Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

awww, I can't get over her new hair style, it's kind of Green Roseish... just a little. I like how it cuts to her jaw like that, she looks so cute.

I'm super psyched for her Chuno stills.

Anyway, some news worth rejoicing..esp for her Chinese fans.. :D

Da Hae actually logged into her Official Chinese Website yesterday and left a message for her fans.. imagine how her Chinese fans went wild and ecstatic upon knowing that it's Da Hae..

Her's what she wrote..

Hello everyone~~~ I am Lee Da Hae~! I never expected to find so many pictures and news of myself here! Thank you all for constantly supporting me. I will also come here regularly to visit all of you!!

I love you~!

By: cherry4eva (her nicname)

credits: leedahae.ifensi

Okay, this is really crazy...

If Da Hae can leave a message there...there's a high possibility that she's here browsing this thread!

Da Hae ssi...if you're ever here to see all of our ranting and craving, please drop us a hint k? :lol:

Guest imogene_af

... that is a scary thought if she lurks.

You know though, her Chinese fans are D-E-V-O-T-E-D from fanarts to a nice welcome to her and everything. Remember when she landed to China and all their gifts? From the food to the figurines? They really deserve her attention because she's been loved by her Chinese fans especially with cherryche and lidongxiu.

She also posts in her cafe with the Emeralds... nowww... if she ever drops into soompi, Imma have to choke an esophagus.

Edited to add: PARK HAE JIN is coming back in a drama playing a WOMANIZER! guuuh PHJ! LOL funny the girl's name in the story is Da Hae. LOL.

^

Awwww! LOVE~ love~ love the hair... It's not a bob cut eh? But LOVE the layered cut to the sides. Was she here in soompi? coz we were talkin about if she'd post her new cut in her cyworld and she did! She's enjoying posting new things these days and sharing it to all of us! Thanks for posting it o-cha and kim. Didn't match your dream eh o-cha?

Wow ripgal! Isn't she sweet leaving that message for her fans. Wish wish she'll do that here! We just never know, she likes surprising us! I'm gonna be needing an O2 tank! Lol!

Hi cherry4eva! Chuno fighting! Dahae fighting!

Lol @ PHJ a womanizer with a girl named Dahae? We'll have to see this!

OT imogene: yes papa P has brown eyes, red lips and man those smile, such a delight to see! Lobo wasn't that bad but not great and I'll be waiting for lovers in Paris even though the last two remakes I've seen can't be compared to the original ones that is My Girl and Only You. Hope Dahae will widen her horizons in Asia and I mean her and Piolo and maybe triangle with Sem, lol!

I just checked her cyworld coz i couldn't @ work and she changed her captions on this one.

dhcut1.jpg

cr: Dahae's cyworld

What is she saying ripgal? She does like to impress her chinese fans eh?

The hair, i can't get over how pretty she looks with the new cut.

The other pic with the hoodie (this girl really likes hoodies), is that bubble tea she's drinking or ice cappuccino?

Is she saying goodbye to summer with that drink and saying hello to autumn o-cha?

RE: Mr. X's review

Damn! I feel like a proud momma when I read X's thoughts on LDH! He expects A LOT from our girl and I'm kinda scared for her! hahaha! I really hope she proves herself worthy of these words in Chuno... Although of course for us she's already proven herself! haha! But, really the pressure's ON!!!

RE: LDH's new doo

It looks really good! And I mean it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than her previous doo! I dunno what she's being all emo for! haha! But, that's definitely not a bob which is kinda disappointing in a way because I really thought we'll see her in an entirely new look with a boy-ish cut haha (am I being mean?)! But the hair looks really fine, I like that it's styled... it's way better than her straight long hair before... I agree imogene it looks like LDH back in the GR days...

RE: her message in the Chinese cyworld

I'm sooooooooo jealous of her Chinese fans!!!!! hahaha! I really really hope we also get that chance! I hope one of these days she'd post here and surprise us all!

and just a really really dumb question... How are you guys able to access her cyworld? what's the link? I tried the links (probably months ago) in the first post but it returned some korean message I think and the other asked me to log in in korean... so I sort of gave up! hahaha! can you guys help an ignorant fan? hahaha

gosh I'm sooooo excited for Chuno stills! I hope they style her hair into a shorter more rugged look... haha!

O/T 1: WHUT? PHJ? Womanizer? now that's a stretch I'd like to see! and LOL @ Da Hae! who's playong Da Hae?

O/T 2: LOL @ imogene and maccay going uber fangirl over Papa P! aaaand whut imogene? you thought he's a MEH before you saw him in person? are you kidding me? I always thought he's HOT! and I totally agree I think he's the best actor of his generation (including talentless teen stars and reality personalities turn actors/actresses!) in Philippine TV! maccay I also thought Lobo was okay especially the earlier parts the last parts were kinda dragging... I think his TV projects are kinda off but his movies are always good... some of his movies actually make my fave ten list... and RE: Sam... I just watched And I love you So... I agree Sam was really good! As I said he really delivers when his lines are in English and kinda off in tagalog... I thought Bea would be the biggest revelation in the movie but Sam actually stole the show... Although I thought Bea was very much improved considering she lost the awkwardness in her delivery...

O/T3: have you seen the clip on Heading to the Ground's shooting at the football stadium? It's sooooo funny! They used Yunho's crazy fangirls as the crowd for what I think is a football match in the seires... I'm thinking how they'd make the shot at the crowd and make the fangirls look less like fangirls and more like football enthusiasts! and I'm wondering how they'll PS some men in those frames because surely there must be A LOT more guys in the audience of a soccer match, non?

^I was also expecting a really short bob.. maybe the news articles messed it up or something.

Anyway, we all agree that she looks younger and fresher than before... definitely more good looking than when she had her long straight locks... :D

I have a feeling that they actually cut her hair in that length for Chuno filming purposes. Since she'll play both a servant and a noble lady.. maybe it'd be easier for them to handle her hairstyle when she switches from one to the other..

And yes hagrid, you were asking for her cyworld link..

Here you go..

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=26624370

I just checked her cyworld coz i couldn't @ work and she changed her captions on this one.

dhcut1.jpg

cr: Dahae's cyworld

What is she saying ripgal? She does like to impress her chinese fans eh?

Da Hae kinda misses her long hair...here's what she said

"I had my hair cut. A bit of a pity. How do I look?"

Guest imogene_af

^

I think they'll style that hair a bit messed up. They wanted to keep those long strands for later on, probably more convenient that way.

LOL what if the director goes... No Dahae, I mean shorter. :lol:

HagridHe was a revelation but gotta disagree, I thought Bea was fiyaaa in it. Compared to other young actresses in her league, she kinda just laments she's the best one out there.

LOL her DCfans are so sad she cut her hair, wth? It looks real good on her. Oh and another thing... I think filming for her will start next week?

So far from Chuno shots, you can tell the director is SO meticulous because he is still doing scenes when Tae Ha is about to escape, they also have LOTS of rehearsals.

Guest imogene_af

^

I would like to steal that bag. kthnx!

She looks so pretty and refreshing as always, maybe a bit shy today with the photographers. I wish she let her hair down, so we can fully judge her haircut.

But seeing her wearing a bright smile, always makes my day (since I'm sad that I'm going out but I'm the only sober one ahahah)!

thank you very much lilcrash!

Young Ran is her co-star from Hello! Miss.

Here are a few more:

64jgat.jpg

^

Don't she look so beautiful when she's happy?

359z2br.jpg

source: asiakor, bntnews

The headlines are kind of COLD though, it all says

LEE DA HAE More Beautiful than the Bride

Lee Da Hae steals limelight with her beauty and charm...

come on now, media. LOL

Guest antinh85

^

I know Young Ran from watching variety shows. She's always so annoying. Sometimes she's funny but she annoyed the hell out of me in HM. Wonder if there are other celebs there because she knows alot. I think Chae yeon is also a close friend of hers.

Korean is a rather unique culture. They dress so professional when coming to a wedding. I think dresses are better but each culture is different..

Da hae looks stunning as always.. I like the light makeup. It fits her really well. She has amazing skin. Makeup just makes it glows more.

Da Hae is always glowing in photos! *jealous look* I can't wait for her set photos on Chuno.

And that's a little mean for the journalists to write articles like that, sigh.

she's getting more and more beautiful each day, glowing with happiness-maybe Jtunes treats her well. I like her slim and tall figure-looks sexy eventhough with formal dress like that.

Guest venerable

what is up with her hair? LOL she just tied it with just like that her hairstyle doesn't match her outfit! she should have let her hair down! but she is truly pretty.

Here's more news from YR's wedding~~Dahae's beautiful as ever...

yrw.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=62008

Stunning! Love the light make up.

I don't mind the hair, it does look shorter now, but it would have been nice if she sported the new cut.

Saving it for Chuno press con?

The bag, how many Chanel bags does she have?

Also this has a video and an interview of Dahae and other guests...

The venue was @ 63rd building? No wonder Dahae was glowing, did she remember Gong Chan?

yrw1.jpg

Dahae looks happy for the couple~ she wishes for them not to fight and live happily ever after...

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/38977

yrw2.jpg

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/38975 Jang Young Ran's Marriage, Lee Da Hae " I want to get Married."

Did she say she wants to get married? Waaahhh~ to whom Dahae?

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909062018151010

Love the photos here of the bride and groom, looks like they had so much fun!

yrw3.jpg

Looking fresh...elegant with a simple matching pearl earrings and necklace...

yrw4.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

cr: as tagged

did she really say that-want to get married too? Don't give us a heart attack Da Hae, we will miss u more, not your hubby (whoever he is).

ya..63 building, brings back all her sweet memories with LDW.

Love her chubby cheeks, feels like I want to pinch it right now.

^

Hahahaha...mak you know how headlines can catch our attentions. It said Jang YoungRan's Marriage, Lee Da Hae, " I want to get married." She may have said that, but I don't think she meant NOW :lol: ...she'll be busy filming Chuno in the coming days...SO no heart attacks just yet.

63rd building, lots of MG memories, the saranghaeyo and kissing scenes? sweeeet!!! :wub:

Guest imogene_af

^

She was joking that the wedding was so good, now she wants to get married. she was envious of her "sister" to find a man like that and get married.

They were kidding her about how much money she gave YR as a gift.

They just pull more headlines that way if they cut off what she said. :lol:

we just need to find a groom first. LOL.

I think she'll be shooting Chuno this week... I'm super-psyched!

Guest antinh85

^Thanks for the pics guys..

From that side picture of the groom. He looks quite handsome. They match quite well together. Looks like Chae yeon was there too, since they are rather close.

That chanel bag looks nice. Makes me want to get another one. lol

OMO, I missed all the goodies..

Dang, I love Da Hae's whole get-up in JYR's wedding..

She looked fresher, happier, younger....and she glowed like nothing else..

Totally dig that make-up..

And her skirt... I think it looks ahjumma-ish..but Da Hae pulled it off really well... she looked so pretty in it! ^^