Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

hahaha somethng that we know a year ago, at last come out-Thanks to YG stans, GDragon and Park Bom or 2N1 who non stop giving the information to Korean Media. 

Many are surprised that Dispatch and Sport Chosun got the information from them-but that the reality.

------

To me, yesterday I was happy with the BOF event, but now 50/50. As a Donghae shipper, 50% very sad, but as Dahae fan 50% very happy. The only thing I need to do is start to love Se7en, start to know him better, what makes Dahae willing to face the criticism and a laughing stock for just one man. She must be madly in love with him, if not she won't do that.

Actually we talk this in secret for a long time-Lovebeats, Anny, Aq and Ely, sure you know that :D bc I have gave u some private information. But kudus to Lovebeat who actually has a sharp eyes. Both of us talking abt possibility of DH/7 since August 2015 right,  dear. The reason is the marble table we saw 7 put in his IG is similar to in Dahae's house.

I knew DH/7 is a good friend more than 10 yrs, but I never interested with him (now I need to learn to accept). He once teased Dahae as lesbian when they had twitter chatting yrs agao and Oh Ji Ho sometimes interrupted them-saying both are crazy.

TWHEodF.jpg

Let's wait for their official response first. This is the first time DH had a photo so openly taken with a guy though. Even with YF there were only photos of them at the airport. Dahae's mum is highly protective of her...trust her mum to know if Se7en is the right guy for her. I do believe people should be given second chances. Those knetz who are so harsh with their words are secretly worried about their loved ones doing the same thing. Talk about double standards.

Se7en is a great singer and seems to have a gentle and kind personality. I am not a Kpop fan. If this is indeed true and if Dahae and her family are happy about this relationship, then yes they have my support!

• Like 1

haha @samzz. i think dispatch should hire me.

yeah, i suspected a year before, i think in june or july  last year (and before the vietnam trip claim by yg stans at dahae insta. "because i follow 7 insta cuz i'm fan of his song "when I can't sing"). but i'm not a buzz fans, I just kept with me and discuss with you @samzz.

But if this Dahae happiness(yeah, I shipped donghae), I accept it and move on. Actually, it is common if the celebrities settle down with their long time best friend. All the best for Dahae.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/06/se7en-lee-da-hae-confirm-relationship/

It's official! Dahae's first public relationship. All the best to the two of them! ❤️❤️

After more than 5 dating rumors for the last 10 yrs-this is a first time Dahae confirmed it. I remember she said, she  will only confirmed it if the guy really wants to marry her (literally) or the guy is really honest in having her. So are we expecting a wedding soon-I cannot wait.

hello everyone! after a year of disappearance, here, i'm back again!:dissapointed_relieved: not sure if all of you still remember me or not.. i think you know what happened and bcoz of that i'm here to post..actually, can't hold back my tears after knowing the news :confounded::bawling: which is so shocking, and i'm quite surprise some of you already smell it based on the evidence..kudos to everyone,  but since i don't read your posts, so i didn't know every single things about the juicy things that i assume all of you who constantly post here know.. first, honestly, about se7en, i don't really like him personally but not hate him..its because he was involved in so many scandals, rumors, bad things around him, and in fact even knetz don't like him anymore after the army case. to me, if da hae not end up with Wookie,  i hope at least she can find a man with a good reputation, if he is in the entertainment industry.. hmm,but that's not what happen..

but i salute se7en, because he's being her friend for years, which i think because of they are best friends, so they are comfortable and can relate to each other.. maybe all this while, Da Hae poured her sadness to him, and he was the one who reach his hand to her..we don't know..i would like to thank to se7en for staying with her for a long time, which i think Wookie could not do it maybe..

but hey, falling in love with your best friend reminds me of one movie, which i think everyone knows...Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... pyar dosti hai...hahaha

Love is friendship ... if she can’t be my best friend, then I cannot fall in love with her ... because love cannot happen without friendship ... simple, love is friendship- Rahul

• Like 2

@sassygirl94 welcome back dear, don't worry to much-you have a tough course at the University-a doctor to be, so just take it easy.

We also wonder why Dahae willing to sacrifice everything, but since they are best friend for more than 10 yrs, she sure knows him more than us. 

Her relationship with Wookie is another level to me-a soulmate who cannot be together. I'm sure she already talked to him personally, and I think Seho most likely one of the middle man btwn 2 Wookies. I saw 7 and Seho start following each other few months ago, so everything is OK behind the scene-that's why Dahae willing to exposed this.

@lovebeats with all our private investigation, I think we should open a private investigation in Malaysia once we retired-hahaha. We are 6000 miles from them, and with just minimum info, we still can catch them. Since out theory of DH/7 proved correct now, so our theory on Donghae also 99% correct (I mean b4 they broke up).

and thanks also to Vietnam fans esp @HoaD who actually break the news abt YG stans activities to us, If not we don't know who is brave reporter, I saw that brave reporter having a big issue-sometime she said this, sometimes she said that, then deleted it.

--------

I love your theory @Lovebeats,- the thing we discussed in private why Dahae choose 7 instead of other million guys out there.

hai akak@samzz ! :D long time no see and chat with you...yeah, only they know whats really happening there.. i just hope these two reputation will be better with these news and hoping that 7 can take care of her more than Wookie could do. after a thought...i think its better to be like this, no news reporting da hae- wookie dating rather than the news broke and suddenly they broke up which is more more sadder to Donghae fans out there who didn't know and follow every single things like us.. but now, the more important thing, i want Da hae to return to korean drama as sson as possible because i already miss her acting, and Wookie with great things happened to him with the kim eun sook new drama, his popularity will go higher and higher.. wish wookie-dahae all the best and yeah, dahae-7 too!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sassygirl94 said:

hai akak@samzz ! :D long time no see and chat with you...yeah, only they know whats really happening there.. i just hope these two reputation will be better with these news and hoping that 7 can take care of her more than Wookie could do. after a thought...i think its better to be like this, no news reporting da hae- wookie dating rather than the news broke and suddenly they broke up which is more more sadder to Donghae fans out there who didn't know and follow every single things like us.. but now, the more important thing, i want Da hae to return to korean drama as sson as possible because i already miss her acting, and Wookie with great things happened to him with the kim eun sook new drama, his popularity will go higher and higher.. wish wookie-dahae all the best and yeah, dahae-7 too!

true indeed, Both Dahae and Wookie know many people love them together, they are among the pioneer in spreading Hallyu and shipping world through MY Girl. That the reason why they never announced anything even though we had 10000 evidences, bc when they broke up-more hurtful to the fans, at least to me.

• Like 3

Haha, What happened while I was sleeping? :D 

So it is out already. Yay for that!! I am quite happy that this news is now public and confirmed, I was tired of how threatening some people were and the attacks our girl still gets till now from Wookie or LYF fans so those should be happy now and stop it already, right? ;) 

Anyway, I hope all fans support our girl's decision even if our wishes could have been something else. It is her first confirmed dating news since debut which is a special thing. It is not the first time she is photographed with a man by media or fans because we know she has a lot of male friends but in all the other cases she denied it or stayed silent so, for her to take the courage this time, we have to support her specially we know how the responses would be.

I personally do think she was preparing her self for this news during the last year. With her will to still work in China despite all the attacks there, I think part of it is that she wanted to keep having this door in case she find it hard to continue in Korean industry after this news.

But I don't want to think much now about her career when her personal life is the one on the front pages, I wish her well in that and for her to find happiness is my ultimate wish :wub:

• Like 6

Yes Aq, at last we can relax from the haters-some Wookie and YF's fans can have a good night sleep after this. They have been terrorized Dahae with all the names for the past year non stop, -I'm also included under their attack.

Right now, i don't care what I feel anymore, why should I- I hv my own love life why I need to be worry abt Dahae, even I know her career is now in limbo with this confirmation.

-Dahae career in China is basically over, and she find it hard to find in Korea either, and now she's with a guy that Korean labelled as this and that, plus all the hate surrounding men visited massage parlour lately-yet she still doesn't care. This can be one answer, she's so madly in love with him, and willing to lost everything except LOVE.

i don't know if  have the same feeling to someone that strong (hiding from my bf)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

Need some time to get use to this couple, also need pic of them being affectionate with each other to erase gradually the current Donghae ship. All the best Dahae in your decision. :rolleyes:  

I am a Donghae fan but after years of waiting for their non/confirmation, I'm so glad that this news appears. Better than waiting, I guess. Lee Dahae deserves to be happy and Se7en although I don't really know him that much looks cute, too. lol!

• Like 2

you made me realize @samzz when you said you have your life, because i've realized that i have been spending lots of time for Da Hae, exactly 10 years, since My Girl until now.. when i used to google every single tiny things about her, watching every dramas, freaking out when she was rumoured with another celeb,  i've been there when she was up and when she was down exactly after Chuno, when more and more people keep hating her, used to hate another celeb just to defend her..LOL! but anyhow, it was a great memories, i'm so into her and wookie at that time. 

but then, with the dating news out, i read NB, lots of knetz really hate her with 7, some of them don't care bcoz of they both have bad reputation in Korea, some of them linked Da Hae with Wookie, well at least they really know about this..she really really need to prepare herself which i think really hard, bad reputation as an actress, having a bf with so many scandals, no Kdrama comeback, seems like she is lost already, i don't even think if she wants to act again? personally, i just hope she can retire if she makes decision to marry 7..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, apqaria said:

mmm, so we are back to square one not knowing what Dahae will do in the opening ceremony. So should I have wild thoughts again :D 

This report mentioned that she won't be the host "이다해가 진행자는 아니라"

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110492013

AQ, I'm just afraid she canceled it after seeing the response on her dating. There is news also said she cannot be contacted but Dispatch push it, so her agency has to admit it. i hope Dahae is OK, maybe she still not ready-who knows.

------

@sassygirl94 Most comments in all articles include Wookie actually-implies they dated before. Right now most of the  comments, I thought "Lee" but "Choi" instead.

As fan of both-I hope all our theory are delulu and Wookie also happy with this news-bc I don't want one party is sad, while one party is very happy.

Because I'm a girl, actually I felt so relief Dahae confirmation coming first, if Wookie admitted first-cannot imagine lol. 

• Like 2