Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

o-cha thanks for the translation, I didn't know LDH is closed to Goo Soo!!I ! What about Lee Jun Ki she didn't mention him? i thought there were really closed after My Girl.

she hasn't mentioned LJK in a while, actually. I'm guessing it isn't the same as say circa 2006 anymore.

while this is the first she mentioned Ko Soo.

But I really think she just blurted random names of co-stars who are her friends, based on the way she calls them... she's closest to LDW and Jang Hyuk... or aka Hyukie hahaha.

Hagrid,

don’t give up so soon. I think this is what creativity is all about. B)

Looking at your SIM DH, I start to see an animated version of “My Girl”,

or a series of JYR’s adventures in comic strips styles.

Take this as an example. I don’t think Sim allows U to change facial features.

So, there are a few things U can do to improve viewer’s perspective that she is DH.

1st, find a backdrop /scene that is closest to a classic scene that she was in.

(this bus stop scene reminds me of Full House, SYK waited, only to have Rain showed up and took her home which established the rest of the story)

2nd, find an outfit that everybody remembers.

3rd, put her at a camera angle we have all seen a lot.

4th, add a familiar character interacting with her, ie. LDW or LJK.

Hope this help, have fun!!

(Dear me, I am getting into animation now, lol!) :lol:

P.S. Really appreciate your last comments, Maccay, Imogene, Hagrid and Mak!

---------------------------------------------------

The Magnificent Seven

奴.노예.Slave Scholar

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------

The Magnificent Seven

奴.노예.Slave Scholar

Thanks!

Wow sunocox!I really like all ur works,you r very creative!you never failed to entertain us. :)

I'm looking forward to this new drama series,hopefully Ldh will confirm to this one.she have a classic beauty that would definitely fit period dramas.off topic...as "donghae" fanatic,news of lee dong wook dating his co-star is a shocking one but then as long that he and ldh remains as good friends,there is still hope.haha.thanks for all the news guys

sunocox : I just read your slave scholar and magnificent seven story (let's just say blogs and soompi are blocked from work...grrr). Love it! You are awesome..how do you come up with all these ideas? Bravo.

imogene_af: Or did she just mention names of male co-stars she's had scandals/rumours with? LDW --definitely rumours for yeaaaars, Hyukie -- I remember during Robbers (before Hyuk's announcement of his pending wedding and child) people were wondering if they were a couple, PHJ---semi scandal, Jo Min Ki --lol, and maybe even Go Soo during Green Rose days?

Gaaahhh nothing from Chuno shooting site...grrrrr....

Guest imogene_af

^

Oh dang. you may be right. She did have a scandal with Hyukie. WAHAHAHA. Everyone made a big deal that they were comfortable kissing at first meeting or something. But Jang Hyuk was just like, well, she likes comics and I like comics too, we got along well. harhar.

CHUNO has like no news. WTH. Did they even start shooting? Seriously?

poor girl she did have her share of scandals, huh? :lol:

Discard what I said about CHUNO... a few of the cast started shooting, no mention of our 3 leads yet.

and don't forget her scandal with Lee ji hoon as well, that even appeared on the TV, ha,ha, actually at that time eventhough I'm a hardcore Donghae shipper, I also like her with Ji Hoon, reason is because I think Ji Hoon looked smitten to her, like he adored her so much. I like any guys who show that kind of interest to Da Hae. So many good looking guys, i don't know how she can manage not to fall in love with them. If she really don't have any romatic feeling towards any of them, then another side of her that I admired-she not 'easy to fall in love' type of girl.

Just saw new CF of her hot boss SK telecom, Rain acting cute there (rarely saw him like taht except from Full House), where did he learn it, from DaHae? My imagination is running while since I abandon my Donghae ship.

Guest ripgal

^ Talking about all the good lookin' guys being her buddies and all... I dreamed of Da Hae last night.

She was talking to this bunch of guys (can't remember their faces), and behind here were this bunch of girls looking at her with envious expressions...:lol:

I was like, Da Hae, can you look behind and make some girly friends too? haha...

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ hahaah yeah she needs some girlfriends!!!

hahah but yeah, i guess girls just dont understand her cause shes so close to guys...

and they are secretly jealous!

BUT WHO CARES!

“Now it doesn’t upset me anymore, I think of it as people showing interest in me. I have many other opposite sex actors on my side. I’m lucky to have met many good male actors. (Lee) Dong Wook oppa, (Jang) Hyuk-ie oppa, Go Soo oppa, Park Hae Jin-ssi…even Min Ki sunbaenim. I’m close with all of them. I grew up overseas so I’m comfortable with men. I laugh and talk with men in broad daylight oblivious to other people’s attention. I don’t want to hide my face behind a mask and hat whenever I go. But strangely if I have a drink with a single man even just for tea then I’m sure to have a scandal. I was frustrated so I went with a close unni to see a fortune teller and the fortune teller said I will have another scandal in September or October. I’m also curious who the man would be.”

she's really scandalous,isnt she?

hahahah yay she named lee dong wook first!!!*flies to the moon*

hahaha i am so childish!

still shipping donghae.

but yeah.. dont think dong wook will be on her sept to oct scandal cause of his movie and, isnt he going to the army soon?

but i kinda believe her scandal will be with oh ji ho. because jang hyuk is married, and since the time frame clashes with her drama(if it comes true) then, it should be oh ji ho... or maybe kim ji suk? or others casted.

damnn i love it when i see guys with her!

*oh mo whats with me*

Guest imogene_af

^

I say Danny Anh, because he's a singer, and she seems to hang out with a lot of singers lately. :lol: and he's Bi's friend.

But I think Danny has a gf already? I could be wrong though.

Gaaahhhh no Chuno update.....

BTW folks...is it just me or did soompi remove some features from the My Controls panel? I can't see any of my subscribed threads there

Guest twinkle05

But I think Danny has a gf already? I could be wrong though.

Gaaahhhh no Chuno update.....

BTW folks...is it just me or did soompi remove some features from the My Controls panel? I can't see any of my subscribed threads there

i think he is married already ....

Guest imogene_af

:lol: he's married? I had no clue (he isn't listed as such, someone needs to update his profile!) ... wow youngin to be married. It will be someone random like GHJ! is GHJ a married ahjussi? How can you resist those lips? ahahaha.

Anyway, I still cannot believe she consulted a fortune teller over that one. I think she'll be busy by then shooting and all, to be involved with some scandal.

why is DC downnnnnnn?!

O/T: gawd, I'm so about to hurl right now. it sucks these medications.

o-cha- I still haven't figured out how to use this new soompi. so beats me.

Guest ripgal

^Amber chinggu, hope these pics will relieve your pain..haha..

An unseen pic of Da Hae in Ceci

lllcfv.jpg

I love this picture the most... has Da Hae's beautiful smile..

This should have made the Ceci cover..

Another bigger pic of ur siggy..hehehe...

lllllmq.jpg

===

Another pic of Da Hae taken during her HK trip

0908171513bbca4f034527df0b.jpg

Lucky air stewardess..

And that's a HUGE signature there...:o

all pics credits: baidu/ leedahae.ifensi

^ agree with you ripgal that should have made the cover... It's such a lovely dress!

imogene is it any better now? haha feel better dear!

anyway someone posted a news in the chuno thread... I'm quoting with the pics so sorry guys...

hahah omg "we're shooting chuno"?! :D YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :D :D

someone please spazz with me.

P.S: There's a "Chuno" link on mysoju & so yay awesome! :D *Excited*.

P.P.S: Found something online.. Hehe xD Anyone mind translating? Sorry if it's useless information, just searched "추노" online..

도망친 노비를 쫓다...

윤은혜, 윤상현 주연의 <아가씨를 부탁해> 후속으로 방송 예정인 24부작 수목드라마 <추노>는 <한성별곡-正>으로 주목받았던 곽정환 감독이 연출하고, 영화 <7급 공무원>의 각본을 썼던 천성일 작가가 집필하는데, 8월 13일 KBS수원센터에서 그 첫 녹화가 진행되었다.

저잣거리에서 떠돌며 자라 추노질을 배워 도망간 노비들을 잡는 추노꾼 대길(장혁), 병자호란 후 소현세자의 호위무사로 세자의 아들을 위험에서 구하기 위해 탈출하는 전직 훈련원 교관 송태하(오지호), 노비로 태어나 주인집 아들인 대길과 사랑하는 사이였으나 도망친 뒤 이름을 바꾸고 양반의 여식 행세를 하며 살게 되는 언년(이다해), 이 세 남녀의 엇갈린 운명과 사랑이 그려지게 되는데...

조선 '인조'시대를 배경으로 양반들에게 돈을 받고 노비를 쫓는 사냥꾼의 이야기 <추노>는 10월 14일 시청자의 안방을 찾아간다.

4a890a0dad256.jpg

4a890a1ec9088.jpg

4a890a3d2c61b.jpg

4a890a61dcfaa.jpg

Source

there... if you try to translate it via google... it seems like they've listed LDH for the role of Un Nyun along with JH and OJH... I'm not sure of the source but it seems like it's from KBS... look at the watermarks of the pics... KBS right? and if it is then LDH must be confirmed or something right? anyway there's a pic of a girl in a hanbok... do you think it's LDH? I don't think it is, but, I really hope it's her! haha!

anyway thanks and credits to teukiee for posting the article... source is linked along with the post...

Guest ripgal

I sure hope it's Da Hae... really want to zoom in the computer screen to see who that lady is..uhhhh.

I think it's from KBS?

Cos it looks like the script booklet of Chuno and also pics taken from the filming set..

===

An article about korean celeb dopplehangers again...

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40101&pt=nv

Da Hae was again mentioned alongside Ivy

Guest anne0129

^Hello! To anyone residing in the Philippines and have access to Arirang TV, they are showing Lee Da Hae's series Heaven's Fate weekdays 8pm. It just started tonight and unfortunately I found out too late cause I just caught the end of the episode when she started seeing things and it was in the disco bar and she started screaming. She looked so young very much like her high school picture that I once saw. Hahaha!!! I have been writing on Arirang TV's website if they would show it and I know it was not probably because of that but I am just so happy to be able to watch her now. It will ease my longing to she her on the screen again. :D :D :D