[Drama 2007] Hansungbyulgok 한성별곡

Guest jahye

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really miss this drama! :(

hansungkr4.jpg

Behind the scenes look from KBS Cool Guys. This aired during the middle of the drama and it was really spoilerish so I waited to post it until after everything aired, but by that time I forgot I had uploaded it.. so here it is now :lol:megaupload

p0000008il4t9111hw7.jpg

Close Up with Jin Yi Han from Magazine T

p0000001l6x39811my1.jpg

Close Up with Kim Ha Eun from Magazine T

Links to staff and cast of 한성별곡 posting messages on the dcinside boards: click here

Here is the message Kim Ha Eun posted on dcinside: click here

Guest luisainfante

Hi :) does anyone have the hangul lyrics to the song from the OST:

03 일월지가 (日月之歌) - 선예

Komapsumnida yorobun!

Guest classychic

ohh the ending was just terribly sad.

gahhhh!! why did they have to die?!?!? :tears:

sad :tears:

the actors were really terrific. great job in portraying the characters and their emotions but really sad ending.

Guest martinaki

alright, this just started on monday here (in the states, on KBS world) the guy that's with mr. yang -

this one: h20gq6.jpg

i know i've seen him before, in a historical drama. anyone know which one? i'm thinking jumong or haeshin (emperor of the sea) but i'm not sure

alright, this just started on monday here (in the states, on KBS world) the guy that's with mr. yang -

this one: h20gq6.jpg

i know i've seen him before, in a historical drama. anyone know which one? i'm thinking jumong or haeshin (emperor of the sea) but i'm not sure

^This guy is so cute and handsome and I love how he sacrificed at the end, he's such a hero! I don't remember seeing him in Jumong.

Well, back to this drama, I watched the final episode and it's really really sad, I cried when the two main leads died. Actually, I sort of expected this ending because ancient korean drama with this kind of plot always end up with someone dying. I think that last episode was the most fantasic one because it's was so exciting and there was so much fighting and action, all the characters, all the expressions were so good. On the whole, I love this drama, but some parts can be a little boring for me (or it's just me I can't understand those political stuff). The sad OST was so heartbreaking for me but I love listening to it. People should watched this if they don't mind sad ending. Somehow this drama also reminds me of Damo.....

did you read about the ending? ack.

sageuk dramas really have this profound impact on ppl that trendy dramas don't... really touch you even more so because you imagine what it was like for them back then.

200608171601lr3.jpg

i watched this history special on Jeong-Jo's death a couple of weeks ago (it was hosted by actress Go Du-Sim)...

and they talked about how officially Jeong-Jo's death was a skin-erroding condition, but when you look at the medical records you see the list of medicines given to him (and there was so much in his last days) some of the herbs that were put together for him were thought to have poisined him, and since the royal doctors were highly skilled they would know about these reactions, but they still carried it out and the special concluded that Jeong-Jo was indeed poisined to death. and in records on the day Jeong-Jo died he said that he was sado-seja's son (the murdered crown prince who was his father) and some took it as to say he already knew his fate...

in the drama i think he chose to

drink the medicine because he considers himself already dead in the useless sense, and he is realizing by him being gone it will actually be a benefit to the cause w/in the palace that wants to carry out the same beliefs he was firmed on. on social reform and social equality and Korea independent from various outside forces (China, Japan, etc). it was really soooo sad to see this King..... at his last moment he could only make a request to a mere maid... this was a reality of the latter Joseon.. the monarchs were partly just puppets of other factions as the death of eventual Joseon, like many great dynasties begin to downfall from its own power corruption within.

thanks mic for the historical background ..

ya i finally have a chance to complete the drama . sigh the ending was really .. :(

i cant believe how such a king had to suffer such a fate . ..to only give his last words to a mere maid and relied on her to identity who are the real followers of the dream for a new chosun .

who are your allies and who are your enemies ....it seem everyone is just using each other ..for their own benefits ..they sway towards whoever is with power ...enemy one day .and ally the next ..

..it seem so hopeless at the end .. if the new world they dream about will really happen .. . only many generations later ..

Guest dramaok

this one: p><p> i know i

no he was not in Jumong or Haeshin, or any other dramas before. hanseong is his debut drama. he is a 1979 born model:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2048/jsimp9.jpg' alt='jsimp9.jpg'>

조성일 - Jo Seong-Il

tv debut: 2007, 한성별곡.

but some ppl say he resembles 'sayong' (bae su-bin) of JUMONG, so maybe that's who you were thinking.

but i think he looks like a combo of So Ji-Seop and Lee Jun-Ki.

2006102011133611101543erm5.jpg

"sayong" Bae Su-Bin [배수빈] of MBC Jumong

--

Hi :) does anyone have the hangul lyrics to the song from the OST:

03 일월지가 (日月之歌) - 선예

Komapsumnida yorobun!

일월지가 (日月之歌) - 선예

세상이 돌고 또 돌아도

소용돌이 치고 또 쳐도

하늘과 땅이 뒤집히고

그 안의 모든 게 바뀌어도

왜 우린 계속 어긋나서

건너편에 서 있는지

하늘은 왜 우릴

허락하질 않는 건지

바라볼 수 밖에 없고

손은 내밀수가 없어

그리움에 사무쳐도

그 이름 부를 수 없어

모든 게 바뀌어도

우리 사랑만은

계속 만날 수가 없어

내 사랑이 아침에 뜨면

그대 사랑은 달로 뜨고

별이 되어 곁으로 가면

구름 속에 묻혀버리고

내 노래가 울려 퍼질 때

그댄 귀가 먹어버리고

좁혀지지 않는

이 거릴 사이에 둔 채

바라볼 수 밖에 없고

손은 내밀수가 없어

그리움에 사무쳐도

그 이름 부를 수 없어

모든 게 바뀌어도

우리 사랑만은

계속 만날 수가 없어

바라볼 수 밖에 없고

손은 내밀수가 없어

그리움에 사무쳐도

그 이름 부를 수 없어

모든 게 바뀌어도

우리 사랑만은

계속 만날 수가 없어

바라볼 수 밖에 없고

손은 내밀수가 없어

그리움에 사무쳐도

그 이름 부를 수 없어

모든 게 바뀌어도

우리 사랑만은

계속 만날 수가 없어

계속 만날 수가 없어

Thank you so much for all uploads and links. I cried so much watching this drama. I thought Lee Chun Hee was wonderful in his role. His gaze toward NaYoung at the end before fighting just broke my heart. I also love the OST although it makes me cry.

Guest Hae_Won

ohh the ending was just terribly sad.

gahhhh!! why did they have to die?!?!? :tears:

sad :tears:

the actors were really terrific. great job in portraying the characters and their emotions but really sad ending.

Yeah. I saw the ending on KBS2 the other day. It was really really tragic. :tears: :tears: :tears:

I wish I could've started this series from the first because I've only seen 2 episodes (eps. 5 & 8), though. :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks shirley for the picture! :lol: to dramaok's comment! I also thought Jin Yi Han was on the short side while watching the drama. Maybe Kim Ha Eun was the one on the stool the whole time.

Here are some more pictures.. they look really cute together!

aala9.jpg

aa1ai0.jpg

(thumbnails)

aa2lo3.th.jpgaa3ce1.th.jpgabel1.th.jpg

ab1sw6.th.jpgab3er5.th.jpgab2qa4.th.jpg

acdk9.th.jpgwf1fv9.th.jpgwf2pg6.th.jpgwf3av8.th.jpg

adpv1.th.jpgad1fn5.th.jpgad2sl9.th.jpg

These pictures make me miss this drama even more! The current crop of sageuks just aren't cutting it for me.. 이산, 태왕사신기, and even 왕과 나.. I don't know why but I'm losing interest in all of them. I thought I would stick with 왕과 나, but even that is starting to lose its appeal on me. Ah well, I can't expect another 한성별곡 so soon. But I hope to see both Kim Ha Eun and Jin Yi Han in something new.

Merry 추석 to you guys! :)

Archived