Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest shadowangel28

sammzz, your welcome!!

thanks for the thundie link.. i voted for my girl ^_^

maccay, your welcome!!

thanks for sharing the photos, it's beautiful!!

venerable, i hope someone can confirm that lee da hae is the emcee of 2009 KBS drama Awards..

^

Yup, she is!

From 2009 KBS Drama Awards thread - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=322628

*waves to everyone!*

I haven't been here for awhile. Seriously, can't wait for Chuno!

Wow, KBS does love Da Hae huh? :D

But it's great news cos we get to see her in pretty pretty dresses again..

And I'm sure hagrid and csfan will be hyped, cos Kim So Yeon's gonna co-host with Da Hae! haha..

200912091808361001_1.jpg

How can we not look forward to this show? hehehe..

And thanx a lot maccay for the BTS update, I think I'm already for TaeHa-Hye Won now...sorry Dae Gil...

Guest nhoc-teppi

Wow, KBS does love Da Hae huh? :D

But it's great news cos we get to see her in pretty pretty dresses again..

And I'm sure hagrid and csfan will be hyped, cos Kim So Yeon's gonna co-host with Da Hae! haha..

200912091808361001_1.jpg

How can we not look forward to this show? hehehe..

And thanx a lot maccay for the BTS update, I think I'm already for TaeHa-Hye Won now...sorry Dae Gil...

hi rip, hihi i think KBS does this to PR for Chuno which will be launch on Jan :D

Anyway, look forward to see her in beautiful dresses ^^

OMGOSH!!! hahaha thanks for the updates and the great news!!!

First of all, maccay thanks for the pictures! That scenery is just GORGEOUS! Look at that cliff! and the cave! It's just amazing how the director/staff were able to find these locations!

lilcrash, we miss you around here! thanks for the great news! WOOOOOOT! I'm soooooo excited! Not only will we see our girl get all glammed up in stunning dress and classy make up I'll also see her host with Kim So Yeon! my new found girl crush! well at least right now in IRIS!!! (which by the way is airing right now!!!!)

Yeah... KBS really really loves our Da Hae! this is her second time to host KBS awards am I right? The first one was back in 2007, post Hello!Miss? and you're sooooo right! ripgal.... I'm sooooo freakin' hyped! Kim So Yeon and Lee Da Hae strutting their gorgeousness down the red carpet will be heckuvalottafun! hahahaha!

samz I already voted in the poll... actually in all her polls! I love thundie's page! it's soooo much fun! and check out her banner! she's also on the Chuno wagon! yipeeee!

agasshi! welcome! I'm so glad to see you becoming a regular in the thread!! continue to squee in craziness with us, k?

anyway... I just realized we're like in the home stretch of our wait for Chuno! less than a month you guys! I'm almost peeing my pants in anticipation! CHUNO FIGHTING!!!

P.S. you might want to check the viikii page of Chuno... it has an english subbed of the first trailer released... here's the link... I just found it earlier... hahaha! here you go: http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/chuno#

OMG!!!!! OMGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW CHUNO TRAILER was aired after IRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE goosebumps!!!! guys try to tune in tomorrow after IRIS!!! they might show it again!!!!!! The first parts were new clips but the latter parts were shown in the second trailer released....

anyway the first parts were DG-HW sweet moments! there was a scene where DG was giving HW a piggy back ride! and then there was a part when HW was being dragged away by some men.... and by drag I mean the man was literally pulling her by her legs and she's reaching out her hand for something to hold onto!!!! MANNNNNNNNNN I was sooooooooooo not prepared for it that I didn't get to capture some screen caps! I'm sorry you guys! my photoshop was not opened and my fingers froze that I didn't get to catch a single screen print! Sooooo sorry! :( I'll tune in tomorrow! I'm pretty sure they'll be showing it again... tomorrow I'll surely get some screen caps!!!!

OMG!!! ripgal, you're so right! I am so thrilled that KSY and LSH are MCing together... I am sure both will do very fine heheheh *squeals and celebrates with hagrid*

Yeah I am glad LDH is MCing for KBS awards, this may be for more exposure to Chuno heeheheh Yeah I think I am already in the ship of TaeHa-HyeWon lol :wub: They looked like they've been through so much together and plus, they have friggin chemistry lol I cannot wait for January to come! I am sure Chuno would not disappoint :)

Guest imogene_af

WHYAMIATWORK?!?????!!!!!

Why do I don't have a life?!!!!!! Why can't I hyperventilate properly seeing Dahae in this AMAZING trailer. OMG.

I cannot even swallow all the info yet, she's MCing, Chuno's premiering, she's at a good place in her career...

and yet where am I?! Not in this thread. GAAAH so frustrated.

i miss you all!

^ imogene we miss you too chinggu! you better not be that busy by the time Chuno premieres or else!!! hahaha! but go on girl make lots of money then share it with us! ;) hahaha!

I know!!! she just got all these gigs all of a sudden!! It's really nice to see her career get back in track!

and as for the trailer....

Omigosh! I'm watching it over and over and over again and I just can't get over it! seriously, my heart is breaking for HW! okay maybe she was not dragged by her feet! she was being dragged by her arms but it still doesn't make it look like a picnic at all! anddddd.... I'm not sure if I'm hearing/understanding it right... Is she calling for DG while she's being dragged away? she was calling out doronim (right? which means young master? young master = DG?)

why be such a tease!!! JANUARY 6 will you come already!!!

Just checked the new trailer and major SPAZ session going on in my mind. It looks so SO good! They basically added a few more scenes to the beginning of the old trailer but these new scenes feature Lee Da Hae and her relationship and eventual separation from her young master. So beautiful! I squee'd and floated high when seeing Jang Hyuk carrying Da Hae on his back and then plummeted to the ground when LDH was tearfully and painfully dragged away in rags by a man.

This new trailer upped my Chuno excitement quotient by 100000%

Ok, enough spazzing.

P.S. Can I just say that I LOVE Rain and his company? I really worried about LDH's next project but Chuno, even though it hasn't aired, is a sure winner!! Yay for awesome management companies.

^ I know right! I loved that they added that soft spot there at the beginning! then proceeded to tell how they got cruelly separated!!! gaaaaahhhh! I already hate the guts of those guards who dare pull our HW's hair like that! and drag her away like a dead fish! how dare he! If there's an inch of scratch in LDH's flawless skin....

and I'm not sure but it seems to me that the narration in the beginning was TH and HW talking about her "(love) story"... nice touch, non?

The Chuno trailers just get better and better everytime!

And this time more DG-HW moments for us to savor... <333

Some spoiler caps..

70923f373d.jpg

Love Da Hae's smile here.... sooo sweeet and cute..

9ba7dea4be.jpg

The demise of DG and HW's relationship... poor girl =(

Now I seriously CANNOT choose between DG-HW and TH-HW...:o

Ottokeeee?

The new Chuno trailer is just :wub: It looks so friggin AMAZING!!!! AH omo gosh.. I am so excited for LDH and by looking at the trailers, I can tell LDH would not disappoint!!!! I'm having high expectations for this lol She looks so gorgeous and the DG-HW piggyback was so sweet :wub: The part where HW crying being pulled away is so heartbreaking... The trailer gets better by the minute!!!

Heheh about DG-HW vs TH-HW.. I think I'll be cheering for both at different stages of the story heheheh but I am still leaning more towards TH-HW lol I am sure both pairings would not disappoint...

Also kudos to JH.. he looks so humble when he was a young master but when he became a slave hunter, he has this dark aura and evil laugh :blush:

Hagrid, I am not watching IRIS live.. cannot do so after knowing SHwa is leaving HJ's side in ep 17... Its so sad seeing her heartbroken :(

I dont know why but the pic when DH is on his back...look at her smile...cute and I just have that type of sparkling from YR in My Girl, the cute mischievous smile...I dont know, that certain scene really reminds me of MG...loveeeeeee

imogene chinggu I was in the same boat as you..

I watched the trailer at work with no sound...such a torture....

now with sound..it's a gaziliion times better...and gosh soooooo heartbreaking and saddddd...

Dammm you Chuno...I was ready to support HyeWon-Tae Ha..but now you show me Dae Gil-Un Nyun's pure beautiful love? aaahhhh..soo torn...

OMG, I'm missing out on a TWO huge things about Dahae just for one whole day. Why am i at work the whole freakin day?

Thanks guys for all the AWESOME goodies!

ONE: Dahae as one of the MC's on the upcoming KBS awards night, she'll be GLAMOROUS for sure!

TWO: that 3rd Chuno trailer is the BEST! Don't know how long i stopped breathing, i can't remember!

I love how they started it with the young Dae Gil piggybacking Hye Won. So sweet!

Then it came to reveal Tae Hae and Hye Won's night together was about reminiscing the past, Hye Won's love.

That teardrop from her eye while telling her lovestory, how they came apart just melted my heart. I didn't even feel the palm of my hands reached my cheeks while watching her dragged by those freakin old guys while she cries for her Dae Gil, i almost wanted to reach for her hand and help her. It just broke my heart. Dae Gil such a sweet guy in the beginning turned into a killing machine. The fight amongst the men, the torture, ahhhh, all the actions and emotions rolled into a 3 minute trailer was AMAZING! I cannot wait!

Now i'm terribly confused, i chose both men for Hye Won!

The beginning of Dahae's year was tough but it's ending quite well. I'm really happy for her that next year she's starting

with a BANG with Chuno.

More caps to share~

chuno11.jpg

I love how they capture the beautiful scenery in here with the sweet young couple

chuno12.jpg

chuno14.jpg

Love that smile from Hye Won and Dae Gil

chuno16.jpg

chuno15.jpg

chuno17.jpg

This scene just breaks my heart over and over again.