How Do You Do Your Hair 90% Of The Time?

Echoe

Guest Vanessa728

hmm. my hair is pretty straight itself. i guess i consider myself lucky. my hair is the straightest when i get done taking a shower and it dries.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohmylamb.

I ALWAYS tie up my hair.

And usually, it's in a bun.

LOL. so I think I can't get my hair straight unless if I rebonded it. :ph34r:

I used to cut my hair in a funny way MYSELF; so that's why my hair turn out ugly ie hair sticking out. :tears:

Guest Rainie_Days

I have naturally straight hair, and I almost keep it down everyday, except for maybe on days when it's really hot. It's really straight, or that's what people have said to me anyways. I don't really have to style my hair, just have to brush it in the morning and I'm free to go :)

my hair is semi-wavy, long, thick and poofy (bad combination)

I always tie it in a ponytail when I go out but leave it down when I'm at home

Guest shred

i have slightly wavy hair too. i wash my hair at night and let it air dry.

i usually keep it down but i always bring an elastic since it gets really humid.

i straight iron maybe twice a week?

Guest roguechinadoll

My hair is mostly straight but has lots of volume. I usually just comb it a little and let it do what it wants. :lol:

Guest Simply_M3

The thing I hate about my hair is that it's half-wavy, so I have to flat iron it everytime I want to let it down. Otherwise, I look like Bob Marley. It's disgusting. Or at least put gel in it so that it makes it look like the horrid thing was intentional. I hate flat ironing, because I'm lazy and the entire process takes me a good half hour, which normally I dont have the patience for, especially when I'm a college student busy with her studies. Thus, my hair's in a ponytail 95% of the time.

What about you guys? Anybody here go through the same ordeal as I do?

my hair is like yours. I usually french braid my hair half way and then pull it towards the side and pull it in a bun. I do my hair like or just in a messy ponytail.

Guest eunhee_lemonade

wake up, walk ou the door XD

but if it got cut too short and i guess i need some volume..

i will wake up, shower, blow it dry with mouse and wax x_x

Guest J1NX3R x3

I have curly/straight hair. I like to leave it the way it is most of the time because I hate straightening it especially in the summer. I use sunsilk products to tame my frizzies a little. I bobby pins the front of my hair and leave the rest down. It doesn't look at nice as the first day, but after a day of sleep it looks a LOT better. Hurray for sunsilk products!

Guest susiecee

The thing I hate about my hair is that it's half-wavy, so I have to flat iron it everytime I want to let it down. Otherwise, I look like Bob Marley. It's disgusting. Or at least put gel in it so that it makes it look like the horrid thing was intentional. I hate flat ironing, because I'm lazy and the entire process takes me a good half hour, which normally I dont have the patience for, especially when I'm a college student busy with her studies. Thus, my hair's in a ponytail 95% of the time.

What about you guys? Anybody here go through the same ordeal as I do?

! i'm in your situation! actually, i was. before I started my freshman year in college I got magic straight and it was heaven! but now my hair grew out way too much and i have to straighten it every single day i go out because i too have ridiculously wavy hair, especially on the top front! I don't know why. it's worth getting magic straight. I am saving again, so I can do the process all over again. :( I FEEL YOU

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

i do nothing my with my hair. my hair is straight and when i get out of the shower i dont even blow dry it.

but i wish my hair was wavy sometimes so whenever i feel like it i curl my hair. And one thing is i hate my

hair when it's tied up, but i have to tie it anyways because when i play sports my hair gets in my way. >.<

Archived