Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest anne0129

I'm so ecstatic right now. Even when HHJ was still on board this series.....I was praying and wishing for something to happen so that LDH will become the lead actress and now this news of her possibly getting the part. I just bet that JH recommended her or something because I remember him telling that he would love to work with her again. I love HHJ but I really would love if LDH will be confirmed for this role. WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest twinkle05

is this really for realz .... i have never watched those "saeguk" dramas ever but if its ldh im probably going to watch it .. been waiting for a new project since eoe hoopla ... i hope she really is confirmed :P

Guest o-cha

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Sorry for coming here late guys...was offline the whole day yesterday. Holy cow!!!! Da Hae will be in Chuno...yaaaaay!!!!!!!! yaaaayyy!!!!!

I will post full article soon. Just too excited after seeing ripgal's post on Chuno thread...hehehehehe

Will be back soon with translation...hehehehe

Omo Omo!!! o-cha you're finally here!!! I've been hitting the refresh button every now and then and I freaked when I saw your name over there!!! Don't worry o-cha! I'll be waiting for the translation even if it takes the whole day!!!

Guest sayroo

Woot! :w00t:

Is this seriously confirmed? haha! Maybe another news site fooling us. haha. :lol:

Much much love to the people bringing up this news. haha~ Can't wait for o-cha's translations.

Whoa!! Am very very excited! I can't believe it's her first sageuk and a reunion with Jang Hyuk..

Guest ripgal

^ Yeah, I'm kinda waiting for newsen of mydaily to report this news before I go on a :w00t: streak.

Somehow sportsseoul just doesn't strike me as a 100% reliable news portal... hehehe..

Guest maccay

^

Thanks ripgal! Is this confirmed? I'm so excited for this! :D

I'm sure there'll be more news coming... Please share more....Can't wait... I can't sleep either. :lol:

Like you hagrid, this will be my first sageuk drama. ;)

Anything in support of Dahae.

Guest o-cha

this is it..please excuse the translation..lol.....

It is OFFICIAL it seems...since like ripgal said..it's also posted on 10asia article...ehehhee

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain/broad/2009/0803/20090803101040200000000_7282079880.html

미스춘향 출신 이다해, 데뷔 첫 사극 도전

Former Miss Chun Hyang Lee Da Hae, First Sageuk Debut Challenge

090803_4a7647db6943d.jpg

미스 춘향 출신 이다해(25)가 첫 사극에 도전한다.

Former Miss Chunhyang Lee Da Hae (25) is challenging for her first sageuk drama.

그는 오는 10월 방송 예정인 KBS2 ‘추노’에 캐스팅됐다. ‘추노’의 한 관계자는 3일 “최근 여주인공을 놓고 여러 배우들의 이름이 오갔는데. 이다해로 낙점했다“고 밝혔다.

She has been cast in KBS2 'Chuno/Pursuing Servants' scheduled for October broadcast. A representative from 'Chuno' said on the 3rd that "Recently there have been many names been thrown around for the female lead. We have settled on Lee Da Hae."

‘추노’는 조선 중기 도망친 노비를 쫓는 노비 사냥꾼 ‘추노꾼’의 이야기로. 이다해는 극중 노비 ‘언년’이었지만 주인집에서 도망친 뒤 신분을 감추고 ‘혜원’으로 살아가는 캐릭터를 맡았다.

'Chuno' is a story set in the Joseon period about a runaway slave and the 'chuno-ggun/slave hunter' that is running after him. Lee Da Hae will play the character of the slave 'Un Nyun' who later concealed her identity after running away and lived as 'Hye Won' at the master's house.

이다해는 지난 2001년 미스 춘향 진으로 선발돼 연예계에 입문했으나 지금까지 이상하리만치 사극과는 인연이 없었다. 이 드라마 관계자는 “고전적인 마스크가 사극에 잘 어울린다. 그동안 드라마에서도 섬세한 연기와 재미있는 캐릭터를 번갈아 그려온 경험을 있기 때문에 ‘추노’에서 실력을 발휘할 것으로 본다”이라고 전했다. ‘추노’는 영화 ‘7급공무원’의 천성일 작가가 집필해 사극이지만 감칠맛 나는 대사가 많아 이다해의 장점을 잘 살릴 것으로 기대된다.

Lee Da Hae mader her debut in the entertainment world through 2001 Miss Chunhyang but strangely until now she hasn't had the chance to be in a sageuk. The drama's representative said "She has the classical mask (look??) and looks good in a sageuk. All this time she has been able to show both delicate acting and funny characters in alternate. Because of this she'd be able to display her ability in 'Chuno'." 'Chuno' is written by Chun Sung Il from the movie 'Grade 7 Civil Servant'. Though this is a historical drama but given his style of many dialogues, Lee Da Hae is expected to show her strong points in order to do well.

이다해는 이번 드라마에서 지난해 SBS ‘불한당’에서 호흡을 맞췄던 장혁과 1년 반만에 안방극장에서 다시 만난다. 장혁은 ‘혜원’이 노비 시절 마음에 품었던 양반집 아들로. 병자호란을 겪으면서 가문이 몰락해 추노꾼이 된 ‘대길’ 역을 맡았다. 또 다른 남자 파트너로는 오지호(이상 33)가 발탁됐다. 호위무사에서 전란 이후 노비로 전락한 ‘태하’ 로 등장한다. 장혁은 지난 2003년 ‘대망’ 이후 6년 만. 오지호는 첫 사극 출연이다.

This time Lee Da Hae is reunited on the small screen with Jang Hyuk after one year. They were in SBS 'Bulhandang/Robbers' where they showed perfect collaboration. Jang Hyuk plays the son of the master's house who has cherished 'Hye Won' when she was still a slave. After the demise of his family he became 'Dae Gil' the slave hunter. Oh Ji Ho (33) is the other male actor selected for the drama. He plays 'Dae Ho' who after the war became a slave. In 2003 Jang Hyuk was in 'Dae Mang' making this his first sageuk in 6 years, while for Oh Ji Ho this will be his first sageuk

조성경기자 cho@ Cho Sung Kyung reporting

Guest sayroo

^

yay! I can't believe one of the best love stories, for example, Conspiracy in the Court writers will write/direct DaHae's comeback!! :w00t:

I'm sure this is going to be the best love story! I really really am excited! And boo! Kinda sad that it'll air in December. hehe. Hope Iris get's delayed again. haha! :)

o-cha,

Thanks for the translations! Excellent! :)

Guest ripgal

Thank you so much chinggu!

What you've done's just MORE THAN ENOUGH! :D

Not only do we have confirmation that Da Hae's in the drama, we already have a name for her character Un Nyun/Hye Won! :P

I think the storyline's really intriguing. Slave hunter falls for slave :w00t:

I wonder how will Lee Jong Hyuk complete the picture, cos he's darn good, and they can't possibly just make his a supporting character right?

Now just talking about the drama makes me excited! :w00t:

sayroo, in the article it was said it's going for an October broadcast. So we may get to see Da Hae sooner than expected!

Guest o-cha

ripgal: I think this will most likely be December. I think this is supposed to follow after IRIS...but heeeey who knows..there is still a chance it can change from Wed-Thu drama to Mon-Tue drama in which case October is till a possibility. Honestly though I'd rather it go Wed-Thu so it won't go up against Queen Sundeok. Sundeok will still be on in October, won't it?

antinh85: Don't feel so bad about Da Hae not being first option. We've seen plenty of other actors/actresses who struck big even when they were not first choice..case and point Kang Ji Hwan in Hong Gil Dong.

Actually this is good for Da Hae. As we know she has awesome chemistry with Hyuk and now she doesn't need to worrry about any possible rumour with co-stars since Hyuk is already married :lol: .

I'm gonna look around DC KBS now to see if they have more stuff on Chuno.

Guest sayroo

^

Hmm. I read that it will be on October, but with Iris? Probably December..

And noo. Don't move it to Mon-Tue. It will be eaten by Queen Seon Duk, Seon Duk still has it's airing probably until January, since the next drama after it is Dong Yi which will air on January 2010. And we would love our comeback couple to have high high ratings, right? :lol:

Or probably they can just remove Empress Cheonchu ASAP, and change it to this timeslot instead! haha! Weekend timeslot is the most safe timeslot.

YAY!!! Thanks o-cha!!! You do know that I'm kissing my screen right now and that's all for you chinggu!!! Thanks for translating the article! You rock!!!

anyway so that's what google translate was trying to tell us... haha thank you o-cha for helping us decipher what google is trying to tell us!!! in any case, I've visited the Chuno thread and from what I've gathered it is supposed to air in december? But, why is this news article stating that it'll be in October? So which month should I mark off my calendar? haha

Soooooo.... can we rave now!!! BRING OUT THE SOJUs!!!!!!! Yeahbah!!!

IKNOWRIGHT! sayroo! it's sooooo awesome that her next project (first sageuk!) will be, as they say, with a sageuk genius... haha I really really hope that this very first sageuk that I'm gonna watch won't disappoint me... but with LDH there... what are the odds,right? haha

Thanks ripgal for the news!!! You know I love you right! You really really made my day with this news!!!!!

P/S: remember when I told you about this blogger who was kinda looking forward to Chuno... I retraced her site and found out that it was Miss Dahee Fanel's site... javabeans' guest blogger... anyway she wasn't so thrilled with the casting before... I wonder if LDH will change her mind about that... in anycase you might want to keep an eye out on what she thinks if ever she comes out with a post about this...

this is her site: http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/

She gives tough reviews and I really hope LDH will get her approval... haha

edited to add:

hmmmmmm... now on to our dilemma... would we rather see her soon and be up against a ratings juggernaut or wait til December for a possibly more stronger timeslot.... hmmmm... I actually don't mind either way just as long as she's confirmed for a next project!!! YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!

you know what? imogene will surely regret that she's sleeping while all this news broke through!!! She might never ever sleep again! haha... imogene... come out come out wherever you are and celebrate with us!!!

ripgal.... you know what? I wouldn't mid if all three hot guys (JH, OJH, LJH) would vie for our girl's affection? whachathink? hahaha... I still can't get over the fact that OJH got top billing over LJH! haha... if LJH got the second male lead it would have been the battle of reunions! GR vs. Robbers.... now wouldn't that be fun? a test of on-screen chemistry!!! I wouldn't be able to decide!!!

Guest sayroo

IKNOWRIGHT! sayroo! it's sooooo awesome that her next project (first sageuk!) will be, as they say, with a sageuk genius... haha I really really hope that this very first sageuk that I'm gonna watch won't disappoint me... but with LDH there... what are the odds,right? haha

P/S: remember when I told you about this blogger who was kinda looking forward to Chuno... I retraced her site and found out that it was Miss Dahee Fanel's site... javabeans' guest blogger... anyway she wasn't so thrilled with the casting before... I wonder if LDH will change her mind about that... in anycase you might want to keep an eye out on what she thinks if ever comes out with a post about this...

this is her site: http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/

She gives tough reviews and I really hope LDH will get her approval... haha

Haha! Your a avid fan of Dahee? keke. Yes yes, Dahee is a major sageuk fan, she and X are probably the two people that is soo hard to persuade when it comes to artists. Since they have an eye for great artists.

And again, sageuk dramas improve artists acting! And again, yay for the PD! haha! :w00t: Is this sugar rush? Adrenaline rush? or What? haha.

Yay again that the PD is from the Conspiracy in the Court!! haha!

Guest ripgal

I follow Dahee's blog regularly too. So I know how critical she can be when it comes to good stuff on screen.

Of course I disagree with a lot of her opinions, but I have to admit she has a great eye for quality dramas/movies.

Both X and Dahee (and also our beloved Thundie) loved Conspiracy in the Court. Can't wait to hear what they'll have to say about Da Hae... keeping fingers crossed for positive comments..hehehe...^^

^ mine's toes are also crossed! hahaha...

I'm an avid visitor of Dahee's and Thundie's blogs for about months now... But, I suck because I rarely post any comments or thanks in their pages... haha I'm such a leecher!!! I get too lazy to post comments! haha!

I know right? Dahee is pretty critical in her reviews... I know X and thundie has previously given LDH the thumbs up for green rose soooo I would really love it if LDH will be able to impress them again with her performance here... And as for Dahee I haven't encountered her talking about LDH so not much of a history there... I really hope LDH will earn some praises from her too... hahaha.... we're super LDH fangirls... they haven't even started shooting and we're all worried already about the reviews! haha

ripgal, the 10asia link you gave leads me to a DBSK article... haha I can't see the news about LDH... I suck at navigating through korean portals... haha