[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

Guest amane~matsuo

OMGG yeahh!! in ep 68 when he was about to caress her cheek i was getting so hyped!!

goshh and yeah i got really excited when he ran for Yeon Ji when she called him, but then he ran for Ki Joon too when he called right after..

but the end of ep 68 when he was like to Yeon Ji "I really don't like you.." I was like O_O b/c I think that just really showed that he was beginning to get jealous.. like angry that Yeon Ji's always so worried about Ki Joon.

can't wait till ep 69 ;DD

oh and thank you irdanri for the mp3!! i got your PM :lol:

me too me too,, I was hyped !!! haahaa theyre cute, I think they can make a real cute couple, tho they constantly fight.. LOL

yeah I think he's getting jealous but I also think that he got mad because if i remember it right yeonji was blaming him for not being a good brother and does not care enough for kijoon but then the truth is he went to her first before he went to kijoon becoz he got worried for yeonji so I think he felt she did not have any right to blame him let alone tell him what to do since he was only thinking of her...! but yes I can sense some jealousy! awww~ I want more of them.. heehee

episode 69 was sooooo funny ~ really!

ep69 was shin gu granpa's long time rival pays a visit (his rival that looked so much alike chae kwon so that explains why shinguu granpa is always so irked @kwon..LOL) and they had to pretend they were well-off and they used byungjin & suyoung's home as the shin residence and eunwook pretends to be euldong, & that sanho pretend to be byungjin and that byungjin was a smart whiz professor and hyeyoung was a doctor and she's not an oldmaid but he's married to kijoon the announcer and yeonji studied abroad and she speaks english and the real byungjin pretended to be jungkisa (suyoung's driver) it was sooo funny~!! them all pretending but shingu's rival overheard suyoung and the real byungjin talking and even having this sweet moment so he thought suyoung is having an affair with the family driver,, he then overheard kijoon&sanho talking too so he thought the two was gay and has a relationship and then wuldo came home and called the real byungjin (whose supposed to be just thier driver) appa! and suyoung omma~ so shingu's rival really thought their family is twisted! he also saw sunwook (whose spposed to be euldong with the swimteam) so he said what a strange family it is...

LOL

61nl1j6.jpg

&& kijoon love hyeyoung... or kijoon love sanho?!?! LOL

62q8k28.jpg

ONLINE LINK for ep69: http://playshot.net/muse/mediaplayer.swf?f...&bid=vod_01

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I can only answer question 1&2 for now,,

maybe next time i'll try to answer #2 (cant find it for now ><)

1) 이런젠장 or ireon jenjang can mean "damn it" or maybe "darn it" or damn this~

i think that's like the english equivalent of it.

2) found it ^^ it was shot on 헤이리 예술마을 or heyri art valley (check out the website: http://heyri.net) it is located on paju city on gyeonggido koreea :]

3) I dont think Yeonji got food poisoned, but kijoon and sunwook ahjumma I think got LBM becoz of stress.. LOL

thanks for this!! YAY~!

lol thanks for answering (:

and what's LBM?

yeah ep. 69 was the best yet :D

thanks for the pics...the one w/ sanho and kijoon holding hands is soooooooo funny~~!

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

LBM= loose bowel movement or I think diarrhea... LOL!!!

anyway yeah I was laughing like heck sanho+kijoon!!! haahaa!

yw btw :)

amane your my hero!!!

i'll watch those links as soon as i go home because right now i'm at school and youtube and all those other links are blocked!

yesterday's episode was really funny! with the family and everything, actually i thought that it was a really nice looking family .lol. and kijoon and his proposal! haha it was really simple.

- Kyu

Guest amane~matsuo

amane your my hero!!!

i'll watch those links as soon as i go home because right now i'm at school and youtube and all those other links are blocked!

yesterday's episode was really funny! with the family and everything, actually i thought that it was a really nice looking family .lol. and kijoon and his proposal! haha it was really simple.

- Kyu

yw B)

haahaa hope U enjoy watching~ I did yesterday... until today's eppie :/

hehe~

hey i just noticed! lol

how did suhyun grow his hair back so fast? in ep. 70, it was how it used to be (:

maybe they made this show first but showed at a later date?

hey i just noticed! lol

how did suhyun grow his hair back so fast? in ep. 70, it was how it used to be (:

yup yup i was going to ask that question right now because i'm watching episode 70 too!!!

i really thought that he cut off his hair or did a long period of time pass?? .lol.

- Kyu

Guest irdanri

yup yup i was going to ask that question right now because i'm watching episode 70 too!!!

i really thought that he cut off his hair or did a long period of time pass?? .lol.

- Kyu

Could have been a wig when he "cut" his hair though.. but we'll see in the future episodes :P

Guest amane~matsuo

hey i just noticed! lol

Could have been a wig when he "cut" his hair though.. but we'll see in the future episodes :P

hahaa me too,, I noticed that also! maybe its a wig!! LOL~~ he just loves his curly locks.. hehe

heres the eppies

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.68

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVYC20HV

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.69

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I47B8MTY

Kimchi Cheese Smile Ep.70

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VK6Q1IJ3

thank youuuu ^^

Guest klassifyed.

i just saw ep 69 and it's HILARIOUS. hahaha wow i got some good laughs from that.

the end of ep 70 was sad.. ):

but hey i was watching a millionaire's first love today and did anybody know that Wuhl Doh was in it?

i saw her and was like O_O!! that's Wuhl Doh with Hyun Bin!!

w1tt8.png

w2sw6.png

w3ar1.png

she's so CUUTE!!!

ohmygosh! lol i never noticed that when i watched the movie...!

wuldo is sooo cute (:

shes gonna have the longest acting career ever hahaha!

kimchi cheese smile should come out on weekends too :]

Guest SillyYun

i wanted to watch this..got the ep 1..but i realised csubs actually stopped at 22? :( anyone knows what happen? If not im not gonna watch :( cos i only watch csubs sob~

Guest amane~matsuo

i just saw ep 69 and it's HILARIOUS. hahaha wow i got some good laughs from that.

the end of ep 70 was sad.. ):

but hey i was watching a millionaire's first love today and did anybody know that Wuhl Doh was in it?

i saw her and was like O_O!! that's Wuhl Doh with Hyun Bin!!

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7782/w1tt8.png

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4655/w2sw6.png

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8959/w3ar1.png

she's so CUUTE!!!

awwww !!! cutie wuldo!!! heehee!! I never knew she was in the movie ^^

But i saw her in the movie Cruel Attendance~ cutie! speaking of wuldo!

I think she's gonna have a baby brother!!! LOL !!! next week Tablo <of Epik High!> is guesting!

but only his voice ㅜㅜ and from

ep70 didnt Byungjin want a second child,, and he and Suyoung suceeded in making one?!? heehee!!!

SO im guessing Tablo's gonna be BJ&SY's baby's voice.. hehe!

and also Sung Sikyung will also guest iin the sitcom ^^

but yeah,, I still feel sad over Kijoon & Hyeyoung @ the end of episode 70... Love is Timing!!! :(

6fql8xl.jpg

i wanted to watch this..got the ep 1..but i realised csubs actually stopped at 22? :( anyone knows what happen? If not im not gonna watch :( cos i only watch csubs sob~

woah! I didnt even knew KCS is c-subbed :'(

Archived