Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

amber i miss being here too... you guys posts the most hilarious and entertaining stuff here... i've been a lurker here since the beginning of the unspeakable drama...

it's kinda hard to believe what happened last christmas.... we worried so much, but seeing her out there more now.. especially at Asia Song Fest.. as well as CHuno, getting to work with promising & talented actors and STAFF! Kinda iffy it's the same PD company as that unmentionable drama, but I've always like Jang Hyuk.. and the PD is very talented from what I've heard so far... so it's as if what happened back then only made her stronger.. and being casted in this production is only a testament that there are people who believed in her and in her talent. This video serves as a reminder how laughable that drama was... with HJH and PHJ moving on to new projects, as well as LDH, I finally felt some peace.. They are very talented people.. they have to move forward and test their skills and talent and prove that their abilities can get them to places... not just their looks or their *ahem* management.

I'm really hoping PHJ's drama will do well.. but it's with KBS, so even if it gets lower rating, it won't be cut right? Thanks for always supporting PHJ.. he's still a newbie but as his fan, I hope he'll widen his fan base and be recognized again as a talented actor.

:lol: hahaha, finally we know there's SOME use to that mixer.

Yeah, totally think Da Hae should give some instructions in Chinese about how to use the mixer...

If I'm not wrong, they're gonna release Ads too? Moving ones you know? Around October?

mak, I knew they'd say something. But I prefer not to fuel things anymore than what's been done before.

We admit, we're crazy! :P

Guest imogene_af

sorry, we admit we're crazay and demented, now let's all live our lives and just relax and enjoy soompi, k? there.

luthien funny you mention that. Chorokbaem media produced East of Eden and is ironically producing CHUNO. I remember before, I was positive she would've burned their bridges but heh... I guess it still is forgivable. Let bygones be bygones. From what I heard it feels like an in house production even though it's produced by a big investor. KBS is super involved and the PD is really meticulous about the project.

KBS is pretty kind in that area, so PHJ will be fine, weekend dramas usually do well. I'm actually a bit nervous for Chuno, depending on who they are going against. I just hope ajumma magnet will work, because we all know Da Hae needs a hit, more than anything else. Kind of make or break for her.

Yeap, let bygones be bygones. (Can't believe it's been a year tho...times flies hella fast man..)

Anyway, anyone help me clarify? What does it mean by inhouse production? Does it means KBS is also working with Chorokbeam Media to produce the drama? Cleared.

I finally got to finish Conspiracy In the Court last night. All I can say, the direction will mesmerize you. Even with the convoluted and confusing plot (I think it's me only because the political jargon Mr. X used were quite deep, and I'm not that good yet! :P), the direction totally blew me away. I trust the action scenes in Chuno will be FANTASTIC... given the quality I've seen in CITC...

Guest imogene_af

Yeap, let bygones be bygones. (Can't believe it's been a year tho...times flies hella fast man..)

Anyway, anyone help me clarify? What does it mean by inhouse production? Does it means KBS is also working with Chorokbeam Media to produce the drama?

Yea sorta.

Robbers for example was solely a SidusHQ production, while Green Rose was just done by Olive9, they are independent companies that just kind of borrow slots from certain stations but they have full power of the production.

Chorokbaem is doing CHUNO but the insider says that KBS is also heavily involved that it feels like it's a KBS produced drama, I think the production company was pretty open to KBS to get involved.

Iknowright? It's been a year? Glad to know LDH is happy and content now with her new role, I wish her all the best. I hope the PD can transform her and really challenge her.

CITC is beautifully shot and a sweep of emotions, I'm totally not done yet, I do not think the actors were that strong but they were all pretty much newbies. It was done with a REAL low budget if the PD can make wonders with that budget, I can only hope he can do wonders to Chuno.

*signed swastika here*

:lol: I need a guide on some of the political jargon, I had a nose bleed reading old English. But you kinda appreciate the dialog behind sageuks, right? It's like LDH speaking in, "thou doth open thine eyes for the slave and thee slave catcher... here... the gates I shall offer thee to---ermmm---- encompasses my heart."

I totally made that up but ya get my drift.

Mister X is subbing Chuno, right? Better brush up my skillz.

I wonder if I should subscribe to KBS world during the time being when Chuno comes out? I'm THIS close of doing it, considering they have subs.

Wow, thanx for the clarification. That cleared me up for a while.

Have always thought the broadcasting stations have no say in drama productions..

LMAO chinggu, you made me laugh so hard with all the saguek language. :lol: I think X's just the master of both languages... sometimes I even had to check the dictionary on what certain terms meant. And the thing is, some I don't even find in Oxford! hahaha...

//Anywayz, let me sidetrack for a while for another drama recommendation? See my banner? Tamra, The Island?

You guys have GOT TO watch that drama... I'm totally obsessed with it right now. Everything about it (well except for the romance element) is just a breathe of fresh air, never seen before in Korean drama. If you guys have got the time, please do check it out. DO NOT let the first episode turn you off. hehehe...//

Sorry I just had to do that. A good drama comes once in a while, and Tamra is certainly one this year. ^^

Guest imogene_af

^

I am going to say the cliche ... the first episode turned me off. I am just not into potty humor and the white dude scares me. and the English. and blaaah.

But since YOU suggested it, and I think you make great suggestions, I am off to check it out on vikii first, that guy though is so delishhhhh.

Anyways, I think broadcasting stations still have the last say on some things, such as cutting episodes off. :( :( *tear* *tear*

Mister X makes Oxford's nose bleed? LOLLOL

I have been so demystified by current Kdramas, I took off my banners. LOL. I have been re-watching old school ones, though, and reminds me why I love them in the first place.

OT: I think I'm having the flu... is this swine?! NOONOOOONOOOO. that's what I get for being a nazi.

Oh another thing, what sunocox did was from the movie DOWNFALL. It's the most subtitled/joked about Hitler clip ever, there are versions like him getting mad at Kanye or Britney Spears or the ending of Inglorious Basterds. DOWNFALL is probably the most spoofed clip ever. That's why I thought sunocox was so brilliant by taking it out on Kdramas.

And now I leave you with this:

NEI! NEI NEI NEI NEI!

^ Haha.. the white dude scared you?? HAHAHA..

He's actually French, hence the not so English "English"..

Well maybe try the 2nd episode, and if you're still not into it, then maybe it's not for you then. It was Ep 2 which got me hooked too. (The truth is that the guy in white, not the white dude.. but the exiler... he's so damn fine. <3333)

===

2 more pics to add from the Asia Song Fest

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=646150344

Think Da Hae will get lots of hosting/emcee jobs because of her multilingual talent?

Guest imogene_af

^

Yea the Asian guy's cute... but white guy freaked me out, I didn't give it much of a chance but I shall give it a try again, I read your blog and it seems like it is awesome.

that is pretty much true, her hosting stints are for her multilingual skills, I like how she basically translated everything to English in that awards ceremony.

Is this going to be broadcasted?

NEI!NEI!NEINEI!

^Yes, I think it's gonna be broadcasted on SBS..

Check here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=646230848

It says it will be aired on SBS at 12.55 am (Seoul Time) on 25th September 2009 (this Friday)..

===

And check out the pinkish soy-mixer here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=646335463

It looks soooo cheesayyyy~~

The soy-mixer CF/Ad will come out 2nd October 2009!

Guest imogene_af

as much as Gackt's real girly, he's known to be quite appreciative of females. LOL, hence his special treatment of SNSD and Da Hae. Hahaha.

Jo- I think LDH is his priced "possession", hehehe, well LDH's skin wasn't the prettiest back in Green Rose probably because she was still so young back then, but I guess this guy did wonders to her skin, right? Her skin is so smooth and has like--- no pores. :lol:

they have been shooting Chuno for a few days this week... and someone tell the girl to update her cyworld with more pictures!

What! EOE ?! :o

counti.gif

(my first attempt at subtitling :lol: )

Thanks for viewing !

sunocox ...that was HILARIOUS!!I You are one imaginative and talented lady.....

The soy mixer is huge......lol...but Da Hae looks pretty there hehehe.

Lolz at Da Hae being a prized possession of the dermatologist... :lol:

No wonder he was asked to pose with her in Allure... and we thought he was a dentist or somebody...hahaha...

Some more clips of Da Hae @ the Asia Song Fest

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=646594225

Da Hae should host the Seoul International Drama Awards for once... I saw the one the other day and let's just say that Da Hae can definitely do better than the host... :P

And some fan-cam pics of Da Hae @ the event

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=646581217

credits: 禹中莎 @ SJM baidu bar

Guest imogene_af

^

She's done A LOT of hosting stints within the last three years or so.

Thanks for the pictures, Jo. Is that Chinese fan... flying to Korea to take pictures of the event? Because even her official fanclub did not have enough time to be there, because they weren't sure if LDH was able to host it due to her hectic sked.

Yeap, at least we know she can work toward hosting shows if she ever drops acting (which of course we hope will NEVER happen..) hahaha...

The photos were actually taken by a Chinese Super Junior fan.. she was kind enough to take some close-up pics of Da Hae @ the event and had posted them up in baidu...

Guest imogene_af

^

Uhm... no. She will never stop acting! :lol: HAHAHAHA. NO! :lol: It's what she does best, it is what she says she's destined to do. hehehe. *breathes in, breathes out* j/p

Anyway, she's one of the few "stars" out there that ya know, has a mutual relationship with acting. She likes acting, and acting likes her back. LOL.

I hope I get to see her do more drumming and classical dance, she was trained since she was little with that stuff. Not a lot of people know she knows how to do that. I hope CHUNO features that kind of thing, just traditional dancing and all.

I remember reading she was the leader/president of the Korean traditional club back in her Australian school.

Really? President of a traditional club? Like clubs which research on saguek language and all?

Totally can't imagine that... hahaha...

Her look gives off more of a girl-y vibe... you know book club, or knitting club? lolz...

Anybody realise that the Hong Sister's new drama is coming out soon? I'm kinda looking forward to that... maybe Da Hae cameo as a host in one of the band's performances in the drama..:lol: Or maybe show em' that idols are not supposed to be froofy and cheesay (check out DB and you will know)... drum it up girl!! :lol: