Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

53 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Samzz: Think it is an old photo as hat, shirt & airport chairs same as the selfie pic she took with her manager weeks ago. 

yes dear, I think the same too, the weibo post she said at Pudong airport on the way back to Korea last month (around 25th of May). I saw Korean Airlines tag at the checking counter and waiting area of Pudong airport (not Incheon).

Pudong airport

Shanghai_Pudong_International_Airport_In

The pic cannot be on the day she arrived at Pudong (wearing the same T shirt) on 30th April.

That's our Dahae- love wearing the same cloth during short period of time.

• Like 1

According to her C fans, Da Hae is in Korea this week for a short break and will return to China tomorrow. The peach photo was taken last week before she flew back to Korea.  It is so rare for a celebrity to have such a close relationship with her fans. Just goes to show what a trusting person she is! :wub:

• Like 4

@samzz I was kind of taken aback when you said you have a lot of their secrets. That was scary. LOL! :D 

And I am under the presumption that you know a lot about DaHae off-camera. And I'm gonna turn that into an advantage that what I think about her is somewhat parallel to what she really is as a person. 

In my years of following DaHae, I've dealt with too many off-putting remarks against her, and as a stan, I know exactly how disconcerting it is seeing your idol being displayed as a subject of mockery and disdain. This covers the whole Filipino accent fiasco (not to mention the others). I have grown since then by making myself accountable for practicing patience. But I believe in her, not that I was blinded by the qualities I esteemed for her. 

@ELY_397 and @apqaria

Yes, I am a fan of YC, thanks to DaHae or should I be sad and put the blame on her? Lol. :D

Anyway, it started when I first watched MR, I love his character in there and continued to see him as that character which I now know nothing but plainly stupid. Consequently, I was following him since then. Quite sadly, I am now waking up from the bitter reality that he isn't exactly the person I perceived he is. In my fangirling world, thus, a paradigm shift needs to be forced subsequently.

As for his case, guilty or not, I seriously feel bad having to deal with this horrible news, but shielding him is completely ridiculous.
The idea that he set foot in a club known for "highly unpleasant" stuff is already too much for me to tolerate and it deeply upsets me to learn about it, let alone taking advantage of an industry where women are exploited more often. And I don't want to make it sound offensive, but I found this case nothing but infuriatingly disgusting.

And forgive me for ranting here. This, too, shall pass.

• Like 3

@-april19- those who informed me abt some of k-celebrities, secret, I take it as 50/50, and depends a lot on my judgment either to believe it or not. Some quite obvious so I take it as true, some still need my maturity and hard evidence to believe. But one thing, I always take it as none of my business, and just for my general knowledge. 

Regarding the k-actors who visited that kind of place, I tell u 100% of them, at least once went to that place, so not only YC. Many are lucky, not get caught. If you read the link provided during YC case, it's like their culture, but taboo to discuss. Most of the wife or gf aware abt this , and just ignore it. 

If u look at few of Dahae's male friends, they went to that place too, 2 get caught, now career   still in limbo, only can sing actively in Japan, another one now happily married with cute adorable child. 

• Like 1

Thanks ap for sharing the link. Jin Xing talked about filming MGMM with Da Hae on her latest show. She didn't say much about DH other than that she is her onscreen DIL. Guess she didn't want to give too much away.

She and the male MC are so funny though! The guy said her photo on the poster was heavily photoshopped, JX said they did go overboard with the photoshop but most women do it these days, at least she has decent features unlike the MC who has a flat face and tiny legs! Then the guy said is the name of the drama Oh my God my Mother, and that he knew it is going to be a hit even without watching it, reason being the worst nightmare of Chinese women is to have a MIL like JX! Ahaha! These two!

then JX said they filmed an emotional scene last week about a fight with the son. The son said, you are not my real mother (JX is the stepmother), who are you to tell me what to do? Then JX said, I raised you like my own, even cherishing you more than my own daughter, is this what I get in return? Then she mentioned how she couldn't make herself cry in this scene no matter how hard she tried and after a while she started thinking about her own adopted kids and her tears just flowed! By then she was crying so much she couldn't say her lines! Too funny this woman!

• Like 5

@ELY_397 Haha, indeed funny. Thanks dear for translating, I did figure out she talked briefly about the subject but still was curious about what she said :D 

About that peach picture, not that I care much about when it was taken but I guess some fans don't have the correct info there as it was taken months ago as I mentioned before. It was about a couple of weeks after our girl went to china to start filming the drama.

@-april19- Haha, yah following Da-hae surely added to our life experiences, how we receive news and surely our patience :D

• Like 1

ELY, hahahha, I love what MC said " it is going to be a hit even without watching it, reason being the worst nightmare of Chinese women is to have a MIL like JX!":w00t:

uhhh cannot wait to see Dahae and JX on and off screen.

• Like 1