Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

ripgal : You don't need a soy mixer to make you pretty..you're already pretty ;)

But Da Hae does make a good model for soy milk especially with her milky white skin..hehehe.

Guest maccay

Dahae's so cute in that soymixer photo, and she looked comfy.

Lovely Happy Chuseok message from her too. Thanks ripgal.

sunocox i may be late here but that's really cool poster! make more...

ngothuha thanks for sharing the ASF video link.

Don't know all the participants but I truly enjoyed watching Dahae as a host. So confident and blooming that night. Gosh, i wish i was there too, wasn't it free? Such a huge dome!

OT: hagrid: I saw Kim Bum first in SNN, what's up with the hair? He seemed shy and soft spoken. There was some awkward moment between him and Maja Salvador. In the Buzz, he looked much better, lots of fans to see him. Did you get to see him too?

Glad the typhoon is over and i applaud ABS CBN's effort in helping ppl in need, the actors, the volunteers, really great job!

OT: imogene:I was able to watch Mother at the VIFF and man!!! i didn't recognize Won Bin at first, no hotness seen but OMG his character was so unbelievably played well, a retard, reminded me a bit of Forrest Gump, in a dark way. The movie was dark but it did show what a mother's love can do anything for the love of a son. I applaud the character who played his Mom. Acting was well done for both of them. The plot and the twists were unexpected which i like. Though in the end her conscience bothered her, but for her son she has to forget things in order to move on with their lives.

Guest imogene_af

too bad I HATE soy milk or milk for that matter... :lol: just not a milk person at all. I like it in my food like ice cream, or coffee, etc. but I cannot take it by itself.

OT: maccay- thanks for sharing your review, I heard pretty much the same thing from my friend. Pretty consistent, I hope it goes to the indie theatres here.

LDH is due for a Chuno update in her blog.

Guest maccay

^

I would want to see Dahae and Won Bin work together someday.

I miss her weekly update too, guess she was busy during their thanksgiving and Chuno filming.

Lol @ hating milk, gotta have some calcium supplement then my dear.

Guest stuntburnn

have you guys ever personally talked to lee da hae?

like u send her a fan mail, or posted something on her cyworld and she replyed?

^-YES, she sometimes replied some messages in her cyworld and Ifensi (chinese blog).

See her personally, I think none of regular posters here ever see her, except those from Thailand, cos she had fans meeeting in Bangkok last 2 yrs-people said her skin soooo white just like milk, and of course very beautiful in person. I missed my opportunity meeting her, eventhough I was in Bangkok that time-still feel frustrated until now.

Guest imogene_af

have you guys ever personally talked to lee da hae?

like u send her a fan mail, or posted something on her cyworld and she replyed?

I never tried. So I cannot speak for myself, I know some soompi members from Thailand successfully got a hold of her and they get replies from her.

She's in constant contact with her Korean and Chinese fans.

OT: Can I put on my Kdramamovie wish that LDH get casted with Won Bin even as like his dead bride or something? LOL.

Guest ripgal

^Bad bad you... Won Bin's more important than Da Hae? hahaha..

Anywayz, I heard about his new project Ahjusshi. Goodness, that's just UTTER absurdity. How on earth is Won Bin an ahjusshi? Tell me! Tell me!

Too bad Da Hae's fully occupied with Chuno, if not, I'm all for her to play his unique woman in the movie. haha..

Guest maccay

^

Gotta agree with DB more Won Bin= always gooood.

He's an ajusshi? Such a handsome lonely ajusshi.

Dahae wasn't that busy few months ago, why now?

They still need to cast that unique woman for him,

dang, that could have been Dahae!

But then again what's important is patience, patience in awaiting for Chuno!

Won Bin-yummy, who don't want to be paired with him, I bet almost all netizen wishing their female idols to be with this lonely puppy eyes guy.

Well for me, if Dahae wants to break into silver screen, I want her to start with strong indie type-chances for her to push into international level/award nomination, and she as the main actress to carry the movie. It's good if she can have blockbuster type like 'Huendae', but that type of movie not well recepted at international award nomination.

Guest ripgal

^Yeah, I'd love her to star in indie or soulful movies to prove herself. Maybe a chance to work with big stars like Song Kang Ho or Lee Byung Hun? I'd give more than anything for her to go that route.

Anywayz, Da Hae the fashionista!

887EDAB9EACA99BB81F1D5C44EA789.jpg

credits: haibao/ baidu

15927.gifYEAAAA! Fashion time!

Why is this slave girl so chic ? B)

20090925130931.png

(V. Westwood & Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 RTW, thanks)

The no fail majestic black & white

20090925133621.png

(Armani, Chuno, Dior, Valentino, thanks.)

20091006162015.png

( Spring 2010 RTW, thanks)

I am not too worried about Director Kwak's fashion sense. :D

Thanks for viewing. :D

Guest ripgal

sunocox, you're really a know-it-all huh?

Now you're into fashion too?

I'm actually imagining Da Hae walking the run-way with her B/W hanbok already..

Guest antinh85

i see that the drama has been pushed off more and more eh.I see that Da hae is doing better these days. Glowing more.

She looks really good at the Asia song festival. Like a porcelain doll. Waiting for this type of drama is really long. I wish she was in another romantic comedy..sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest imogene_af

LOL at Chuno gear being the latest fashion.

Oh I agree about what you gals said about her movie choices, do not mind me, I'm just on fantasy mode when I say I'd like her to be paired up with this or that. I'd like her to try an eclectic way in acting, different genres, different roles, etc. Some for box office, some solely to carve her talent. I wish she'd do movies soon, maybe Mr.X would be right that CHUNO will make her move into film.

Guest imogene_af

^

Thank you so much Amarylis for the subbed KBS Entertainment Relay interview. I hope you do not mind that I posted it in YT since I know a lot of LDH fans cannot download it, and can only access it streaming. Sorry if that would trouble you.

Entertainment Relay interview 2009 STREAMING:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki__UexavPM

On the interview...

Makes so much more sense subbed, a lot of what she said gets lost in translation via articles, she was mostly poking fun of herself.

- She said she forces people to praise her beauty in shoots even though it's not true. (LOL Oh please, gurl)

- She said she likes guesting in Entertainment Relay because her grandparents get excited and they think she's famous

- She thinks her body is only average

- She said she would like a smart man, not just a book smart man but a man who she can learn from, lots of interests and someone she can respect. (more mature man, eh?)

-The whole thing about Tae Jin and her love triangle was more in jest, the media blew that thing up waaay out of proportion.

- LOL the host said if she finds Tae Jin good looking, she has low standards. hahaha.

Guest antinh85

^

hahah her interview was so cute. She mentioned about her guys friends. This is what happens Da hae when you have so many guy friends. Who wouldn't like Da hae, such a sweet girl!

Now can we guess who the male friends are? I bet one of them is Wiber Pan, obviously he really like her and then at Hong Kong press confernce I can see Dahee end up likes him more.. just my opinion, The other one, of course my favourite oppa LDW, so obvious after MY GIRL days, u can see LDW really smitten by her-but unfortunately now they are just friends.

Guest imogene_af

^

I think LDH is just generally close to men, she's just naturally affectionate as a person. So it's kind of hard to just view it all based on oncam interactions or promos.

We will never know who the real life love triangle is, but sucks that the two men ended up mad at her. :lol: She says her story is always the same, they like her first then she ends up liking them then they're not so interested anymore. So I think she's just talking in a general sense. aww. :lol: all I got to say, if the guy is really worth it, the passion would have still been burning no matter how long the wait. She just hasn't met that guy yet. But I thought she was half joking the whole dang time. Especially with the Tae Jin references.

But I find it hard to believe that she'll have a hard time dating. plzgurl.plz. one day, I swear she'll surprise us that she'll be in a relationship like wthsurprise! Song Hye Kyo-Hyun Bin anyone? Haha.