Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

A virus attack on whole ISP made it unable to visit any site other then google and youtube :(Finally website are opening don't know permanent or temporary.

Oh DH is looking so pretty in that red dress .Seeing the emoji i quite imagined DH doing tango. :DDH is looking fresh and smiling.

We can't say that BL didn't have any promotion the moment drama started shooting we use to always get pictures update from Aura and other places.Even Alibaba were starting to give us pic and BTS video but i guess something from mango ent side change may be they delayed the drama premiere that why the publicity stop.Reading some article and specially the shanghai festival one they mentioned Best couple and some other drama to air as fresh concept and different.I am sure we will get drama promotion when air date is fixed.

I saw the drama mentioned on mango ent baidu.

http://baike.baidu.com/link?url=8P-7NeuJXI8vGZGT48kamGi1xJlVGdjTRJJGZWRgxJi6Y_n7-qjZjKqASq7qW6loTKz50cVrvdvYUKSnI_IkZq

@Annya Hope this is permanent and things will go well with your computer from now on.

About BL, what I meant by promotion event is something like press conference or media visit so that media and programs cover the drama while filming like the case with LA (they did both mid film conference and media visit day) and also now MGMM (they did media visit not long ago). For BL we didn't see any and specially because it was all shot in Korea they did need to care more about that because it is so away even from random media coverage.

Anyway, I just hope they stick to the plan of it airing in 2016 we get to see it before the end of this year.

11 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Hope this is permanent and things will go well with your computer from now on.

About BL, what I meant by promotion event is something like press conference or media visit so that media and programs cover the drama like the case with LA (they did both mid film conference and media visit day) and also now MGMM (they did media visit not long ago). For BL we didn't see any and specially because it was all shot in Korea they did need to care more about that because it is so away even from random media coverage.

Anyway, I just hope they stick to the plan of it airing in 2016 we get to see it before the end of this year.

You are right dear how can they send someone to SK to coverage the drama.Since LA and MGMM are shoot in china its easy,i don't think they didn't publicize the drama in china.We got pic from first meeting prayer and all other pic updates too.Press conference was suppose to happen in china as per we know.But since the drama delayed the PC also.Let hope we get PC before drama airs.I think we will get it around oct or nov.

@samzz Hmmm, with Dahae's manager update and now Zhoumi? Maybe but I am not putting hope until someone reliable do post an airing date. I think Dahae manager replied on someone I guess he said "not yet"

More pictures from today's filming, I am really wondering about what business Jinbo is involved in. At first I thought it would be office thing which I was looking forward to but we keep getting the feel of more like hotel thing and I am sad for that since we got to see her doing that twice before and again for the third time, it is kinda boring already. I hope it is more than just that :( 

006j8fTjgw1f6564v47esj30qo0zk0xj.jpg006j8fTjgw1f6564ty20vj30qo0zk78v.jpg006j8fTjgw1f6564twi5dj30qo0zkq8h.jpg005wRXwwgw1f65hzv4yvxj30qo0zkdjp.jpg

• Like 2

Once again the designer very happy bc Dahae being so beautiful enhances the beauty of her beautiful red dress. Basically she said A very pretty actress Lee Da Hae makes any outfit stand out.

Very true indeed.

The amount is to learn # #sobeautiful #mydress # # goddess disappeared Atelier Apgujeong headquarters #sahraatelier # # Chinese Drama Dress sponsored #kdrama #partydress #eveningdress
So pretty actress to make any outfit stand out

• Like 5

It is not easy we see our girl like her. Poor jinbo must be having hard time :tears:

But I find it very special seeing how even the crew got to wear such outfits while they are filming the scene yesterday.

It is only a week till they finish filming the scenes in China. Fighting for all of them!!

9e6cba20gw1f6ais3utvcj20qo0qo0yl.jpg9e6cba20gw1f6ais4ase2j20qo0zkten.jpg9e6cba20gw1f6ais4taipj20qo0qoaf9.jpg 9e6cba20gw1f6ais57i8yj20qo0zkq8m.jpg

• Like 5

I wonder what kind of operation it is...she is obviously not pregnant so not a C section. Seeing the tent above her chest area so maybe breast or lung (microscopic) surgery? I sense a melodramatic ending here. Hmmm....