Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Here DH is trying to convince JX that they will have kids after they move out/have their own place. The husband doesn't seem to be able to stand up to his own mother. If I was the DIL I would have raised my voice if my MIL spoke to me that way! Haha.

The Chinese MILs I have come across are not all like this. They only talk behind their DIL's back! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

So, Dahaeshii, in real life, don't postpone any marriage plan, , marry a guy who really loves you and not buying you with sweet words only. If not you will get scolded by MIL for not giving a child after few yrs of married (afraid age is the factor). Usually society always blame the woman, even though their son is the one having a problem.

-------

btw, I saw the attack still continuing in her weibo, we know from which groups-prompted her teacher to step in again.

Spoiler

Su kitten i: Each have their own life. Those who under the banner name of bees not only discredit but also in your home artist discredit him. We do not do this kind of thing since the loss of three thousand. But if you really look at the report directly, thank you. [heart]  (The first time, under the commentary is really too messy)

• Like 1

Yes, Aq, some even said like willing to kill any fans who try to match/shipping Dahae with the costar of interest-Usually I know it coming from very immature account, but since how consistent that person is-for Dahae and for other fans safety, bc you know the i-fans they hated the most is samzzy, so  I just wait and see how far they can go.

Btw, I love the Miss Ripley-Jang Miri looks in the latest pic.

• Like 1

This must be the same person/group who attacked her last July. They have stopped calling her this and that, but the focus is again on her PS. 

The trigger this time must be:

1) the fans visit - the antis are jealous of the love she is getting from fans. I do not think it is directed towards the shippers this time, although these antis could also be anti-shippers from a particular camp.

2) the attention she has been getting with MGMM lately

@samzz the account you mentioned does not belong to her C teacher....the surname is different although similar. it belongs to a YF fan. Nice to see a YF fan defending her though!

@ELY_397 That person started those attacks way before the fans visit (I was informed about it back in June). It is beyond me how attacking her cause of her PS do benefit them in anyway whatever their purpose?! 

It saddens me seeing her attacked at anytime but I still don't want to give it much of my attention and time.

Oh I see...this one gives off the same vibes as her attacks last year, but without the name calling. I am pretty sure it is the same group of people. I don't want to pay attention to it either but I can't ignore it if I see it.

These antis are the lowest of the low! What goes around comes around. For every bad word they say about DH, something much worse will happen to them and or their bias. They will reap what they sow.

• Like 5

Yes Ely, some from the same person /group bc I check some of their old posts/pic posted in their acc are very familiar.

Still remember the attack after she dropped a movie Gabi due to schedule conflicts, the group who attacked her now hv to bite their nails bc their bias exposed their true colours contrasting the image the fans always think of-humble, nice bla bla.

Actually, other actress faced similar attack by the other shipper group, prompted that actress closed  her IG.-poor her, dragged into the unnecessary war.  We saw similar attack in Dahae's IG too, but she don't give a damn  abt that group bc the actor they wish to be with their bias, not interested with their bias at all, in fact the actor is scared with them and their bias too. 

This group has diff mentality,- among the lowest line in human being too, bc they are waiting for the downfall of Dahae.

• Like 1

TQ @apqaria for the large size smiling pic of DH :D Hmm good to read abt the scene will be something different to watch scenes wise and drama wise

@samzz Like u even when i see DH in that dress it remind me of Miss Ripley too.

@ELY_397 TQ for translation u do every time it easy becz of u to understand it :)Some people don't understand and will never understand it no matter how much u debate with them.The agency should file case against such fan then only they will learn lesson.

• Like 1

TQ ELY, for the weibo acc, I thought her teacher bc she has defended Dahae b4 from that group.

YF old timer fans we knew they always backing Dahae, same with long time fans of  other actors bc they know Dahae and the history.

Usually we always ignored it, but if the threats are up to words "you will be killed", "die" , "pray for youfor", etc- to fans not so much to be worried abt, but how abt to the actress they hated the most. Sometimes it cannot be ignored completely.

For actors I know they hv their worries too, I bet many are so scared with their fans underwear right now. And poor the police, I hope they are not busy doing underwear postmortem right now.

37 minutes ago, -april19- said:

@samzz I'm sorry but I really can't quite follow as to what you're talking about. Would you mind to somehow enlighten me? But one thing is certain, I'm worried. What's with the attack and the bias and stuff? 

Long story started from her ex bf fans in July 2014, then someone created a story Dahae reconciled with her ex in Feb last year, then in May the news appeared in Asia region of course including Korea. Since that rumor the attack intensified bc the ex fans joint venture with anti shippers, anti Donghae, some other actresses fans who wish Wookie to marry their bias. One group of fans specifically mentioned my name as real culprit in spreading Donghae. Now they change the user name and threatening other fans even using the words I mentioned. Since that group is very consistent, we never know how they will do to Dahae since they cannot find me or other fans. That group sound very very angry and hate Dahae to the bone. 

In Dahae's IG, another group, YG Stan's, who cannot stand seeing Dahae with their fav. They are 2 groups, one group loves her bc they wish she can boost the reputation of their fav singer.They other group waiting to attack her, bc of Park Bom.

There are many more,-very stupid things actually if we want to mingle with it, sometimes I take it as funny story from them, sometimes I take it serious if I think it will affects her career esp in Korea whereby reputation and public perception are very important.

To long time fans like us, it's nothing when it comes to her personal choice. For years we are happy with any people Dahae is happy with regardless their past history, dating history, status or even nationality. If Dahae is happy we are millions time very happy too. This is one of our special criteria that the antis cannot beat us.

• Like 1

@-april19- I love your avatar and Green Rose. I deleted mine by accident and haven't quite decided which one to use. We do not know for sure who is behind this attack but what we know is that it seems to follow a pattern. Usually the anti shippers will have a go at random fans but during this type of attack, ie. non stop bombardment and mocking of DH's appearance, career, telling her to leave China, etc, the anti shippers stay low. This anti opens a new account every now and then but the tone and message are the same. 

@samzz those who attack DH and her shippers claim to be true fans/non shippers. They either look down on DH and/or are fans of other actresses but will not admit to it. Yes they hate her to the bone. What they cannot touch is DH's fandom. They love her for who she is, not how popular she is or whether she did PS or not. They love her as a person.

I am actually more angry with her agency and management team for not pushing Best Couple to air sooner. Hope my gut feeling is wrong but JES have done zilch for her since she joined. 

Forget about her antis

enjoy looking at Michelle Chen wedding. Dahae and Michelle faced the same attacked by shippers and antis, but Michelle won the game. Dahae we don't know yet, but what we can predict, she will never listen to anyone when her  time comes to settle down. We also don't know how strong her family especially her mother can influence her heart.

Dahae and Michelle are friends through connection -through her friends Joe Cheng and Wilber Pan. She even accompanied Wilbur when Wilbur invited Dahae to dinner few years ago.

Who knows we can see Joe and Wilbur in Dahae's wedding pic like a pic shown below :D

pas.jpg

• Like 1

@ELY_397 Not that I am defending JS Pictures because yes we didn't see anything from them yet and it is not that I am not sad not seeing BL airing but I don't think actors' agencies are responsible for pushing drama airing dates or interfering with this. Such things usually depends on the channels and production companies and specially in China things are more complicated.

Although some dramas secures time slot before start filming or air just few months after finishing filming but there are many cases with so big names out there in which projects were pushed back for long time. Like "The Imperial Doctress" with names like "Liu Shi Shi" and "Wallace Huo" in leading roles the drama almost waited 1.5 year before airing in February this year and also more recent was Park Min Young first Chinese drama "Braveness of the Ming" with also another big name lead " Zhang Han" still don't have airing date although it finished filming last September.

We know BL is not that buzzy/anticipated project to start with, they didn't hold any promotion event what so ever and so I think it is understandable that broadcasting channel wouldn't be in a hurry to air it and may be it was pushed back in favor for other projects.

• Like 2