[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean the hawaiian couple by the humming urban stereo?? LOL. love that song,, cuuute XD

I liked eppie 82! haahaa. cute hyunjin! and he and yunji seems to be getting along fine now :lol:

wahhhh! hyunjin&yeonji kijoon & hyeyoung!! ㅠㅜ

http://i19.tinypic.com/6oyb58g.gif

ahaha yupyup that song =D its such a cute song.

hyunjin and yeonji =/ (im still in the epis where kijoon cant confess that he still likes hyeyoung and whatnot)

as much as i adored kijoon right now (based on where i am with the episodes) sanho + hyeyoung =X *hides*

thanks for the gif~ hyunjin looks a bit sad and yeonji's like ROAAR. they are such a goodlooking couple though... *sigh*

im on episode 65!!! hehe <33

can somebody post the online links???

please and thank you!

- Kyu

what do you mean online links? youtube? or download links?

download links can be found on the first page scroll down a bit.

youtube... well u can just type in kimchi cheese (episode #)

Guest irdanri

Whoa. Episode 79 was STRANGE indeed! Could anyone tell me what the music they used? (the one with the piano instrumentals) It's in the last minute of this part.

Guest babymarzy07

that kijoon/hyeyoung NG is from happytime its from last sunday! ^^

Yeah I think they keep on trying to request hyunjin to swim on the team so that he might realize that he really loves swimming~

but in the end he still dont want to come back :(

even on the last part of eppie 81 where he was watching the swimming videos he looked really sad..

and yeonji seemed to be concerned > <

I think too that he's still scared :'(

really? i didnt see it. what time was that? u dled it or something? i cant find any to dl..

i feel bad for hyunjin,

its obvious where his passion lies..

that he has to act nonchalant and try to do other stuff

is just sad...

im sure everyone is worried..

coz they know hyunjin..

hyunjin loves to swim..

he just feels really depressed i think now..

im glad the hyunji couple is going ok...

but the other one...

aishhh

anyone know where i can the hawaiian couple song? i really like it.. hehhe ^^

Guest amane~matsuo

ahaha yupyup that song =D its such a cute song.

hyunjin and yeonji =/ (im still in the epis where kijoon cant confess that he still likes hyeyoung and whatnot)

as much as i adored kijoon right now (based on where i am with the episodes) sanho + hyeyoung =X *hides*

thanks for the gif~ hyunjin looks a bit sad and yeonji's like ROAAR. they are such a goodlooking couple though... *sigh*

im on episode 65!!! hehe <33

its such a cute song aight ! LOL!!

I like hyunjin+yeonji !!! XD

Whoa. Episode 79 was STRANGE indeed! Could anyone tell me what the music they used? (the one with the piano instrumentals) It's in the last minute of this part.

yep yep I love that piano song ! its so lovely~ :D

its by Iruma and the song is called river flows in you

awww such a nice song for hyunjin&yeonji = SOULMATES !!!

DL river flows in you: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hh04y

really? i didnt see it. what time was that? u dled it or something? i cant find any to dl..

i feel bad for hyunjin,

its obvious where his passion lies..

that he has to act nonchalant and try to do other stuff

is just sad...

im sure everyone is worried..

coz they know hyunjin..

hyunjin loves to swim..

he just feels really depressed i think now..

im glad the hyunji couple is going ok...

but the other one...

aishhh

anyone know where i can the hawaiian couple song? i really like it.. hehhe ^^

Happytime NG's is shown every sunday I think 8am in the morning.

I think creidesca3 cb has it on the folder drama NG's? not sure, have not checked it yet :)

Gee ! if hyunjin gets back in the team then i'll be glad !!!

I reallyy really feel sad for him ! and it looks like he really likes yeonji :(

& here's Hawaiian couple (only wma file) : http://mfiles.naver.net/9644a07d6c355be8c1...couple-ti45.wma

ahhhh ep82 !!! aigoh !!! yunji 보기하다 ㅠㅜ

and now I know why Yeonji & Hyeyoung likes the same guy~ its coz they were born on the same day haaahaa !!!

so I think yunji while drunk confessed to hyeyoung that she likes kijoon and cant hyeyoung concede for her??!?!?! wahh !!!

so, now that hyeyoung and kijoon can finally get back together again I think hyeyoung wont coz of her sister !

really !! I was glad that kijoon's timing wasnt bad that time and they both feel the same way for each other

but now I think hyeyoung will give way to her sister ??!?! 아쐬...!!!

and that old kijoon old hyeyoung scene was funny! in HY's imagination till her deathbed she was like

"you apologize first" and kijoon is like "No, I wont" and they were debating who will apologize first but in the end she

didnt mind her pride.. it was spposed to be a happy ending :(

also kijoon + sanho! rivals tunred to brothers ! haahaa ! i love those two XD so they drank together and they promised each other that they will forget hyeyoung coz who needs her anyway, they said. but the day after was HY's bday too and kijoon was like "call me hyung~" and kijoon was like "sanho-ya!" haahaa !!!

but in the end they were racing for hyeyoung

ep83~ so-so :/ I was expecting some hyunjin+yeonji moments but nahh... the HS student kijoon is a dork !! haha.

yeah thats cool if they're really together in real life.. same with hyunjin & yeonji.. haahaa !!!

same with hyeyoung and kijoon @_@

Lol, am really rooting for kwon-suwoo/hyunjin-yeonji/kijoon-hyeyoung.. heehee

and from Happy Time NG LOL~ kijoon was like "Lee Hyeyoung-ssi will you marry me?"

and then one of the staff said, "Its not Lee Hyeyoung, its SHIN HYEYOUNG!"

(becoz Lee Hyeyoung would be her real name, and Shin Hyeyoung is her name in the sitcom)

and then Hyeyoung was like, "Maybe you really want to marry me?"

LOL yeah I think it's also Il mare-ish. But I think its more like Ditto-ish (yoo ji tae/kim ha neul)

coz there was a scene in ditto where Yoo Jitae and Kim Haneul were just talking in walkie talkies

and also they were from the same university so they agreed to meet on that clock tower in front of thier university

so the two were standing in front of the clock towere but they dont meet since Kim Haneul is from the year 70s while Yoo Jitae is from year 2000s

and in Hyunjin and Yeonji's case,, I dunno! I really think they're soulmates !! ^^

Hyunjin keeps meeting lil yeonji so he wont go to that blind date of his.. it's really fate!

Boy~ when I was watching thier scenes I was having goosebumps,, its like they were caught in a time warp or something!

is there anywhere i can watch the Happy Time NG? it sounds really funny (:

Guest amane~matsuo

So that's what it was! Thanks a lot amane~matsuo! :D

yw :lol:

is there anywhere i can watch the Happy Time NG? it sounds really funny (:

well,, I think its the one from creidesca3 CB~ happytime NG's dated 071118 ^^

gee ! I'm still hung over with ep82~ and i'm a bit confused coz it was shown that yeonji confessed to hyeyoung and before

yeonji also confessed to kijoon he likes her... but hyunjin assured her it was just a dream.. anyway I think yeonji is selfish

I dont even know if what he feels for kijoon is love but I dont think it is. kijoon wearing a headband is cuuute ! haahaa

twas for hyeyoung~ his present and he was soo happy he made it to her and he outraced sanho he thought hyeyoung will say something to him

but all she said to him was "treat me for my birthday" :( but I really think she's gonna ask for them to come back together again

if not for yeonji :/

today's eppie seems fun ! shingu granpa never fails to make me laugh ! LOL !

haaahaaahaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

______.jpg

2-2.jpg

snapshot_j_20071120_.jpg

______-1.jpg

haha i just saw episode 82 and it is a little bit confusing but now i really want to see episode 83 because the end was kinda like a big cliffhanger!

- Kyu

Guest irdanri

Hmm.. I rewatched it and I still don't really understand.. If the mystery is left unsolved by the time my family and I watch it in 1-2 weeks, I guess I'll post here what happened :P

Guest babymarzy07

yep yep I love that piano song ! its so lovely~ :D

its by Iruma and the song is called river flows in you

awww such a nice song for hyunjin&yeonji = SOULMATES !!!

DL river flows in you: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hh04y

thanks! i liked the song u posted :)

nice song~

indeed for the SOULMATES

Happytime NG's is shown every sunday I think 8am in the morning.

I think creidesca3 cb has it on the folder drama NG's? not sure, have not checked it yet :)

Gee ! if hyunjin gets back in the team then i'll be glad !!!

I reallyy really feel sad for him ! and it looks like he really likes yeonji :(

& here's Hawaiian couple (only wma file) : http://mfiles.naver.net/9644a07d6c355be8c1...couple-ti45.wma

wow so early!! no wonder u get to watch

hahhaa

i think im still snoring that time...

yeah i think creidesca may have it.. :)

me too, yeonji was acting bad recently..

being too selfish and blunt..

but still poor hyunjin..

i wish she'd realize her feelings..

or yet his too..

i wish he can go back to the old hyunjin

the file wont dl :(

ahhhh ep82 !!! aigoh !!! yunji 보기하다 ㅠㅜ

and now I know why Yeonji & Hyeyoung likes the same guy~ its coz they were born on the same day haaahaa !!!

so I think yunji while drunk confessed to hyeyoung that she likes kijoon and cant hyeyoung concede for her??!?!?! wahh !!!

so, now that hyeyoung and kijoon can finally get back together again I think hyeyoung wont coz of her sister !

really !! I was glad that kijoon's timing wasnt bad that time and they both feel the same way for each other

but now I think hyeyoung will give way to her sister ??!?! 아쐬...!!!

hahhah so that's why!!

i didnt realize it meant that...

awww.. i hope hyeyoung isnt stopped by that..

well not unless yeonji realizes her feelings

for hyunjin..

i hope the joonyoung couple will be back soon..

i hope yeonji grows up...

what does 아쐬 mean?

보기 has so many meanings? which one?

and that old kijoon old hyeyoung scene was funny! in HY's imagination till her deathbed she was like

"you apologize first" and kijoon is like "No, I wont" and they were debating who will apologize first but in the end she

didnt mind her pride.. it was spposed to be a happy ending :(

awww... im excited to watch that epi then.. :) but still.. its gonna fun

also kijoon + sanho! rivals tunred to brothers ! haahaa ! i love those two XD so they drank together and they promised each other that they will forget hyeyoung coz who needs her anyway, they said. but the day after was HY's bday too and kijoon was like "call me hyung~" and kijoon was like "sanho-ya!" haahaa !!!

but in the end they were racing for hyeyoung

ep83~ so-so :/ I was expecting some hyunjin+yeonji moments but nahh... the HS student kijoon is a dork !! haha.

actually, i think ep83 end was a hyunji moment.. but ahhh hyunji had to stop hyunjin from punching the guy..

kijoon actually did.. hehehhe but i felt hyunjin was hurt cause she was acting all touchy to kijoon..

Guest amane~matsuo

haha i just saw episode 82 and it is a little bit confusing but now i really want to see episode 83 because the end was kinda like a big cliffhanger!

- Kyu

Hmm.. I rewatched it and I still don't really understand.. If the mystery is left unsolved by the time my family and I watch it in 1-2 weeks, I guess I'll post here what happened :P

Yeah ep 82 is really confusing~! > < but i loved it XD

thanks! i liked the song u posted :)

nice song~

indeed for the SOULMATES

wow so early!! no wonder u get to watch

hahhaa

i think im still snoring that time...

yeah i think creidesca may have it.. :)

me too, yeonji was acting bad recently..

being too selfish and blunt..

but still poor hyunjin..

i wish she'd realize her feelings..

or yet his too..

i wish he can go back to the old hyunjin

yw ^__^

heehee I havta wake up early on sundays XD

hmm, yeonji~ its not that I dont like her but I dont like her for kijoon <_<;

its becoz I think Kijoon wont feel the same way about her and she'll be hurt more

so i'd rather see her with hyunjin~ they make a lovely couple btw. haahaa

oh hyunjin realized his feelings already !!! coz in ep84 they went on a "date" to this restaurant

to eat lobster and while walking home there was this big dog and yeonji is terrified of dogs ! XD

and then she hugged hyunjin coz she was scared ! and all the time hyunjin's expression is like

confused and after that he was holding onto his chest !!! aww~ I think it was beating fast at that moment :w00t:

also he bought some scarf and gloves for yeonji~ and at home she thanked him and she asked if he still dislikes her and he said

he does, but when he came to thier room he was all smiling :lol:

po01.jpg

po02.jpg

po04.jpg

po05.jpg

po06.jpg

po07.jpg

po10.jpg

po11.jpg

and byungjin and shingu~! haahaa shingu granpa is so mean to byungjin but in the end he realized his efforts!

it was a really touching scene between father and son :tears:

the file wont dl :(

how about this? (right click & save as ^^)

http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0103/2...8d554668e63.wma

hahhah so that's why!!

i didnt realize it meant that...

awww.. i hope hyeyoung isnt stopped by that..

well not unless yeonji realizes her feelings

for hyunjin..

i hope the joonyoung couple will be back soon..

i hope yeonji grows up...

what does 아쐬 mean?

보기 has so many meanings? which one?

yeah I think HY was gonna ask for them to get back but it was shown in the end that

yeonji went to the photstudio and said to hyeyoung; "eonnie you go before me,

I liked kijoon oppa eversince, so will you concede for me? cant you?" <_<

and then before that kijoon & hyeyoung met and kijoon was so excited coz hyeyoung said in the txt message

she was gonna say something to him but he was dissapointed she didnt... :mellow:

I think hyeyoung stopped herself :unsure:

and also in ep82 that scene where kijoon and hyeyoung was in the photostudio the two was like;

KlmChl_000.jpg

KlmChl_001.jpg

KlmChl_003.jpg

hyeyoung: oh~ why are you here?

kijoon: i heard that you were here..

(i heard what you talked about with them, it seems we still feel the same way) dont you have anything to say to me?

(yah! why are you like that?!)

hyeyoung: oh? what are you talking about?

kijoon: (me too, my feelings have not changed) that thing you wanted to say to me! (yah! how will i say it?!)

hyeyoung: what are you saying again? (no, it's too early to say it now really ! -one more time)

what was it you heard?

kijoon: (lets stop this now, i want to start over with you) until now you dont have any guy you're going out with isnt it?

(yah eom kijoon are you out of your mind!?)

hyeyoung: (two...) no, i think you heard wrong, dont misunderstand.

kijoon: (i dont know why nuna is like this, but from now on i will be really be much better) nuna you still like me isnt it?

(yah eom kijoon what re you doing?! enough!!)

hyeyoung: (three...) yah ! go out!

and then they start fighting again~ >__< haahaa dorks !

&& 포기~ i meant for yeonji to giveup,, heehee !

actually, i think ep83 end was a hyunji moment.. but ahhh hyunji had to stop hyunjin from punching the guy..

kijoon actually did.. hehehhe but i felt hyunjin was hurt cause she was acting all touchy to kijoon..

yeah ! yeonji stopped hyunjin coz kijoon said that thief was his friend, but i'm glad he punched that guy coz

he was really not a friend ~ haahaa he was also slandering kijoon becoz he wanted revenge, LOL!

and hyunjin was really like jealous <_<

AH! I missed so much!!!

i haven't watched episode 79+ =0=;;

can't watch on youtube cus this computer doesn't have sound POOEY

can someone upload in LQ? I'd be jumping up for joy if that were to happen LMAO

Guest babymarzy07

heehee I havta wake up early on sundays XD

hmm, yeonji~ its not that I dont like her but I dont like her for kijoon <_<;

its becoz I think Kijoon wont feel the same way about her and she'll be hurt more

so i'd rather see her with hyunjin~ they make a lovely couple btw. haahaa

ahhh really?

i wouldnt be too happy bout that.. lol.. ^^

me too, i like yeonji most of the time..

when she isnt being a selfish kid..

im sure she'd realize it when she sees kijoon and her nuna happy..

or the vice versa

oh hyunjin realized his feelings already !!! coz in ep84 they went on a "date" to this restaurant

to eat lobster and while walking home there was this big dog and yeonji is terrified of dogs ! XD

and then she hugged hyunjin coz she was scared ! and all the time hyunjin's expression is like

confused and after that he was holding onto his chest !!! aww~ I think it was beating fast at that moment :w00t:

also he bought some scarf and gloves for yeonji~ and at home she thanked him and she asked if he still dislikes her and he said

he does, but when he came to thier room he was all smiling :lol:

and byungjin and shingu~! haahaa shingu granpa is so mean to byungjin but in the end he realized his efforts!

it was a really touching scene between father and son :tears:

ur right...

hyunjin is in denial!!

bwahahhaha!!

what afraid of dogs?!? like eh..

ahhahaha

omg... this will be my fave couple of sitcom this year

hahhaha

yeah I think HY was gonna ask for them to get back but it was shown in the end that

yeonji went to the photstudio and said to hyeyoung; "eonnie you go before me,

I liked kijoon oppa eversince, so will you concede for me? cant you?" <_<

and then before that kijoon & hyeyoung met and kijoon was so excited coz hyeyoung said in the txt message

she was gonna say something to him but he was dissapointed she didnt... :mellow:

I think hyeyoung stopped herself :unsure:

and also in ep82 that scene where kijoon and hyeyoung was in the photostudio the two was like;

HY is being a good sis...

but YJ needs to be better to her older sister too..

she must realize that..

not always the other way around..

poor kijoon..

but i dont get why he cant be more vocal at some point..

rather than always wait for HY..

also like they need to fess up to each other instead of doing that.. grrr...

always omg being dorks..

im getting impatient..

&& 포기~ i meant for yeonji to giveup,, heehee !

ohhh different character.. u originally wrote.. 보기하다..so i was confused by the meaning..

Archived