Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Let's all be positive for our girl! I know many of us have reservations about Se7en, but the fact is that our girl chose him, out of her many suitors.  If you look at the photo, neither was wearing a mask or made any attempt to hide themselves in broad daylight. This tells me they are in a stable relationship.   

The C reporters can stop hounding her with questions about YF now. Hopefully YF fans will stop harassing her. Wookie's C fans and some of his international fans can breathe a sigh of relief. In fact, DH heard from her closest C fans about those vicious attacks from Wookie's C fans last year. She even knew which group of Wookie fans were behind it. Hope both of these fandoms can act graciously from now on and let bygones be bygones.

Many people forget the fact that Se7en dated PHB for almost 12 years before he enlisted in MS. Dahae has always said she wants to date publicly and comfortably. If a man is to be condemned for life for visiting a massage parlour, then half of Korea's male population would be in trouble. Dramaland and their male leads' characters simply do not exist in real life.

Looks wise, although I am not a fan of flower boy looks, they do look good together! All the best Da Hae shi! :wub:

• Like 5

Thanks Apqaria. Dahae loks so cute in that video. I wonder what year it was. My guess is Miss Ripley year in 2011. It is kind of obvious they were only good friends back then, unlike the time when she acted all shy with Wookie at that fashion show years ago. 

When the Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon dating news broke out couple of days ago, I had a feeling it would be Dahae's turn next. And lo and behold!

I do feel a sense of loss though even though I am very happy for her, like a mother giving away her daughter ! Haha! 

• Like 2

@ELY_397 Yes that was in 2011 when they both attended the VIP show of PHB movie.

And oh, I like to read the words from the man's mouth instead of agencies ^^

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/se7en-reveals-what-drew-him-to-girlfriend-lee-da-hae

Se7en reveals what drew him to girlfriend Lee Da Hae

The two same-aged stars were confirmed to be dating on September 6, and on the same day, Se7en held a phone interview with Yonhap News. He shared, "She's someone who greeted me innocently. She was by my side when I was going through a rough time."

Se7en continued, "I'm careful as I'm most worried about her feelings. Please look upon us kindly." The singer and actress are said to have grown closer after spending time as friends, and they were recently spotted abroad in Thailand together.

Se7en will be releasing his first album in 4 years and 8 months in October, while Lee Da Hae is currently filming the Chinese drama 'My Goddess My Mother'.

• Like 3

OMG this is what i see after waking up :rolleyes:This is real na.DH confirms it.Its first time i am hearing her dating confirmation in years of following her.I am happy she has boyfriend :wub: 

Samzz and AQ i was asking a single pic or anything for proof and boom here i see it.Pic of them together a must proof for dating.

Se7en real name is choi Dong wook.They still make Donghae couple.

I will be back after few minutes should eat something.Have to spend lots of time in forums ;)  such a hot topic.

• Like 2

Aww! That's nice! Da Hae has never been the type to look for status and money in a boyfriend. In fact, she seems to be drawn to people who are going through tough times in their lives (Wookie when he was a rookie with lots of family baggage, YF when his career was going nowhere and now Se7en). Not once does she think about what it will do to her reputation or social status. I am very proud of her !

• Like 5

Hi everyone. I am a DongHae fan ever since. After hearing the news this morning, I was really frustrated. I felt so lost that I couldn't focus on my job earlier today. Earlier, I've got so much to say, but now that I'm home, I couldn't even utter or type the words, I couldn't exactly convey how heartbroken I was after hearing it.

Anyway, I know you guys are happy for DaHae. Well, it would be a lie to say that I'm happy for her right now. Perhaps I'm still on the five stages of grief as they say. I couldn't accept it right away. What I feel exactly is, I'm afraid what impact this would bring to DH's image. Am I being selfish? I'm sorry to say this, but I've only known Se7en the moment the issue about K-celebs going into brothels popped out. So I regarded him not the way his fans do.

Is this really what DaHae wants? Dating publicly or is it just because she was being caught this time? I'm afraid.

But somehow I take comfort knowing that they have been friends for 10 years now, so I bet they know each other that well. And Da Hae knows him that well.

Quite sadly, for me, this is very heartbreaking and distressful. Please cheer me up.

• Like 3

@-april19- oh don't feel sad! I know all Donghae shippers around the world are heartbroken by the news. As you rightly pointed out, they have known each for ten years and have witnessed each other's ups and downs. Theirs is not a flash in a pan relationship. I am not a fan of Se7en but I salute his courage to speak out about the relationship. A year ago, I wrote on this forum about my wish for somebody to proudly tell the world that Dahae is his girlfriend. That wish has now come true! 

Let's hope Wookie will find someone soon. It was Hotel King and Donghae's out of this world chemistry that brought me to K dramaland and Soompi. Their chemistry is top notch by ANY standards. I hope to see them act together again but given their history and DH new relationship I doubt it is going to happen.

Everything happens for a reason. Let's just stay positive and cheer on DH and Wookie in the future!

• Like 2

@-april19- please don't be too sad, we only onlookers but DH/7 know what good for them. Sorry for not inviting u on our private discussion bc we only heard lots of stories from many parties since a year ago, but no pic. I had the info from blogger they saw DH/ in Tokyo on 7th March this year but in group and her mother was with them too.

Since I'm used to ship her with many guys and nothing happens after that, so this news  I treated the same only this time it's confirmed news. But I did shed my tears when I saw Oh Ji Ho on his wedding day, lol.

ELY yes that's Dahae trait, and I know she put trust same level as love. If just love without trust, she will not hesitate to get out from the relationship. She gives everything even her dignity and stands by her man bc she trusts him. The danger is if she lost that trust even how much she loves that man, she will leave him.

@-april19- Like u even i am Donghae Couple shipper.I have all there pics,BTS,interview and video collected and stored.I always thought they will come back together and keeping with that hope HK happened and i saw them again and looking at them i thought they are back again.I never lost my hope on wookie and DH.But i don't know where it went wrong.We don't know.I always thought DH like wookie,but wookie should have held her hand if he really wants to be with her.Offcourse i am saying this as fan.But on personal level... only they know there relationship status.As a fan i am happy that i got to see Donghae couple twice in drama and get to enjoy them and there chemistry.And don't be sad.U should be more happy that even after 15year Donghae chemistry is still unbeatable.

For me i am happy DH is dating but even i am also worried abt those rumours and fans attack on her.If she is friend with him for such long time then she know him more then any fans of us out there.Everyone makes mistake in life but if people learn from that mistake that makes life even more better.

Ok that's the reason he was deleting those pics from insta after posting.

8 hours ago, lovebeats said:

haha @samzz. pleasure to work with you in the future. If dispatch needs thousands dollars camera, I just laid in my bed and scroll celebrities insta. Actually i love investigation movie and sometime wish to work with FBI or CSI. haha. just joking.

Since now its official u guys can go ahead and do more investigation and gives us as much details as u can.

10 minutes ago, Annya said:

Since now its official u guys can go ahead and do more investigation and gives us as much details as u can.

haha. thank you for the encouraging words. Maybe I should consider it because i already found a new talent and still looking for a job.

May God always bless Dahae

You have an amazing eye @lovebeats! I remember in the Donghae forum last year, we were racking our brains trying to solve the blondie in the crystal mystery, the marble top mystery, the china set/strawberry cake mystery, midnight biking mystery, and many more. I had so much fun reading those posts even though I am not a shipper normally. Then there were their respective rumoured exes' suspicious behaviour. 

Now I can't wait to see their first public appearance in BOF. I wonder if DH would look taller than him if she wears her signature stilettos. :D

Anyway, I was reading a post from a Se7en fan today. She said Se7en liked her post in which she asked him who is the person he is referring to as the blue ocean hugging him. It looks like he wrote and sang the song for her. Below are the lyrics:

There’s no place I can lean on
There’s no one I can tell
Yes, I was alone
It was tough and I was very lonely
I didn’t know what I could do

Even I couldn’t get a chance to say my true feelings
It seemed my heart was bursting so I thought it was over

But you you you
You came to me
Because of you you you
You became light to me

(Oh I was sad sad)
Until you came to me
(It hurt hurt a lot)
Until you listened to me
(It’s fine fine)
If you believe me
(I’m fine just with that)

It was like hell for me to make it through day by day
I thought the world turned its back on me and eveyone abandoned me

Then you showed up and gave me a warm hug
You hugged me You were like blue ocean

You you you
You reached your hand out to me
Because of you you you
You became light to me

(Oh I was sad sad)
Until you came to me
(It hurt hurt a lot)
Until you listened to me
(It’s fine fine)
If you believe me
(I’m fine just with that)

Oh I can’t live a single day without you now
You became the most important person in my life
I can overcome anything
As long as you stay with me

All I can say is: Wow! 

• Like 2

Ely, that lyric, you you you, reminds me Wilber Pan song which fans said dedicated to Dahae UUU, do do do. Well Wilbur admitted some song in his album is inspired by Dahae. 

she is very lucky girl, and source of inspiration to many.

• Like 2

haha @ELY_397. this time Dahae love life is quite easy to gain proof because 7 quite active to upload his personal life pics in insta . he more active than Dahae. And about may/june or july last year ( i forgot actually because I stopped following them in the beginning of this year) while scrolling my instagram, I found 7's marble table very similar with pics that dahae posted in weibo. And 7 also frequently posted food pics in the similar table and during that time if I'm not mistaken Dahae always posted about her cooking. I don't know that my judgmental is correct and proven today. 

Just to share my stalking story that I have kept for a long time. But now I already retired stalking/following korean artists as my interest in korean drama have drop. The last korean drama I watched is Remember and don't surprise I don't watch DOTS yet.

• Like 3

Lovebeats, who was with Dahae when she was doing her flower arrangement months ago and we thought it was Wookie? And who was the whistle blower that leak out Dahae 7 relationship to a reporter several months ago and we in Donghae shipper deemed it malicious?

8 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Lovebeats, who was with Dahae when she was doing her flower arrangement months ago and we thought it was Wookie? And who was the whistle blower that leak out Dahae 7 relationship to a reporter several months ago and we in Donghae shipper deemed it malicious?

I'm not sure who the man. let it be history. because dahae/7 love travelling, I heard many YG stans recognise them. I don't know who leaks their story to reporter. maybe dahae/7 themselves. usually knews needs approval from the couples before can expose to public. 

don't think too much friends. It's already in news.

@lovebeats, so funny thinking she cooked for the other Wook.

I sorta sense some friction in Donghae deep friendship when Wookie said he lost his confidence, in Dec 2014.

Haha we can invite HoaD to be our partners too since she gave valuable clues also

Well se7en, I'm still not interested in you but I support Dahae no matter what. Dahae sacrifice her reputation, her career, her fans heart bc she loves and trust you and if you hurt her, we are ready with all the canon and machine gun. 

This few days we will busy talking and celebrating with this new. And when Dahae totally missing from the market, only then we can feel the blow in this relationship.

The only comfort is when u really want to take her to the altar, not just "she helps me in everything that's why I love her"- and keep her for another xxx years without announcing any marriage plan.

• Like 1