[Drama 2004] What Happened In Bali 발리에서 생긴 일

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uwmissy

i know this drama is kinda of old, but does anyone know where i can find the NG's to this drama?? please help! =D

Guest xosandy

i know this drama is kinda of old, but does anyone know where i can find the NG's to this drama?? please help! =D

http://www.sweetinsung.com/bali/WHIB_NG1_1.wmv

http://www.sweetinsung.com/bali//WHIB_NG1_2.wmv

http://www.sweetinsung.com/bali//WHIB_NG2_1.wmv

http://www.sweetinsung.com/bali//WHIB_NG2_2.wmv

http://www.sweetinsung.com/bali/baling.asf

credit: sweetinsung.com

hopefully the links still work.

Guest sjjcfjw

where can i get the full ost? the links in the first page don't work anymore

1 Tilte I.

2 욕망의 덫 (Dream In Bali / Hip-Hop Ver) - 조윤정

3 Remember - 오현란

4 안되겠니 - 조은 [남]

5 그게 사랑이니까 - 안젤로 (Angelo)

6 My Love - 이현섭

7 The Bali Story (Piano)(Instrumental) - 조윤정

8 Remember (Violin))(Instrumental) - 조윤정

9 그게 사랑이니까 (String & Piano) (Instrumental) - 조윤정

10 My Love (Guitar))(Instrumental) - 조윤정

11 안되겠니 (Violin)(Instrumental) - 조윤정

12 The Way - 안젤로 (Angelo)

13 The Way (Guitar)(Instrumental) - 조윤정

14 Title II.

15 Love In Bali (Latin Version)(Instrumental) - 조윤정

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508981.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508966.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508967.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508968.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508969.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508970.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508971.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508972.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508973.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508974.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508975.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508976.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508977.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508980.wma

mms://222.122.25.70/zwma2/MP0033/33747/508978.wma

Credit to Kdocn

Guest delia_k_00

Hi all!

I finished this series a few days ago (i know, i'm slow)...and here is just my two cents. I personally could not tell who HJW loved more in the end, but through out the whole series, she seemed much more happy when SJS paid attention to her (and unhappy when he didn't pay attention to her). Not that she hated JIS, but it sometimes seemed she was reluctant to go to him.

I didn't like SJS character in this. I understand about his broken past, but i didn't like how he always shielded his thoughts and feelings (even the fact that he loved HJW...come to think of, until he actually said he liked her, i didn't think it was all that obvious). with JIS, what you saw was pretty much what you got (except for the whole being afraid of his father thing). Ultimately, he was willing to give up everything to be with HJW (after he said he would divorce his wife, his father was going to cut him off from the family, and JIS accepted this). Oh, i must also say that i loved JIS in this...so i'm not sure how impartial my comments are turning out to be!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rainbow_18

this is indeed is a drama i enjoyed! really... thought the ending is a bit distrubing, the complexity of the characters and how most of the time they contradict themselves makes the srama extremely interesting to watch.

actually, i already knew the ending (because ive seen it in the SBS drama awards) but i still watched it!!

aside from that, Jo In Sung is such an eye candy! whether he's crying, sleeping, drooling over his office dicuments, driving, shouting, eating,,, u name it!

hehe.. but yeah, i do love the drama because its just sooo complicated and it indeed is very very interesting. Ü

Hi all!

I finished this series a few days ago (i know, i'm slow)...and here is just my two cents. I personally could not tell who HJW loved more in the end, but through out the whole series, she seemed much more happy when SJS paid attention to her (and unhappy when he didn't pay attention to her). Not that she hated JIS, but it sometimes seemed she was reluctant to go to him.

I didn't like SJS character in this. I understand about his broken past, but i didn't like how he always shielded his thoughts and feelings (even the fact that he loved HJW...come to think of, until he actually said he liked her, i didn't think it was all that obvious). with JIS, what you saw was pretty much what you got (except for the whole being afraid of his father thing). Ultimately, he was willing to give up everything to be with HJW (after he said he would divorce his wife, his father was going to cut him off from the family, and JIS accepted this). Oh, i must also say that i loved JIS in this...so i'm not sure how impartial my comments are turning out to be!

this is indeed is a drama i enjoyed! really... thought the ending is a bit distrubing, the complexity of the characters and how most of the time they contradict themselves makes the srama extremely interesting to watch.

actually, i already knew the ending (because ive seen it in the SBS drama awards) but i still watched it!!

aside from that, Jo In Sung is such an eye candy! whether he's crying, sleeping, drooling over his office dicuments, driving, shouting, eating,,, u name it!

hehe.. but yeah, i do love the drama because its just sooo complicated and it indeed is very very interesting. Ü

I watched WHIB for 4 times!!

You gals have said it all!!

I love everything about this drama..and Jo InSung simply was outstanding..(some say he overact)..but how he changed from the beginning to the tragic end earned him the Award for Best Actor..and this is also where So JiSUb got all the attentions..Tho' he's mostly brooding all the time, JiSub was so SEXY looking!!. Of coz i had hard time wanting and expecting Ha JiWon to choose between the two hunks!!. I wanted Ha JiWon to end with Jo InSung!!....(talking about WHIB..makes me want to watch this drama again...and yes..i love the OST too!!)

Guest rainbow_18

I watched WHIB for 4 times!!

You gals have said it all!!

I love everything about this drama..and Jo InSung simply was outstanding..(some say he overact)..but how he changed from the beginning to the tragic end earned him the Award for Best Actor..and this is also where So JiSUb got all the attentions..Tho' he's mostly brooding all the time, JiSub was so SEXY looking!!. Of coz i had hard time wanting and expecting Ha JiWon to choose between the two hunks!!. I wanted Ha JiWon to end with Jo InSung!!....(talking about WHIB..makes me want to watch this drama again...and yes..i love the OST too!!)

hello inez!Ü your sooo right! actually i think this the first drama i watched that i actually GOT CONFUSED OVER WHO IS RIGHT FOR HA JIWON because both of the guys have their own qualities which you will get to love right? (unlike in Full House for instance wherein u JUST know that Han Jiem will end up with Young Jae) the drama also is soo unpredictable (well that is is you havent seen the tragic end hehe) but all in all i still lurve to watch it over and over again! its like at the veryvery last minute you still wish that he wont kill himself! like maybe your dvd has different ending or something! aahh... am i blabbering? i just enjoyed it, really..

btw,, have u seen the NG scene that showed JIS laughing soooo hard and boisterously with his "mom" in WHIB?? it was just soooo hilarious!

and WOW u watched it 4 times? me, i have seen it only twice :( boo at me hehe..

Guest bernajoon

could someone please help me with this..

anyone knows the lyrics in hangul, romanization and most important the english translation of

ahn dwe get ni by jo eun...

desperately need this...

thanks in advance...

i really love this drama..and contened till the end..kk..

Guest khristine

could someone please help me with this..

anyone knows the lyrics in hangul, romanization and most important the english translation of

ahn dwe get ni by jo eun...

desperately need this...

thanks in advance...

i really love this drama..and contened till the end..kk..

ahn dwe get ni is on page 3.. translated by dahee fanel. the title is Is It Not Possible. romanization, on page 4.

Guest Dorahu

of course she loves Jaemin!!! :lol: haha, Inwook's fans will argue the same thing, but recently in August 2005, the scriptwriter of this drama admitted in one interview in Japanese magazine that Soojung loved Jaemin ;)

I'll repost it one more time since last time the WHIB thred were wiped out due to Soompi's crash...

What Happened in Bali interview in Japanese magazine ""Korean Drama Vol.8"

Thanks to wiwi for the translation and thanks to mihi for sharing this with wiwi and people at her site.

Translated by wiwi at http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/

leesunmi_kimkiho.jpg

This is Kim Ki Ho (man) and Kim Sun Mi (woman)...Kim Ki Ho got credit for WHIB's script and won the best script for 2004 Baek Sang award.

Morepics in the magazine:

a4bf2afefa.jpg

390646_1141155.jpg

390646_1141345.jpg

390646_1141457.jpg

390646_1141554.jpg

390646_1142036.jpg

390646_1142325.jpg

390646_1142418.jpg

Guest sjjcfjw

Hi Dorahu, glad to see you here. It seems you showed up everywhere WHIB or Insung’s threads can be found. Maybe I shouldn’t laugh at you. I’m doing the same thing. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dorahu

Hi Dorahu, glad to see you here. It seems you showed up everywhere WHIB or Insung’s threads can be found. Maybe I shouldn’t laugh at you. I’m doing the same thing. :)

Wow, sjjcfjw, hi, what a surprise! Happy to see you here. i just look everywhere for everything about Bali. you know, now i'm soooooo crazy for Jaemin :P

Guest TrueColorS

whoohoo! i found this thread :D

i know i'm late.. but i looove this series! i just finished watching it last night.. stayed up till 5 something in the morning! @_@ the ending really reaaaally disappointed me though :( throughout the whole series.. i've never liked Kang In Ook (in fact, i dislike him =x).. i only wanted/couldn't wait till Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung to get together <333 they make sucha cute couple!!! :] i was HAPPY when i found out in the end that Ha Ji Won loved Jo In Sung before she died, but then that was too late. :(

anyway, Jo In Sung is a complete hottie!!! he can make me laugh and go "awww" the whole entire time! he makes this serious 100x better! wahhh. i love him! << my current obsession for now. :D

Archived