Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

On 9/13/2017 at 5:04 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

SEP 13 2017

Filming for movie “The Accidental Detective 2” finishes

Filming for sequel film “The Accidental Detective 2” finished September 11, 2017 and took about 3 months to complete. The movie will star Kwon Sang-Woo, Sung Dong-Il and Lee Kwang-Soo. Story for the sequel film will have Kang Dae-Man (Kwon Sang-Woo) selling his comic book store and opening a private eye detective agency without telling his wife. After filming the last scene for the movie, Kwon Sang-Woo stated “It was meaningful that I acted with actors and actresses from ‘The Accidental Detective.’ I think the movie will give new pleasure to the audience.” Movie is directed by Lee Eon-Hee.

“The Accidental Detective 2” opens sometime next year in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-movies/filming-for-movie-the-accidental-detective-2-finishes

Hi Go Seung Ji, thanks for sharing this. Hmmm.........I hope after this movie KSW will do another drama for his next project. I’m going to watch this for sure for him. Great premise (the plot sounds interesting) and dazzling visuals. :tongue:

• Like 1

Production Ends on THE ACCIDENTAL DETECTIVE 2

Detective Comedy Sequel Gears Up for 2018 Launch

NpyczvmykwMilvbfwdAH.png

Production on the upcoming detective comedy sequel The Accidental Detective 2 (working title) ended on September 11th following three months of filming. Original stars KWON Sang-woo and SUNG Dong-il return while TV star LEE Kwang-soo joins the cast and E.oni steps into the director’s chair.

In this sequel, amateur cold case hunter Dae-man (KWON Sang-woo) will sell his comic book store in order to open a private eye detective agency without the permission of his wife. SUNG Dong-il plays the real detective that Dae-man constantly shadows. The first The Accidental Detective proved a major hit for CJ Entertainment during the Chuseok holiday season in 2015, when it welcomed 2.63 million viewers (USD 18.04 million). 

Director E.oni is known for the 2003 romantic drama …ing and last made the female kidnap drama MISSING with UHM Ji-won and KONG Hyo-jin, which was released last November and is screening at next month’s Busan International Film Festival

Popular across the big and small screen, KWON has featured as a leading man in My Tutor Friend (2003) and Running Wild (2006), among many others. A popular character actor with dozens of major credits in Korean cinema, SUNG recently scored a hit alongside youth stars KANG Ha-neul and PARK Seo-jun’s in Jason KIM’s cop comedy hit Midnight Runners. LEE Kwang-soo featured in a several Korean films in small roles, such as Love On-Air (2012), before migrating to TV where is fame rose considerably. The Accidental Detective 2 is his first film project since Collective Invention (2015).

The Accidental Detective 2 is due for release at some point next year.

credit : Kobiz

• 2 months later...

7 Korean Movies That Would Make Great Dramas

There is no shortage of great narratives in the world of Korean dramas, with new shows released quick enough to give us all whiplash. It always seems that, as we’re still processing the emotional roller coasters of current dramas, five new shows come along to torture our hearts some more. Nonetheless, we could always use more, and what better fountain of dramatic treasure to inspire us than Korean movies? In the vein of “My Sassy Girl,” which started as a cinematic masterpiece in 2001 then earned itself an American remake and a sequel before delving into dramaland with a new twist, here are seven movies we think would make great dramas.

Possible spoilers ahead.

“My Tutor Friend”

mytutorfriend.jpg

With a little change up on the format, this movie could make an aesthetically pleasing and nostalgia-satisfying drama. An oldie but a goodie, “My Tutor Friend,” fits into the typical rich boy/poor girl format following Soo Wan (played by the elegant Kim Ha Neul) as she attempts to pay her tuition fees by tutoring other people. Unfortunately, her best paying customers happen to have the worst son imaginable; he’s egotistical, impossible to control, and known for his fighting skills. He also doesn’t want a tutor. Their general dislike for each other of course turns to romance.

So what would set this narrative apart from many of the dramas on TV today? Well, “My Tutor Friend” came out in the golden age of wacky slapstick and surreal physical comedy. The mid 2000s gifted us with “He Was Cool” (2004) and “Marrying School Girl” (2004), not to mention “My Sassy Girl” (2001). All these movies had fun plots, but what’s memorable about them now is the aesthetics, the grungy colors, the funky music, and of course the cartoon scenes of people running off the edges of buildings and floating in the air while they realize what a mistake they’ve made.

Remaking “My Tutor Friend” with the visual style of the original would be a fun new twist and something the creators could really play with.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

KBS Drama Awards 2017 Most Popular Couple Online Vote

photo921177.jpg

KBS Drama Awards 2017 most popular couple Online vote for the 2017/12/31 ceremony.

Please note that your vote on HanCinema is not taken into account by KBS

To vote on KBS, you have to go to this page :
kbs.co.kr/drama/2017award/netizen/couple/index.html

You can sign up here :
https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php

Most Popular Couple

"First Love Again" - Kim Seung-sooMyung Se-bin
"Chief Kim" - Namgoong MinNam Sang-mi
"Chief Kim" - Namgoong MinJunho
"Father is Strange" - Ryu Soo-youngLee Yu-ri
"Mystery Queen" - Kwon Sang-wooChoi Kang-hee
"Fight My Way - "Park Seo-joonKim Ji-won
"Fight My Way - "Ahn Jae-hongSong Ha-yoon
"School 2017" - Kim Jung-hyunKim Sejeong
"Strongest Deliveryman" - Go Kyung-pyoChae Soo-bin
"My Golden Life" - Park Si-hooShin Hye-sun
"Witch's Court" - Yoon Hyun-minJung Ryeo-won
"Mad Dog" - Woo Do-hwanRyu Hwa-young
"Go Back Couple" - Son Ho-junJang Nara

Vote on KBS here : kbs.co.kr/drama/2017award/netizen/couple/index.html

Share your choice on HanCinema

LINK here : https://www.hancinema.net/kbs-drama-awards-2017-most-popular-couple-online-vote-113439.html

Source : www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2...

Translation : Hancinema

KBS Drama Awards 2017 Most Popular Actor Online Vote

photo921185.jpg

KBS Drama Awards 2017 most popular actor Online vote for the 2017/12/31 ceremony.

To vote on KBS, you have to go to this page :
kbs.co.kr/drama/2017award/netizen/man/index.html

You can sign up here :

Most Popular Actor

"Strongest Deliveryman" - Go Kyung-pyo
"Mystery Queen" - Kwon Sang-woo
"School 2017" - Kim Jung-hyun
"Chief Kim" - Namgoong Min
"Fight My Way" - Park Seo-joon
"Hwarang" - Park Hyung-sik
"Go Back Couple" / "Drama Special - Let's Meet, Joo-oh" - Son Ho-jun
"Mad Dog" - Woo Do-hwan
"Witch's Court" - Yoon Hyun-min
"Chief Kim" - Junho

Vote on KBS here : kbs.co.kr/drama/2017award/netizen/man/index.html

Share your choice on HanCinema

LINK here : https://www.hancinema.net/kbs-drama-awards-2017-most-popular-actor-online-vote-113437.html

Source : www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2...

Translation : Hancinema

KBS Drama Awards 2017 Nominees - Dramas

photo921178.png

KBS Drama Awards 2017 nominees for the 2017/12/31 ceremony.

To vote for the actors and couple popular on KBS, you have to go to this page :
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2017award/index.html

You can sign up here :

photo921183.jpg

Thursday-Wednesday Dramas

"Chief Kim"
"Mystery Queen"
"Queen for 7 Days"
"Man-Hole"
"Mad Dog"

LINK here on Hancinema : https://www.hancinema.net/kbs-drama-awards-2017-nominees--dramas-113436.html

2017 KBS Drama Awards Opens Voting For Netizen Popularity Awards

The 2017 KBS Drama Awards has announced the nominees for the awards voted by netizens.

The three categories determined by votes are the Netizen Award – Male, Netizen Award – Female, and Best Couple Award.

The nominees are as follows:

Netizen Award – Male

Go Kyung Pyo (“Strongest Deliveryman”)

Kwon Sang Woo (“Mystery Queen”)

Kim Jung Hyun (“School 2017”)

Namgoong Min (“Chief Kim”)

Park Seo Joon (“Fight My Way”)

Park Hyung Sik (“Hwarang”)

Son Ho Jun (“Go Back Couple” and “Let Us Meet”)

Woo Do Hwan (“Mad Dog”)

Yoon Hyun Min (“Witch’s Court”)

2PM’s Junho (“Chief Kim”)

Best Couple Award

Kim Seung Soo and Myung Se Bin (“First Love Again” )

Namgoong Min and Nam Sang Mi (“Chief Kim”)

Namgoong Min and Junho (“Chief Kim”)

Ryu Soo Young and Lee Yoo Ri (“Father is Strange”)

Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee (“Mystery Queen”)

Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won (“Fight My Way”)

Ahn Jae Hong and Song Ha Yoon (“Fight My Way”)

Kim Jung Hyun and Kim Sejeong (“School 2017”)

Go Kyung Pyo and Chae Soo Bin (“Strongest Deliveryman”)

Park Shi Hoo and Shin Hye Sun (“My Golden Life”)

Yoon Hyun Min and Jung Ryeo Won (“Witch’s Court”)

Woo Do Hwan and Ryu Hwayoung (“Mad Dog”)

Son Ho Jun and Jang Nara (“Go Back Couple”)

Voting will run through December 25, and the winners will be announced at the 2017 KBS Drama Awards on December 31 at 9:15 p.m. KST.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch: Kwon Sang Woo And Choi Kang Hee Team Up Once More In Hilarious “Mystery Queen 2” Teaser

mystery-queen-21.jpg

Following the confirmation of a second season of “Mystery Queen,” a funny teaser of the two lead characters was released recently.

“Mystery Queen” is a mystery-comedy drama that revolves around a woman named Yoo Seol Ok (played by Choi Kang Hee) who had always wanted to become a detective but had to put her dreams aside after getting married to a prosecutor. She eventually joins hands with a police detective named Ha Wan Seung (played by Kwon Sang Woo), and this unlikely duo teams up to solve crimes in the most unpredictable ways.

The new teaser starts with Choi Kang Hee and Kwon Sang Woo standing in the middle of an alley trying to look “cool” with their sunglasses and resolutely determined expressions. Then they start strutting down the street while dancing in a silly manner.

Suddenly, Kwon Sang Woo talks about a case through a walkie-talkie, catching the attention of his wannabe detective partner. Choi Kang Hee gets nosy and interrupts him, and he looks both confused and annoyed by her persistence to be part of his mission.

Just then, two police offers pass by with a criminal who smirks at Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee. There is a sudden shift in the atmosphere as the scene changes to them lying on the floor with blood all over their faces in an eerie, dark room. The scene goes back to them in the alley where Kwon Sang Woo remarks, “There’s something fishy going on.”

The mood jumps from haunting to humorous once more as Kwon Sang Woo attempts to block Choi Kang Hee by getting a police officer to hang yellow warning tape in front of her. That doesn’t stop her from limboing under the tape and following him, though.

Impressed, Kwon Sang Woo tells her, “You’re flexible.”

The first episode of “Mystery Queen 2” will air on February 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

Watch the hilarious teaser below!

• 2 weeks later...

January 15, 2018

'Queen of Mystery 2' script reading meeting is full of energy! [Queen of Mystery 2]

Photos from the script reading meeting of upcoming KBS drama 'Queen of Mystery 2' were revealed. The drama is about housewife-turned-investigator Seolok and passionate detective Wanseung who collaborate to solve mysterious cases and cure the hearts of those who were wounded by crimes along the way.

1516003978.jpg

Director Choi Yoon Seok and Yoo Young Eun, screenwriter Lee Sung Min, actor Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Kang Hee, Lee Da Hee, Oh Min Suk and around 60 staff members gathered to mark the beginning of the new season. 

Director Choi Yoon Seok said, 'When I was writing the first proposal for the drama, I had in my mind some of the actors who are here today, and I am deeply touched to be able to work with them. Since I have the honor to work with such great actors, I will also do my best.'

Kwon Sang Woo, who will play detective Wanseung as he did in season 1, said, 'It's delightful to be able to meet again. I am grateful for this precious opportunity and I will do my best in filming the drama.'

Choi Kang Hee, who will play investigator Seolok, said, 'At the press conference for 'Queen of Mystery' season 1, I had said, 'I hope it becomes the first Korean mystery drama to become a seasonal show,' and my wish came true. It feels like a present.'

credit : KBS Global

January 16, 2018

'Queen of Mystery Season 2' began filming, and stills from the first day were revealed!

In 'Queen of Mystery 2,' housewife-turned-investigator Seolok and passionate detective Wanseung collaborate to solve big and small mysterious cases and unveil the hidden truth.

15160802592.jpg

Kwon SangWoo, who will play ace detective Ha Wanseung, said, 'I am happy to work with the actors and staff once again. Together with Choi KangHee, I will try to make working together even more fun and make a good drama.'

Choi KangHee said, 'I'm more than happy that we were reunited after a year with season 2. Since Kwon SangWoo is my best partner, I have complete faith that our drama will be successful.' The actors showed deep trust for each other.

'Queen of Mystery 2' dramatizes various incidents that occur in our daily lives, and it will be full of interesting episodes in which the viewers can take part in figuring out. Since the main cast and the staff of season 1 have joined efforts once again, their marvelous teamwork promises the birth of another well-made drama.

'Queen of Mystery 2' will air following the end of 'Black Knight.'

credit : KBS Global

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] The Revamped Queen and the Forever Tsundere of "Mystery Queen Season 2"

photo933790.jpg

Our mystery darlings have new stills of them released and while it's more of what and who we know and love, the subtle upgrades are visible and most welcome. "Mystery Queen Season 2" has big shoes to fill after "Mystery Queen" and things are definitely looking mighty filling so far!

The biggest difference can be seen in Seol-ok (Choi Kang-hee), who is said to be a more bold person this time around. I'm just itching to know what happened to her between seasons and what her current relationship with her family-in-law is. Seol-ok's uncertainty over her right to do her work and her frequent loss of focus were the source of many a bad situation the first time around, so a more confident dive into what she does best sounds lovely.

Wan-seung (Kwon Sang-woo) is still a fine bundle of man-beauty and tsundere goodness, of course. I'm glad that he sorted through some of his complexes and managed to start acting a bit more tactful by the end of the previous work, but if the mysteries left open and the key character who sparked them returns, I assume he'll be in for another angsty trip down memory lane. The same will happen if his fresh as a daisy big brother, Ji-seung (Kim Tae-woo) turns out evil.

Before I start worrying about the fate of imaginary characters before the characters themselves, however, I'll enjoy these lovely stills and build my happy hype over what the new season will bring. For now, "more Seol-ok and more Wan-seung" is good enough for me!

photo933791.jpg

photo933792.jpg

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

source : Hancinema

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Stills and Cake Whispering from "Mystery Queen Season 2"

photo937091.jpg

"Mystery Queen Season 2" may still be a month away, but the series is taking no breaks when it comes to throwing us hungry ones a bone. We have new stills, what looks like poster making photos as well as all manner of filming shots popping up on social media and blogs.

We may not be getting a lot of information yet, but one new point that keeps popping up from these pieces is that the production will maintain and even up its humor. In fact, Choi Kang-hee has stated that she wants to make Seol-ok feel more bold and confident, but the actress is also working on making her character more comedic.

The series has released new stills of the leading duo and what I assume are poster or character description photos, but we also have a lot of hidden new goodies being shared through places such as staff and actor Instagram accounts. Being the "Mystery Queen" trash that I am, I follow the drama's pages and hashtags as closely as my work and free time allow.

Lee Da-hee's Jeong Hee-yeon is an addition I look forward to and the actress has been getting her cake baking game on in preparation of the show. She has posted images of her training on her account and I think that this is my favorite behind the scenes shot along with what looks like a wedding-themed undercover moment for Seol-ok and Wan-seung.

The series has also released two new posters, which I will be giving my thoughts on tomorrow.

photo937088.jpg

photo937087.jpg

credit : Hancinema

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Things Get Bloody in "Mystery Queen Season 2" Teaser Posters

photo937624.jpg

With all the released material so far being pretty vanilla, I've been wondering if and when the stylish, deadly style of "Mystery Queen" would return to its promotional material, and it looks like my wishes have been answered. "Mystery Queen Season 2" admittedly has the big promotional shoes of its predecessor to fill, so perhaps these visually striking posters are a start.

I have to admit, compared to the wonderful dancing teasers from the first season, the one we got for "Mystery Queen Season 2" feels underwhelming and so do the stills released so far. I think the newly released posters make up for my lost excitement over the stylistically unremarkable official promotion. The posters are eerie, morbid and appropriately bold. This is more like it, series!

I love how simple, minimalist and right to the point they are. We have corpses, the date announcement and the cheeky little season number on the hand. The number could also mean that we're dealing with a serial killer, which all of the news pieces attached to the posters (that I've checked) tease. I'm not sure if the information is a *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* from the production or simply a product of the uniform nature of Korean entertainment news, but it's a possibility nonetheless.

As I wait for a second teaser and more posters to hopefully bring the macabre pizzazz back, I will allow my headcanon to go wild with what I expect from and hope for "Mystery Queen Season 2".

Credit : Hancinema

sangwootaeyoung.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo's son receives praises for his good looks!

Kwon Sang Woo reveals a photo taken with his adorable son Kwon Ruk Hee. Fans commented, 'he must have inherited the good genes of Sang Woo and Son Tae Young', 'such a beautiful boy', 'he's gonna be popular at school' and etc.

kwon+sangwoo1.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

“Mystery Queen 2” Releases Official Poster

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee1.jpg

Upcoming KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Mystery Queen Season 2” has released their official poster!

In the released poster, Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee are bundled up against the cold and appear to be creeping carefully into a crime scene. Kwon Sang Woo exudes charisma in a trench coat while holding a gun and Choi Kang Hee is adorable in a long brown coat and earmuffs. The actors perfectly embody their characters, as the former’s sharp eyes emphasize his character’s accurate investigative instincts while the latter’s unique style is a perfect example of her slightly clumsy but confident self.

Mystery-Queen-1.jpg

The poster is also captioned, “Their season has returned,” signaling that this winter, their entrance into the investigative world has officially opened once more. In the new season, Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee return as Yoo Seol Ok and Ha Wan Seung respectively, as they become an unexpected crime-solving duo with amazing chemistry.

A source from the drama stated, “By using a snowy, wintry background, the poster aims to show a change in seasons, as the investigative duo who was active last spring returns through the cold winter. In order to catch criminals, Kwon Sang Woo ran so hard he sweated in the cold weather, while Choi Kang Hee showed off her comical side while helping him with the investigation.”

“Mystery Queen 2” will air its first episode on February 28 at 10 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, watch the first episode of the first season below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Chilling Crimes and Throwback Strolls in "Mystery Queen Season 2" Character Poster

photo938751.jpg

My little geek heart feels warm and fuzzy when creators expand their concepts within a familiar frame, and this is a rare occurrence in almost exclusively single-season Korean dramas. A character poster for "Mystery Queen Season 2" has been released, and if it seems familiar, that's because it continues the design of the "Mystery Queen" poster in a fun, updated way.

The new season arrives with the actual changing of seasons, and it's a harsh winter of crime waiting for Seol-ok (Choi Kang-hee) and Wan-seung (Kwon Sang-woo). As the type on the poster says "Their season has returned" and so have the fashion statements. I cracked up upon seeing the foever tsundere Wan-seung trying to be cool in a blizzard and probably achieving it too literally. Seol-ok is the one who has changed more, and seeing her ready for action and dressed for the occasion makes me excited to see how she has flourished.

photo938750.jpg

I think I like this poster much more than the first season's, mostly because the environment in it seems more fitting for a mystery setting. Frankly speaking though, my love for horror films and the "Silent Hill" video game franchise might be playing a part in this love. The series will obviously not take place in some remote snowy landscape. As the production states, this is just portraying the idea of the duo coming back "after a long winter (break)", but the scene is visually appealing and I like the more engaged poses of our characters.

Now excuse me while I drown in my own fangirl screams until the next piece of promotional goodness comes out.

photo938749.jpg

5 New Korean Dramas In February 2018, Featuring Kang Ji Hwan, Kim Jung Hyun, Kwon Sang Woo & More!

We have stories that highlight the different colors of relationship and romance, perfect for the love month!

February 2018 Korean dramas are ready to set you on a ride, with notable love stories and artistic narratives all month long. A few dramas are set to conclude this month, but the present K-drama lineup is as engaging as ever to watch.

Popular seasoned actors banner the coming K-dramas so we can expect an exciting race ahead. Based on the diversity of stories pitted at one another, viewers’ preferences might decide which dramas will trend or not.

Here’s the list of February 2018 K-dramas that we can anticipate:

5. Mystery Queen 2

Queen_of_Mystery_2-CP.jpg?resize=717,102

It’s take 2 for ajumma sherlock and prickly detective in Mystery Queen 2. The sequel to last year’s KBS thriller drama picks up from the established premise of crime-solving story. Kwon Sang Woo (Temptation) and Choi Kang Hee (Glamorous Temptation) reprise their roles as weird-but-functioning neighborhood crime-busting duo. Lee Da Hee (Mrs. Cop) and Park Byung Eun (Because This Is My First Life) join the existing cast.

I’m sure that Mystery Queen fans will be all eyes on the premiere, given the bewildering finale episode last season. So this is something to look forward to.

Mystery Queen 2 takes the mid-week spot, which will be vacated by Black Knight beginning February 28.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKPop

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Tricksy Investigations in Second Teaser for "Mystery Queen Season 2"

photo939568.jpg

We have a case of a teaser within a teaser here, as the second promotional video for "Mystery Queen Season 2" expands on the grim image of the first one, where our two leads lie bloody and dead on the floor of a crime scene. There's a less dire reason behind this, as our Scooby Gang brings more cards to the table.

I can't say the style of these teasers is my thing, but the second one definitely does better than the first in terms of atmosphere. Just the sight of Seol-ok (Choi Kang-hee) looking so happy as she finally gets to openly and proudly walk into an investigation in some creepy urban nightscape fills me with joy. I do wonder about the details though. Did she become a bonafide special civilian consultant?

The teaser also shows us the mysterious figure of a killer, probably the man who was captured in the first teaser, since this seems to be going in a backwards order. The reports in the background speak of a kidnapped woman and the progress of the investigation, right before cutting to the fact that the police have planned a trap for the culprit. Cue our sneaky duo being very much not dead, as they open their eyes and get up.

"Mystery Queen Season 2" has also released stills of the Choi Kang-hee and Kwon Sang-woo in their roles, showing more of the quirky fashion that Seol-ok has been indulging in this season. It's definitely not the best outfit for tailing someone, but she has been waiting so long to do her work, so she might as well do it in style.

I look forward to seeing the rest of the squad as well. I'm guessing we'll be seeing stills of some other main and supporting characters as we enter the sweet sweet premiere month.

photo939570.jpg

photo939569.jpg

Watch: Kwon Sang Woo And Choi Kang Hee Are Mischievous Detectives In “Mystery Queen 2” Teaser

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee.jpg

A new teaser has been released for KBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Mystery Queen Season 2” starring Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee.

See Also: "Mystery Queen 2" Releases Official Poster

This is the second season of the popular mystery-comedy drama “Mystery Queen” that aired in 2017. “Mystery Queen 2” is about a woman named Yoo Seul Ok (played by Choi Kang Hee), who gave up her dream of becoming a detective after getting married to a prosecutor, and a police detective who solves any case that comes his way named Ha Wan Seung (played by Kwon Sang Woo).

The new teaser starts with security camera footage of a bloody crime scene with two bodies on the floor and a man standing over them with his back to the camera. Audio from a news segment plays in the background with anchors saying, “A woman in her 20s who called 112 was murdered after being kidnapped. The police who received the call searched the wrong location.”

Choi-Kang-Hee-Kwon-Sang-Woo1.jpg

Choi Kang Hee and Kwon Sang Woo are unmoving on the floor with bloody scratches on their faces. The news continues, “There is growing criticism over the police department’s actions. Valuable lives that could’ve been saved were lost.”

Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee walk through a tunnel and over a bridge, and the mysterious man has blood dripping down his hand standing next to the two bodies. The anchors add, “The police issued an official apology regarding their shortcomings and is also carrying out a sting operation.”

To the sound of upbeat rock music and sirens in the distance, Kwon Sang Woo’s fingers began to move as he peeks his eyes open.

Choi Kang Hee also opens her eyes and the two quickly get up with a tape outline remaining on the floor.

“Mystery Queen 2” will premiere on February 28 at 10 p.m. KST. Watch the teaser below!

Prepare for the premiere of season two by watching the first episode of “Mystery Queen” now!

Watch Now

*** I’m excited to watch KSW again in the small screen. I’m not really into Part 2, sequels but I just hope it lives up to the first season! I loved the 1st season…. love their bickering there and then solve the mystery. I can’t wait for the 2nd one - love the teaser! This looks so good! I'm already loving it! I wonder if she's a detective also in S2, though. As for the possible romance, I find myself not expecting, though. It helps that a lot of people are praising this drama. I love a mystery show with comedy. I'm on board for the continuation of their stories! They really feel like peers. I hope this coming Season won't let us down! Please be good. :lol:

New sleuthy hijinks in store for Mystery Queen Season 2

MysteryQueen2_1.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/02/new-sleuthy-hijinks-in-store-for-mystery-queen-season-2/