Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

***Awww.......it’s so NICE to see that they are both still so close to each other. :P

Kwon Sang Woo Sends Churro Truck To Support Choi Ji Woo’s New Drama “Woman With A Suitcase”

Kwon Sang Woo Sends Churro Truck To Support Choi Ji Woo’s New Drama “Woman With A Suitcase”

Kwon Sang Woo proves that his support of Choi Ji Woo extends from staircases to suitcases with a sweet gift on September 28.

To show his support for Choi Ji Woo’s new drama “Woman With A Suitcase,” the actor sent a churro truck decked out in photos of Choi Ji Woo and a message of encouragement that reads, “I am hoping for ‘Woman With A Suitcase’ to be a hit! Fighting goddess Choi Ji Woo Kwon Sang Woo cheers you on!”

In one of the photos uploaded by the churro truck company, Choi Ji Woo poses happily with her sweet treat and drink.

Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo’s friendship extends back to 2003 when they co-starred in hit SBS drama “Stairway to Heaven.” They also reunited in 2014 to headline another SBS drama “Temptation.”

Meanwhile, “Woman With A Suitcase” airs on MBC every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

You can watch the first episode of “Woman With A Suitcase” on Viki. 

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*** Oh, I didn't  know that KSW attended this event. KSW is as usual looking great.  :P

Popular K-stars Attended Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) 2016 Film Gala

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/11/08/popular-k-stars-attended-los-angeles-county-museum-of-art-2016-film-gala/

• Like 1

“The Return Of Superman” PD Names The Actors He Wants On The Show

kwon sang woo

Kang Bong Gyu, the producing director (PD) of the popular KBS variety show “The Return of Superman,” has named the actors that he hopes to come on the show.

Kang Bong Gyu recently sat down to have an interview on Facebook Live to commemorate the show’s third anniversary. He revealed that, “Since the beginning of the show, there was someone I wanted to have on the show.” That person was actor Kim Sung Kyoon. Kim Sung Kyoon is the father of four children and the PD had hoped that the show would display a new side to the actor as a doting father.

Kang Bong Gyu continued, “I also wanted Kwon Sang Woo or Kim Kang Woo, but they both turned me down. If an opportunity arises, I want to film with them.” He revealed that stars feel burdened and pressured by coming on the show.

Kim Sung Kyun Kwon Sang Woo Kim Kang Woo

He also touched upon Sam Hammington and Lim Yo Hwan, who recently made appearances on the show, saying, “They featured on the show as guests but I think we’ll be able to continue to film with them as our family. We’ll have to see how it progresses. The possibility is there but nothing has been decided yet.”

Source (1)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Son Tae-yeong, "Kwon Sang-woo is home a lot", "Sends pictures of the children"

photo792868.jpg

Actress Son Tae-yeong talked about her husband Kwon Sang-woo.

She appeared on the KBS 2TV show "Men In The House" as said, "He cooks well and doesn't diet. He works out about an hour a day".

"He's home a lot. He has a lot of friends but most of them are single. They don't like it when he talks about the baby. They usually talk about women".

"He calls me a lot when I'm outside. That's because our second child is young. Sometimes he makes video calls and even sends me pictures of the child crying".

Source : news1.kr/articles/?28...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

Thank you for all the updates @willenette
More news for you and @miye0n, and anyone else interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwon Sang Woo And Jung Joon Ha Hit The Road For Mystery Variety Show

Jung Joon Ha Kwon Sang Woo

Actor Kwon Sang Woo is set to appear in his first travel variety show.

According to multiple industry insiders, close friends Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Joon Ha traveled to Vladivostok, Russia last week. They embarked on the trip for an upcoming MBC pilot program.

The travel variety show will follow the duo as they travel through Russia, documenting everything the two men, longtime friends who are both in their forties, may face along the way.

Kwon Sang Woo Jung Joon Ha

The show will be Kwon Sang Woo’s first appearance on a variety show. He has always been highly sought after for his quick wit and sharp tongue, and it will be interesting to see what he will bring to the table.

Are you excited to see what Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Joon Ha were up to in Russia?

source

14 hours ago, irilight said:

Thank you for all the updates @willenette
More news for you and @miye0n, and anyone else interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwon Sang Woo And Jung Joon Ha Hit The Road For Mystery Variety Show

Actor Kwon Sang Woo is set to appear in his first travel variety show.

According to multiple industry insiders, close friends Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Joon Ha traveled to Vladivostok, Russia last week. They embarked on the trip for an upcoming MBC pilot program.

The travel variety show will follow the duo as they travel through Russia, documenting everything the two men, longtime friends who are both in their forties, may face along the way.

The show will be Kwon Sang Woo’s first appearance on a variety show. He has always been highly sought after for his quick wit and sharp tongue, and it will be interesting to see what he will bring to the table.

Are you excited to see what Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Joon Ha were up to in Russia?

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this good news since this will be his 1st variety show. Looking forward to this interested show. I'm excited. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 5:29 PM, willenette said:

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this good news since this will be his 1st variety show. Looking forward to this interested show. I'm excited. :P

@willenette, do let us know what you think of it, please. I do not usually watch variety shows, but I may make an exception for him... :wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwon Sang Woo’s Son Warns Him About Kiss Scenes

kwon sang woo

On the December 20 broadcast of “Video Star,” Kwon Sang Woo’s wife Son Tae Young appeared on the show and talked about her son Luke (Rook Hee).

MC Kim Sook started the conversation with, “I heard that Luke watches Kwon Sang Woo’s kiss scenes and tells him, ‘Dad, don’t kiss other people.'”

Son Tae Young Video Star

Son Tae Young explained, “It sounds like nagging to my husband if I say it. So I show the kiss scenes to my son on purpose. Then Luke would go to his dad and say ‘Don’t kiss other people.'”

Son Tae Young Video Star2

Hearing this, Park Na Rae asked, “Then what does Kwon Sang Woo say?”

Son Tae Young made others laugh by answering, “He says, ‘This is all business.”

source

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2016 at 4:26 AM, irilight said:

@willenette, do let us know what you think of it, please. I do not usually watch variety shows, but I may make an exception for him... :wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwon Sang Woo’s Son Warns Him About Kiss Scenes

On the December 20 broadcast of “Video Star,” Kwon Sang Woo’s wife Son Tae Young appeared on the show and talked about her son Luke (Rook Hee).

MC Kim Sook started the conversation with, “I heard that Luke watches Kwon Sang Woo’s kiss scenes and tells him, ‘Dad, don’t kiss other people.'”

Son Tae Young explained, “It sounds like nagging to my husband if I say it. So I show the kiss scenes to my son on purpose. Then Luke would go to his dad and say ‘Don’t kiss other people.'”

Hearing this, Park Na Rae asked, “Then what does Kwon Sang Woo say?”

Son Tae Young made others laugh by answering, “He says, ‘This is all business.”

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this. About his upcoming show, I'm happy that he'll do this for the 1st time. I heard that the show title will be “Forty’s Spring” (literal translation), and is set to air sometime after the Lunar New Year. So, this might be January 30 onwards................Lunar New Year in Korea will be on January 28, ends on January 29. It will show a journey of two men in their forties. I heard that KSW & Jung Joon Ha are known to be good friends in real life.  And it also marks his first time appearing in a variety show just like KSW. Can't wait to see the show, their exciting trip to Vladivostok, Russia! :blush:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this. About his upcoming show, I'm happy that he'll do this for the 1st time. I heard that the show title will be “Forty’s Spring” (literal translation), and is set to air sometime after the Lunar New Year. So, this might be January 30 onwards................Lunar New Year in Korea will be on January 28, ends on January 29. It will show a journey of two men in their forties. I heard that KSW & Jung Joon Ha are known to be good friends in real life.  And it also marks his first time appearing in a variety show just like KSW. Can't wait to see the show, their exciting trip to Vladivostok, Russia! :blush:

@willenette, Thank you for the information. so it is a short variety show, only for that time period?

Kwon Sang Woo And Jung Joon Ha Enjoy Their Escape To Russia

kwon sang woo Jung Joon Ha

On January 11, stills from Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Joon Ha’s special MBC variety show, “Forty’s Spring” (literal title) were released.

Taking a break from their usual lives, the two friends impulsively go off on an exciting adventure to Vladivostok, Russia.

Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Joon Ha will spend one week in the extreme cold, rediscovering their youth, passions, and the preciousness of their everyday lives. Without any plans and nothing but their friendship, the pair will face many challenges together.

The program was produced in a way to make viewers feel like they’re actually observing the lives of two people after they’ve escaped from their routine lives.

kwon sang woo Jung Joon Ha 2

“Forty’s Spring” aims to shed Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Joon Ha’s images as celebrities and show what they’re like as ordinary people. With silly interactions with Jung Joon Ha, Kwon Sang Woo will likely show a new, more playful side as well.

kwon sang woo Jung Joon Ha 3

The official premiere date for MBC’s “Forty’s Spring” has yet to be announced, but is expected to air after the Lunar New Year.

Source (1) / soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

6 Stars With The Most Expensive Properties

More and more celebrities have been revealing their homes to fans via social media and they are not only beautiful but incredibly pricey.

Here are the top 6 celebrities with the most expensive properties!

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Kwon Sang Woo & Son Tae Young

kwon-sang-woo-son-tae-young.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo purchased a 7-floor building (1 floor is underground) valued at 26 billion Won ($22.1 million USD). He was also involved in the design and construction of the building. Kwon Sang Woo revealed he named the building as a combination of his son’s name and his mother’s birthday: RookHee1129.

He recently purchased a 4-story building valued at 5.8 billion Won ($4.9 million USD) and named it using his son’s name and wife’s birthday: RookHee819.

Kwon Sang Woo also purchased a factory in Seongsu. Since then, the market price has shot up, making him a nice return on his investment. Fans could learn real estate tips from him!

source : koreaboo

*** OMG -KSW's abs are still there. That one is a good example of a sexy body.  He looks hot for his age & for his marital status. STY is very lucky - LOL.  He hasn't aged at all. He's a really good actor so, I hope we could get to see him soon in a drama. :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo shows off his six pack abs on 'Puberty in Their 40s'

Jung-Jun-Ha,kwon-sang-woo

Actor Kwon Sang Woo might be in his 40's but he still has a youthful and athletic body.

MBC has a new variety show called 'Puberty in Their 40s.' The premise of the show is simple, two best friends in their 40's go on a spontaneous trip together to remind themselves of their younger days. On the January 28 episode, comedian Jung Jun Ha went on a trip to the countryside with Kwon Sang Woo.

At one of the stops during the trip, they visited a sauna, and in the sauna, Kwon Sang Woo showed off his abs which delighted his fans.

Check out the segment below.

sKqld4R.jpg

source : allkpop

• 2 weeks later...

*** Wahhh............I’m happy that KSW is back on the small screen soon. I wonder if there’s a potential for romance here. Will this be melo because I can’t take Kwon Sang Woo being all teary-eyed anymore. :lol:

Kwon Sang-woo up for crime-solving with Choi Kang-hee in Mystery Queen

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/kwon-sang-woo-up-for-crime-solving-with-choi-kang-hee-in-mystery-queen/

February 16, 2017

Kwon Sang-woo making TV return

15195734.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo is returning to the small screen for the lead role in the upcoming KBS2 drama “Queen of Mystery.”

The show was described as a mystery drama. Kwon will take on the role of Han Wan-seung, a hardboiled ace detective and member of the drug squad. He will be teaming up with the master of deduction, Seol Ok, (played by actress Choi Kang-hee) to solve difficult cases and also provide comfort to victims.

The two lead characters, although complete opposites when it comes to their personalities, come to appreciate each other’s abilities and become the perfect partners. The producers said that rather than a budding romance, the two will form a fun buddy cop relationship.

Kwon’s return to television comes three years after his role in the 2014 drama “Temptation.” Additionally, the actor is joining his co-star Choi for the first time in sixteen years. The two starred together in the 2001 SBS drama “Myth.”

Kwon is regarded as one of Korea’s leading actors, having starred in successful television series such as SBS’ “Stairway to Heaven” in 2003 and “Big Thing” in 2010. The actor appeared in a number of Chinese productions in recent years, most notably having co-starred alongside Jackie Chan for the 2012 film “CZ12.”

By Chung Jin-hong

credit : JoongAngDaily

*** Lee Won Geun will be starring in KBS’s upcoming drama “Mystery Queen” (working title) along with Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee. So NICE to know that the latter will be reuniting again. Lee Won Geun will be playing the role of a handsome police station chief called Inspector Hong. “Mystery Queen” is a mystery drama set to air in April after “Chief Kim.” :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee reunite after 16 years

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee-696x391.jpg

After 3 years , actor Kwon Sang Woo will be returning to the small screen with a new KBS2 drama titled ‘Queen of Deduction’!

He will be working together with actress Choi Kang Hee after 16 years since their last drama. The pair had joined previously in the drama “Legend” year 2001.

Kwon Sang Woo will be portraying the role of an ace detective named Ha Wan Seung, while Choi Kang Hee plays Seol Ok, a woman who appears at a crime scene then suddenly starts helping with the investigations.

‘Queen of Deduction’ will soon to air sometime this April after wrapping up of the drama ‘Chief Kim’!

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2017/02/24/kwon-sang-woo-and-choi-kang-hee-reunite-after-16-years/

***  KSW never aged - he's still gorgeous.  I have a feeling that there will be no romance between the leads. It's fine with me.  I adore KSW so much that's why, I’m so excited for this. :lol:

Ajumma Choi Kang-hee and Officer Kwon Sang-woo team up in Mystery Queen

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/ajumma-choi-kang-hee-and-officer-kwon-sang-woo-team-up-in-mystery-queen/