengthen their love. May God Bless Both Dahae and Seven.

BTW is there any acronym for the Dahae/7 couple?

Good Morning dear. No there is no pic there its blank space.Even i asked the same question i thought it was not loading for me.Its just 2 days that dating news came out, i know we feel it long.No translation dear.

Right now nothing come to mind for acronym,0919 couple.Dawook,wookda don't know dear.

I have said before that when Da Hae is in a public relationship, we should start a new thread for her, in order to support her. Regardless of who the guy is.

I actually admire 7's courage to speak up and address the situation. He is clearly doing it for Dahae's sake and is acting like a man should in order to protect his loved ones. I am grateful to him for that.

His fans are so great and super supportive. Many of her C fans didn't even know who 7 was until a few days ago. And when they google about him the first thing they read about is his scandal. If they see how good they are together people will change their minds eventually but it will take time. 

in Chinese, there is a saying that your true feelings come out during hardships. If they can get through this difficult period, their relationship will come out stronger! :)

• Like 2

They problem now many suspected as marketing strategy. It has been more than a year media smell it thank to YG Stan and they work hand in hand with reporter to expose it right before his comeback next month. This is another view people see it. So who gives the reporter the pic? He purposesly informed his whereabouts at the bar with Peninsula cocktail spoon. It's like purposely orchestra to me. In the pic we saw he ready to be photographed.

Remember I warned u they will exposed it soon with the YGstan cum reporter. As one commenter said in NB, the timing is questionable. Why now exposed it not 6 months ago 

At first of course I'm happy assuming Dahae going to get married soon, but after 3 days Dahae still MIA and this new wave coming with his confession. 

Aq true indeed from the translation he is very sad now, and as we know Dahae is so madly in love with him, she must be very sad too now.

Finally. English translation of se7en's IG post.

Hello. This is Seven. 

First of all, I apologize to my supportive fans for not reaching out to them personally. I'm not sure how and where to start so I'm writing this with much caution. 

I was in deep agony since yesterday. A lot of thoughts ran through my mind.. I realized that many people around me can be hurt because of my existence. I used to believe, 'Truth will be known once time passes', but ultimately, I realized that everything is my fault. 

I did not actively justify the parts that are not true, and just moved on with ignorance. I was also hesitant to speak up because I didn't want my explanation to be the truth that many do not want to hear. However, for those who are here to listen, I am bravely speaking up for the truth. 

At the time, the Thai and Chinese traditional massage parlors were closed, and the last place I visited became an issue. The first two places I visited did not show up on broadcast and it was depicted as if I visited the place with ill intentions. I was waiting to receive a blind massage, however, canceled and left, considering the possibility of creating misunderstandings. 

I did not take part or had intentions for any of the bad actions many people claimed I have done. 

According to the results by the Ministry of National Defense after investigation with clear evidence, the massage parlor controversy was only ruled to be 'Absent Without Leave' and no other charges were made. 

However, it is my fault for leaving the military without permission. Many issues then followed and on that part, I'm still deeply reflecting from it with an apologetic mind. 

I also want to become an energy to those who give me the energy in my life. From now on, I will be cautious of every action and show only the good side. 

Thank you for reading this long message."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/se7en-officially-addresses-his-past-visit-to-an-adult-massage-parlor

I'm just really hoping Dahae is okay.. Be strong Dahae-shii..

• Like 3

And one thing I think we no need to stress it too much they are closed friend for 10 yrs bc he belonged to someone way yrs ago. They must met once a year or talk through SNS before that and only closed after Dec 2014.

Dahae close friend Philip is YG marketing stronghold, even he's more a freelance so he also part of the 7 new comeback strategy. And I bet Dahae also involved in the financial sector.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20160908/19763477

現年32歲的韓劇《大話妹》女星李多海,昨日被爆跟31歲的男歌手SE7EN由多年好友昇華為戀人,二人更被影到上月在曼谷約會,有圖有真相下,二人即大方認愛,表示已拍拖7個月。
同樣是1984年出世的李多海跟SE7EN,一直是圈中非常合拍的好友。SE7EN前年與女星朴寒星分手,當時甩拖的SE7EN剛退役,加上跟前公司YG事務所約滿,愛情事業兩失意,得李多海依然陪伴在側,二人因共度患難而感情加深。
目前SE7EN主要在日本活動,李多海就在中國拍戲,據知他們因工作繁忙兼為避開人群,多於私家車上秘密約會,又或去海外旅行拍拖。二人離開韓國就放低戒備,搭飛機時會高調地坐在一起,有講有笑。4月時他們曾去澳門旅行,上月又去曼谷度假,於21日時被影到於當地某6星級酒店甜蜜high tea。當時二人均戴帽遮面,其間李多海拿出手機,似是為男友拍照。 

下月拍拖現身

照片公開後,二人所屬事務所承認戀情,SE7EN方面表示:「兩人於對方辛苦的時期互相成為彼此的力量,於幾個月之前開始正式拍拖,希望大家能祝福二人。」而二人公開戀情後,將於下月1日齊齊現身「2016釜山One Asia Festival」開幕式,勢必成為焦點。
SE7EN對上一個公開的藝人女友是前年斬纜、拍拖12年的朴寒星,當時外界都估計二人會結婚,不過SE7EN於2013年當兵期間被爆偷揼邪骨,因而遭朴寒星狠飛。而李多海就不乏緋聞,跟好拍檔李棟旭因兩度合作而爆出緋聞,另外又因合作內地劇《愛的蜜方》而傳出暗撻李易峰。
撰文:梁雯迪  art_end.gif

The news has been reported by major news outlets in HK.  The one above says they have been spotted on a plane sitting next to each other, laughing and chatting openly. In April, they went to Macau together and Bangkok in August. Many have also seen them on the streets together when they were abroad. The report also mentions PBH and her 12 year relationship with 7, as well as Dahae's dating scandals with LDW and LYF.

• Like 3

@samzz i don't think she is sad right now. Nervous maybe, but definitely not sad. When a man declares his love for you in public, how can you feel sad? A lot of women and even her antis might even feel a tad jealous of her.  If the news is going to come out anyway, they might as well make the most out of it, whether it is for his publicity or hers. This may leave a sour taste with her fans as they might think she is being used for publicity (once again), but who knows, she may be fine with the whole thing.

• Like 2

@samzz I am not sure if you have read as many comments as I did. But no, many did even comment about her news before that article about seven's opinion about her came out at all. And I think when you are not able to accept something you get to look with a black eye to whatever related to it. So your judgment is not the same as if this was coming from someone you do like for example.

Fans can be sad and worried, yes it is their right but the ultimate thing is how you deal with it. This is not a role we can criticize her for choosing as we usually do and not a career decision we can blame her for. This is about her own heart and feelings, about her as a human being not an actress. So we should be more careful on what we say and respond about it. 

In the end we aren't affected for one bit with all this, we can continue our life normally and enjoy it freely but the words coming from touching our keyboard can hurt some hearts.

I don't have much energy to reply to other points you mentioned that I don't agree on but I hope I was able to clearly state my thoughts

I wish Da-hae all the best and for her to be strong during this time (as she always has been before) and be happy with whoever and whatever future she choose.

I am personally going to refrain from commenting about this issue for sometime.

• Like 5

That's Ok Aq, I understand it

We can move on, but I hv to tell my curiosity is starting to on alert mode. I'm very stubborn when comes to this but  will keep it confidential after this.

Now waiting for more on BOF news which seems quite these few days.

I'm happy if everyone think Dahae is happy now, maybe I'm the one who worried too much abt her.

With permission from Chinese fans, I have uploaded the video they made about the memories during Da-hae's filming for MGMM.

It is really nice MV with some new pictures we didn't see and with the time line of filming, love it :wub:

• Like 7