[variety] Thank You For Waking Me Up 깨워줘서 고마워

Guest Solly

Guest Solly

can someone please upload today's episode on yousendit, megaupload, or filefront?!?!?! ToT ToT ToT

i'd appreciate it!! thanks!!! :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enchanted

Anyone know where can I get soft sub or hard sub for Thank you for waking me up on 01-21-06 and 02-04-06? I've been looking through several clubboxes that has ss501 files, but none of them has it. Thanks!

What episode of Thank you for raising me aired today?

Guest azn_chunsax

^ actually :X. word is that they didn't have an episode today? although on their schedules they DO have it slotted. so :X.

also, about subs.

the sub team works hard you guys ^^*, but if you don't see it at fiveohone, then it's not done. or it may have gotten deleted and you'll have to request for it :x, but chances are it's not done.

Guest Solly

^someone has it posted in their clubbox. it did air today... O_O;;

errgh... nvm. i read their post wrong. T^T;;; sorry! the person said she DIDN'T have it -0-;;; i'm such an idiot!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Enchanted

^ actually :X. word is that they didn't have an episode today? although on their schedules they DO have it slotted. so :X.

also, about subs.

the sub team works hard you guys ^^*, but if you don't see it at fiveohone, then it's not done. or it may have gotten deleted and you'll have to request for it :x, but chances are it's not done.

I do understand how hard subbing can really be because I used to sub. Fiveohone isn't a gold box so it's obvious the sub must get delete, but I also went to the gold clubbox and they don't have it either. They have subs for most of the Wake me up and Raise me up so it's possible that they skip and not sub for those two dates?

Do you know what is fiveohone username in soompi? Thanks!

Guest inoyume

I do understand how hard subbing can really be because I used to sub.

hi,

could u (or anyone here) please tell me how to do the hard-sub and what softwares used or maybe if there's any tutorial on this somewhere here in the net, could u please direct me to it? i'd really like to learn how to do it.

thanks in advance!

Guest yaeri

i just started watching this. personally, i didnt like (or hate) ss501. their snow prince was cute, fighter kinda scared me, but after watching the show, i think theyre so cute!! ahahahaha. ddeng01 is so cute. and so is hyung joon. always getting ignored by ddengie. ahahahahaa.

Guest Enchanted

hi,

could u (or anyone here) please tell me how to do the hard-sub and what softwares used or maybe if there's any tutorial on this somewhere here in the net, could u please direct me to it? i'd really like to learn how to do it.

thanks in advance!

I used winavi converter to convert avi file to dvd, attach soft sub while I convert and it automatically make it hard sub. I'm not sure how everyone else does it.

Hello. I was wondering if someone could PM me the SRT of the Raising me eps part 1 and 2. I found them on clubbox but they won't download for me. thank you!

Guest sub1777

omg are you serious last episode???

T_____T NOOO!!!!

i thought even though they're resting for a while

this show is going to continue~~~

boohoo... TT__TT i'm gonna miss them in this show...

thanks for the last vid~T_TT

omg are you serious last episode???

T_____T NOOO!!!!

i thought even though they're resting for a while

this show is going to continue~~~

boohoo... TT__TT i'm gonna miss them in this show...

thanks for the last vid~T_TT

yup last episode since they have to give Dang Hee to someone else.......

that was so sad >__<

///

OMG!! that's the LAST episode :tears:

i'm gonna miss this show so much.......

bscap00674sl.jpg

bscap00685qx.jpg

[HQ] SS501 - 060325 - Thank you for raising me [Part 6] (the last one)

>>> http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee <<<

Archived