Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi TY, heard this rumor yesterday..........you have this mixed-emotions, right? But are they really getting married next month? BTW, this photo you posted above - is our man with GSY? Where was this taken, I couldn't remember, dear. Had they collaborated before? :huh::mellow:

Will, my emotion now is like that: :D + :(

Go So Young used to be his co-star in The Faceshop 2007

that photo was taken in New Zealand then.. hehehe! couldn't think she is Mrs JAng after two year from then ! :(

Hi PEACE2007

thanks much for updating us the captures and photos of THE GUY !! :D

pls keep it up

hic, my mood now is very mixed... hic, couldn't concentrate into work, even... :(

Last year Sangwoo broke my heart then now Janggie did!

:wacko:

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP and Kwon Sang-woo take over 71"

The movie 71 had first caught my interest for starring young actors Kim Bum and Yoo Seung-ho as student soldiers in wartime, but problems arose when the movie encountered budget issues and the like. The stars dropped out and the production halted for an extended period. Now, the project has changed production companies and been revived with a new title and new stars: TOP and Kwon Sang-woo will be meeting onscreen as the two leads of Into the Gunfire.

The old title referred to a real incident during the Korean war when North Korean soldiers had invaded and 71 South Korean students had banded together to defend their home (in Pohang, Gyeongsang-do). Kim Bums former character had risen to lead the students in the pivotal battle.

With this new casting, Kwon Sang-woo plays a man who enlists in the military after being suspected in a murder and volunteers for the student forces; TOP plays another, more junior student soldier. Actors Cha Seung-won (City Hall) and Kim Seung-woo (IRIS) are in contention for other roles: Cha as a North Korean officer and Kim as a lieutenant leading the 71 young soldiers. Directing is Lee Jae-hwan of A Moment to Remember and writing is Lee Man-hee of A Turtle Runs.

(Ive made the joke before, but this time Im honestly perplexed: Does Kwon Sang-woo really not know what his image and/or generation is? Im not saying that a man cant take leading roles with younger actors, because Kwon can totally still do the sexy leading man thing. But the role in question is of a student and had previously been filled by Kim Bum thirteen years younger is a big leap, even if the character has been tweaked. Im puzzled.)

The film will begin shooting at the end of November or early December, and plans for a mid-2010 release.

credits: Javabeans

Guest camella

hic, my mood now is very mixed... hic, couldn't concentrate into work, even... :(

Mona, I know you are happy for JDG just the same. You do not want him to be an old bachelor? He better marry KSY soon if he wants a baby too. She is said to be same age as he. And even if Sangwoo broke your heart last year, you stayed most loyal fan to him keeping this thread alive. I must congratulate JDG and KSY for keeping their relationship a secret all these two years.How did they do it?

Regards Mona :)

Surely everyone remembers this beauty , Go So Young!!

she , as rumor news these days, would be come Mrs Jang Dong Gun in this year end!

:lol:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6489/im...97263983862.jpg

r u absolutely devastated dear? :o:o:o ....... dun do anything silly okie? ;) ....... after all it could have been much worse for u ........ phew.gif

20070110_277959.gif

36_11_6.gif

that photo was taken in New Zealand then.. hehehe! couldn't think she is Mrs JAng after two year from then ! :(

Hi PEACE2007

thanks much for updating us the captures and photos of THE GUY !! :D

pls keep it up

at least GSY is quite pretty B) ...... unlike that STY -_-

TOP and Kwon Sang-woo take over “71"

The movie 71 had first caught my interest for starring young actors Kim Bum and Yoo Seung-ho as student soldiers in wartime, but problems arose when the movie encountered budget issues and the like. The stars dropped out and the production halted for an extended period. Now, the project has changed production companies and been revived with a new title and new stars: TOP and Kwon Sang-woo will be meeting onscreen as the two leads of Into the Gunfire.

The old title referred to a real incident during the Korean war when North Korean soldiers had invaded and 71 South Korean students had banded together to defend their home (in Pohang, Gyeongsang-do). Kim Bum’s former character had risen to lead the students in the pivotal battle.

With this new casting, Kwon Sang-woo plays a man who enlists in the military after being suspected in a murder and volunteers for the student forces; TOP plays another, more junior student soldier. Actors Cha Seung-won (City Hall) and Kim Seung-woo (IRIS) are in contention for other roles: Cha as a North Korean officer and Kim as a lieutenant leading the 71 young soldiers. Directing is Lee Jae-hwan of A Moment to Remember and writing is Lee Man-hee of A Turtle Runs.

(I’ve made the joke before, but this time I’m honestly perplexed: Does Kwon Sang-woo really not know what his image and/or generation is? I’m not saying that a man can’t take leading roles with younger actors, because Kwon can totally still do the sexy leading man thing. But the role in question is of a student and had previously been filled by Kim Bum — thirteen years younger is a big leap, even if the character has been tweaked. I’m puzzled.)

The film will begin shooting at the end of November or early December, and plans for a mid-2010 release.

actually methinks d plot sounds quite boring ! :wacko:

r u absolutely devastated dear? :o:o:o ....... dun do anything silly okie? ;) ....... after all it could have been much worse for u ........ phew.gif

36_11_6.gif

it is surely a bad mood if you posted any captures about SAD LOVE STORY!

;)

whenever i saw that captures, my mood is unbalanced !! :angry:

but, if just concentrate to the man, i got back good mood !

kakkaka! :lol:

TOP and Kwon Sang-woo take over “71"

The old title referred to a real incident during the Korean war when North Korean soldiers had invaded and 71 South Korean students had banded together to defend their home (in Pohang, Gyeongsang-do). Kim Bum’s former character had risen to lead the students in the pivotal battle.

(I’ve made the joke before, but this time I’m honestly perplexed: Does Kwon Sang-woo really not know what his image and/or generation is? I’m not saying that a man can’t take leading roles with younger actors, because Kwon can totally still do the sexy leading man thing. But the role in question is of a student and had previously been filled by Kim Bum — thirteen years younger is a big leap, even if the character has been tweaked. I’m puzzled.)

Hi shinhdeplol, thanks for posting this here. Oh my, this is the new upcoming movie of KSW! I feel so excited….. I missed him for a little while on the screen. Wahhh………..can’t just wait. KSW, fighting! He’ll be holding guns here. :P:lol:

Hi TY, thanks for the reply. Oh, was she that girl in TFS? She's pretty & still young-looking, huh? :P:lol:

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...to_the_gunfire/

Kwon Sang Woo and T.O.P. “Into the Gunfire”

20091107_kwonsangwootop_572.jpg

The movie 71 tells the story about 71 South Korean student soldiers who fight against several hundred North Korean soldiers in the war on August 10th, 1950.

Back in February, Big Bang's Seungri along with young actors Yoo SeungHo and Kim Bum were cast in 71. However, due to budget constraints and schedule conflicts the original cast dropped out of the movie leaving many doubts about 71.

A new production company took over 71 and re-hauled the project. They're renaming the movie to Into the Gunfire and have found two new stars, Kwon Sang Woo and Big Bang's T.O.P. Cha Seung Won and Kim Seung Woo (North Korean agent from IRIS) were also cast for the movie as well. The storyline will pretty much stay the same except that they'll probably change Kwon Sang Woo's role into an older soldier as the original role called for a student. Filming for this movie will take place near the end of November and currently it's planned to be released in theaters around the summer of 2010.

Looks like T.O.P. is getting more and more important roles as an actor, he has a lot of potential.

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...to_the_gunfire/

Kwon Sang Woo and T.O.P. "Into the Gunfire"

The movie 71 tells the story about 71 South Korean student soldiers who fight against several hundred North Korean soldiers in the war on August 10th, 1950.

Back in February, Big Bang's Seungri along with young actors Yoo SeungHo and Kim Bum were cast in 71. However, due to budget constraints and schedule conflicts the original cast dropped out of the movie leaving many doubts about 71.

A new production company took over 71 and re-hauled the project. They're renaming the movie to Into the Gunfire and have found two new stars, Kwon Sang Woo and Big Bang's T.O.P. Cha Seung Won and Kim Seung Woo (North Korean agent from IRIS) were also cast for the movie as well. The storyline will pretty much stay the same except that they'll probably change Kwon Sang Woo's role into an older soldier as the original role called for a student. Filming for this movie will take place near the end of November and currently it's planned to be released in theaters around the summer of 2010.

Looks like T.O.P. is getting more and more important roles as an actor, he has a lot of potential.

so, finally we heard some news on our man and Top and the two senior CSW and Kim Seung Woo...

That s perfect male company! hope they dun disappoint us by chosing the lead woman like IRIS :lol::lol:

so, finally we heard some news on our man and Top and the two senior CSW and Kim Seung Woo...

That s perfect male company! hope they dun disappoint us by chosing the lead woman like IRIS :lol::lol:

:blink: Iris???? :blink: ....... never heard of her! -_-

:blink: Iris???? :blink: ....... never heard of her! -_-

hahhahha! its not the name of an actress dear! its the KBS drama name starring every Wed n Thu by Lee Byung Hun, Kim Seung Woo, Top, Jung Joon Ho , Kim Tae hee, Kim So Young..

Got it, surely you know whom i meant ^^ :lol:

Two of the men in IRIS will star with our man, hope not that lead woman! :D

hahhahha! its not the name of an actress dear! its the KBS drama name starring every Wed n Thu by Lee Byung Hun, Kim Seung Woo, Top, Jung Joon Ho , Kim Tae hee, Kim So Young..

Sangwoo should act with Janggie in a drama with Kim Hee Ae B) ........ with a demure newbie in d last epi! :P

Sangwoo should act with Janggie in a drama with Kim Hee Ae B) ........ with a demure newbie in d last epi! :P

agreed! :lol:

both fight for love wif KHA! then finalized with a demure newbie name YOUNG ^^

btw, do you have facebook dear? add me? :lol:

The white horse prince! :lol:

you bright my days from the sorrow that the other man brought in! hic hic, last year, he was the one mended my wound when you cut it! :D

4b483b73t77fad9fa512169.jpg

4b483b73t77fadf0bc78a69.jpg

4b483b73t7265e3254d0769.jpg

Credit as stated

Hi TY, hehehe - moi isn't familiar with Iris because she only concentrates on KSW, she only has time for KSW's thread. I'm sure she's happy about our man's upcoming movie - BUT what about the ending? Do you think it's to moi's taste? :P:lol:

TY, I'm excited to know the female lead here. I hope we could get to hear more news about this movie. I hope it's already the signing of contract - we might could get some recent photos of our man. About his upcoming movie, it's a war genre so for sure there would be bloody & violent scenes here. KSW isn't an action star but I'm sure he has his own style playing this kind of role. :P:lol:

The white horse prince! :lol:

you bright my days from the sorrow that the other man brought in! hic hic, last year, he was the one mended my wound when you cut it! :D

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3866/4b...ad9fa512169.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2305/4b...adf0bc78a69.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6660/4b...5e3254d0769.jpg

Credit as stated

TY, thanks for posting these photos. My first time to see them - wondering where were these taken, dear? I always prefer him when in casuals - he's so sexy & HOT! :P:lol:

Hi TY, hehehe - moi isn't familiar with Iris because she only concentrates on KSW, she only has time for KSW's thread. I'm sure she's happy about our man's upcoming movie - BUT what about the ending? Do you think it's to moi's taste? :P:lol:

the ending... ? tsk tsk, a war film, that must be an ending with dead of someone.. but not sure, male or female while our Moi's taste is to see the lead female going to heaven ^^ :lol:

agreed! :lol:

both fight for love wif KHA! then finalized with a demure newbie name YOUNG ^^

btw, do you have facebook dear? add me? :lol:

Young? :blink: ...... who in d world is she? :blink: ....... of cos, being demure n younger than Sangwoo r only part of d criteria.-_- ......... d newbie has to be sweet n innocent too! B)

actually moi wouldn't be caught dead in facebook dear -_-

00475855_2.jpg

B)