Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I can't stop laughing at this and I actually applaud the DOK hospital who were the sponsor of the charity concert our girl attended for how they responded the media focus on Dahae's PS again. I quite love how they responded :D:D 

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?src=3&timestamp=1470768704&ver=1&signature=iZSx5vEnn5Jlu*IRJaFAinjobeB4zmzaV31Wt5l8asOVzK7asd*O8-seiUz16EZuggGdg6-ZedkoUH1H3lAtc3uvoe5iZ0Q*rPWib88kPX1Col4SZ0caNdhbAvdNDXdP1JJ1cTYrHPSAMUrX8J5PExyW5PNBXsVS48PCpLefVCc=

@bogs_0712 From what I understand (I could be mistaken at some parts though) they are basically wonders how despite what happened in the event in which Dahae offered 3 of her special personal items and collected money to help others to live normal life but all media reports focus on her cheek apple muscle!!

They said "Really?" and saying that people who was on the scene know the truth about how nice Dahae is, tall, thin have long legs with this reaction gif

0?wx_fmt=gif&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

And they also added correcting that it is not a muscle but have that name "apple muscle"  for some medical reason (can't explain much here) and mentioned that many actresses do treatments to restore them as they are affected with age and they are standard for celebrity looks. And of course they didn't miss the chance to advertise themselves as the hospital do such treatments ;) 

I love how they make what is been media attack to some good thing and even marketing point. Good job really, I appreciate this kind of counter attacks to media :P 

• Like 1

The press pic- nearly most are Photoshop. They purposely enhanced the cheek part.

Another factor, the make up base, using cheek enhancer shade collided with strong spot lights, giving the Apple muscle too. 100% celebrities having it, 

Haha! Great response from the sponsor. Apple cheek muscle? Aka cheek filler. Erm, it is so common that even non celebrities get it. My friend had it done, and although I could tell she had work done, it does make her look much younger.  All K actors and actresses over the age of 30 have it done. In HK, this is called medical beauty treatment, not PS.

seems like the k-media prefer to interview the other actress for whatever news they want to know.

but at least from the interview we can get some information

I think they will film MGMM for at least 15 days in Korea, 

http://www.ajunews.com/view/20160809171051354

The second.Before the shooting stopped, my mother, my Goddess. " I know a schedule of around 15 days. Shooting is also scheduled other tourist jjatna. - If you have time after the shooting I want to go to a tourist attraction. I want to take pictures in Dongdaemun. . Even before I came and went to Dongdaemun and Myeongdong Korea matdeonga food in your mouth. - I itjan seen as a one-time trip last time. Then I ate chicken feet. Wotjiman was awful every taste. I ate with a friend for two people. But how so skinny. - The original age well not steaming constitution. Directions Eat a diet almost never seen. But not South Korea actors and staff hadeora amazing in my constitution. 

shooting today

Grand View # # # drama actor Lounge # # Now Cheongdam Cheongdam # # # shooting is to shoot # # nostalgic Chinese Drama Chinese Drama # # # China matpal welcome cocktail # # # Hidden weeks ?? (Screams) Good # # # # the male nice party # # # club room.

Gangnam
Contact Now Lounge & Club & table guest table contact
party

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

When was the last time Dahae filmed in the city Seoul?  In Hotel King it was in a resort far from the city Seoul. Was it Iris 2 or Miss Ripley ?

Yes, I think Miss Ripley is the last we saw her shooting mostly around Seoul-huh cannot believe been 5 yrs already.

Yes I'm so happy to see Emerald on screen again, some of the old members still there. 

Dahae used to hv one of the biggest fan club during her peak years I mean after Lotus Flower Fairies-80 000 members. Through My Girl she gained younger fans, making her fan club very special bc of age range.

• Like 3

@samzz I can imagine her fame around that time and DH still has that talent that even today she can make more fans with one good project.And i feel female have less fans compare to male don't know why?That's why i want DH to do good projects in Korea.

And i was not sure which fanclub send her support good to know her Korean fan are so supportive too.During hotel king i saw how active her fanclub was supported her.

@apqaria DH is looking so young and fresh.

I saw one more credit to @dpseoi

13827220_590790891092965_1855619759_n.jp

Speaking of MG i saw this beautiful artwork credit to @grazi.chan

13704096_142425202863816_1692826042_n.jp

• Like 5