[variety] Thank You For Waking Me Up 깨워줘서 고마워

Guest Solly

Guest inoyume

I used winavi converter to convert avi file to dvd, attach soft sub while I convert and it automatically make it hard sub. I'm not sure how everyone else does it.

thanks so much for the infos!! i'm gonna try ur way of doing it ... heh heh ... i hope it will work out for me.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Awww I wish you guys had English hardsubbed in WMV for all... *sighs* It's so sad not to be Korean and love Korean... depressing.

Guest Solly

^yes, it's a new segment. i think it's a game show? also.. i heard that super junior is going to be the next guess on thank you for waking me up.

-S0LLY ^3^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SOUL'd to:GD

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT PROGRAM TO USE IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO WATCH AVI. FILES?

please help me, thank you <3

Guest sleep_walkerz

Q:

y there r sub file for raising me 1....but there no sub file for waking me up 7...

im sure lots of ppl get iritated coz i asked for their sub files EVERYWHERE/....( im sorri ..but cant help it.....i luv them too much :) )

is any1 subbing it or it will not be subb anymore?...

anyway....im here to thanks those who had subb da previous files too!!!

Guest remember

Feal that I am so late with all this but I would like to watch the show with sub have been trying to find them. I am most intrest in Waking Us Up ep 2-7 where can I find them all in sub please can someone tell me have been checking in the clubbox you all gave but some nead password and stuff that I don't have so. have just seen the show without sub i youtube and dont understand so much so please tell me

thanks in advance ^^

Guest ailaalliz

Wich are the subbed episodes?

I heard someone say that all the episodes were subbed but I could only find some.

I'm also having problem in d/l from clubbox o.o

The d/l remains 0kb/s no matter what cb the file is from.

Guest mot-giac-mo

Yes, I would also like to requests the subs... if there is anyway of getting them. Umm... I'm not too sure on how to use clubbox even though I have an account. I'm still new to it. If someone could please uploaded on MU or something again, that would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to find the subs for them for a month... trying every way possible before I asked about them... so i won't have to bother anyone, but due to bad luck on my part I have yet to find it.

Guest heredity959

the subs at fiveohone just wont start for me. ive tried numerous times. please id really like the subs. i havent watched a single episode.

if anyone would be kind enough to send me the eng subs it would be really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest melody_heart

same here!! i'm late, so all the links is die:(

can someone please reup or send me all the link??

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aki_wagi

Hi!! Does anyone here have the subs/translations in English for every episodes. I know this is a lil' bit too much, but i already downloaded all episodes, n not understanding what they're saying really makes me crazy. OR if anyone have any of the episodes in MU link English hardsubbed (MQ), do tell me becoz I don't mind downloading it all over again cos I'm soooo in love with Park Jung Min n Kim Kyu Jong... Thanx in advance... L8r

• 2 months later...
Guest alicealice

This variety show looks so funny... I'll try to download them... thanks for sharing... but I one question... what about sub in english... it seems that that clubbox is empty. T_T

• 3 weeks later...

i dont udnerstand the order of the links ...><" im realliz sorriz

i was hoping that perhaps someone could upload the complete show "thank you for waking me up" onto direct links and hopefulli dey hav eng subs??

if so, fank uz so muchz!!!

if dere isn't , culd somebody just type down ne links (non - clubbox links cos clubbox doesnt work for mehs *sobs* and no youtube links) that's related to the episode. im realli sorriz if i sound fussy and blah blah blah.. im realliz realliz sorriz but im so desperate to watch ss501 cos deir my current addiction *drools* lol

fank uz so so muchz!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asianpanda

yeah can someone show us where to get the english subtitles for SS501 king saturday's thank you for waking us up episodes? i checked the clubbox user with a category "subbed files" but its empty >_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sapphirecrz

could some1 please post new links for all episodes with english subs????

i would really like to watch this but i dont understand korean plus clubbox doesnt work for me so i cant get it there

THX in advance!!

Archived