Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

good you think so, :D

and how lucky your Myunggie and babe are who just resting while you awake to handle everything..

**clap clap clap**

of cos moi shall have nurses n maids to help too! B) ...... Sangwoo can afford to hire maids too, moi am sure -_- .... so u may wanna apply dear! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

It is late in Japan now and fans must be tired...

we may see the photos updated tomorrow..

Here is just one... the latest...

image0931.jpg

More pix in OSAKA

[] 200903281732004.jpg[/]

[] 20090328185853.jpg[/]

[] 20090328183631.jpg[/]

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photos here. :lol::sweatingbullets:

VOD and captures in airport

View/ Download Sangwoo at airport - OSAKA Mar 28

more pix at the airport and press conference yesterday Mar 28

[] 4b483b73t6639953237dc.jpg[/]

[] 4b483b73t709f5accca46.jpg[/]

] 4b483b73t66398d03f1a1.jpg[/]

] 4b483b73t663991e6ba04.jpg[/]

[ 4b483b73t709f5af3b31d.jpg[]

Credit as stated

TY, thanks for sharing here this video clip. I could hear loud screams & shouts from the fans. Also, thanks for posting more photos of his airport arrival. :lol::sweatingbullets:

It is quite hillarious! hahha reading the E sub i could understand why they laughed there..

to the question "What SNSD members response to your acting with Kwon Sang Woo?"

Yoon Ah replied "They were like 'Wow, you are so lucky!', and 'He is so handsome but he is now married'" :lol:

Updated news

Cinderella Man team will have an official publish meet on April 2 at 1330

[]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2540/4b483b73t662dc1b53e6f.jpg[/]

TY, she's really so lucky to be working with KSW. :lol::D

Repost from Cinderella thread...

Hi azura, thanks for reposting this video clip here. KSW is as usual so humourous. :lol::D

Guest grumpynomore

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PICS!

I'V REALIZED HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED HIM ON TV AFTER WATCHING THE CAST'S INTERVIEW.

AWWWWWWWWW! HE SO ADORABLE. ONE FUNNY GUY I TELL YOU!

KSW Fanmeeting in OSAKA Japan

]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2939/72654446.jpg[/]

[]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9558/48270377.jpg[/]

[]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2246/76667879.jpg[/]

[]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8792/47811020.jpg[/]

credit as labelled

azura, thanks for posting more photos. Woahhh............. nice attire KSW! :lol::sweatingbullets:

2009-03-27

Korean Filmmakers Slashing Production Costs

2200News_300k_2009-03-27_chunk_15.asf_000059825.jpg

The recently premiered Korean thriller "Missing" has gained publicity for its star cast including veteran actor Moon Sung-keun.

A surprise to many, the producers of the film only spent 1.8 billion won, or 1.3 million US dollars, on the entire production, including promotional expenses.

And this latest drama called "More Than Blue", starring leading actor Kwon Sang-woo, cost just under 2-million dollars.

That is far less than last year's average per-movie production cost of 3.5 million dollars.

Moviemakers this year have learned their lesson from 2008 when declining box office sales resulted in only 15 out of more than 100 Korean-made films breaking even.

[interview : ] "Producers, actors and all the crews on the sets are sacrificing their salaries to cut as much as 30 percent from the total production cost."

A noticeable change is that plots and acting have been featured more prominently than expensive visual effects.

While some praise the industry for shifting its focus from making blockbusters to films that are more artistic, others question whether the current trend will be impactful enough to grow the domestic filmmaking industry.

[interview : ] "Despite the contraction in the Korean film market, the industry should find new ways to produce a wide range of films in various genres and scales."

The poor performance of Korean films in the past several years has alarmed investors.

They say their purse strings will remain shut until at least 30 percent of Korean movies reach the break-even point.

Credits : Choi You-sun (yschoi@arirang.co.kr)

Source : Arirang

Credit : deka if/news thread

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo Japan Fan meeting - 9000 people gathered in Osaka,"Power of Hallyu star"

[2009-03-30 18:43:00]

2009033018324110101.jpg

More than 9000 fans gathered in Osaka to meet their idol Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo.

The fan meeting was holding in Osaka Castle Hall on March 29, 2009. 9000 people concentrated in the event has proved the power of Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo still alive.

Kwon is very busy filming MBC drama "Cinderella Man". Regardless the hectic schedule the actor still took rushing time to attend the fan meet.

In this occation Japanese fans could save more than 3 times of purchasing price for souvernir goods. In addition, notwithstanding the fan meeting took place in weekend it still attracted more than 50 media coverages.

This is the first visit to Osaka of Kwon Sang Woo. It was carrying along big public interest to the fan meet with Kwon Sang Woo and guest star comedian Kim Hyon Gi.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

Kwon Sang Woo Japan Fan meeting - 9000 people gathered in Osaka,"Power of Hallyu star"

[2009-03-30 18:43:00]

] 2009033018324110101.jpg[/]

More than 9000 fans gathered in Osaka to meet their idol Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo.

The fan meeting was holding in Osaka Castle Hall on March 29, 2009. 9000 people concentrated in the event has proved the power of Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo still alive.

Kwon is very busy filming MBC drama "Cinderella Man". Regardless the hectic schedule the actor still took rushing time to attend the fan meet.

In this occation Japanese fans could save more than 3 times of purchasing price for souvernir goods. In addition, notwithstanding the fan meeting took place in weekend it still attracted more than 50 media coverages.

This is the first visit to Osaka of Kwon Sang Woo. It was carrying along big public interest to the fan meet with Kwon Sang Woo and guest star comedian Kim Hyon Gi.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this article. His power has never stopped, it's always there.......... :lol::D

SNSD’S YOONA JOKES ABOUT THE FILMING OF “CINDERELLA MAN” : KWON SANG WOO IS TOO BUSY SHOWING OFF HIS SON TO EVERYONE

SNSD's Yoona and male actor Kwon Sangwoo have been developing great chemistry acting alongside each other in MBC's upcoming drama "Cinderella Man".

At the Newsen press conference on the 27th, Yoona smiled saying, "I've been so busy with the filming of the drama everyday." She followed by adding, "Filming proceeded smoothly and happily for me as the staff and cast treat me very well."

Yoona will be acting as fashion designer Seo Yujin in "Cinderella Man" which is set to air on April 15th.

Besides having great chemistry during the filming, Yoona and Kwon Sangwoo had both been sharing approving comments about each other outside the set as well. Kwon Sangwoo had praised Yoona during a recent Newsen interview, saying, "Looking at Yoona almost makes me feel like seeing Shim Eunha sunbaenim again."

Yoona reciprocated by saying, "I'm thankful to have received much expert help from Kwon Sangwoo in acting." She teased jokingly, "He's been looking so happy and blessed because his son was born not too long ago, so much so that he's been using every opportunity to flash the photo of his newborn son to show off how cute his son is."

Yoona then became serious and expressed, "I'm actually under a lot of stress and pressure to perform well for the drama." Aware of her heavy involvement in SNSD's "Gee" promotional activites as a member, Yoona fretted, "I'm very worried and anxious about the inadequacy of preparation for the drama." As for her role as Seo Yujin, Yoona commented, "There are bound to be differences in personality because of the age difference, but I will strive hard to make sure that the character I'm portraying will not appear unnatural and awkward as a result of that."

Yoona will be concluding the last of her promotional activites as a member of SNSD with farewell performances at KBS2TV's "Music Bank" on the 27th, MBC's "Show! Music Core" on the 28th and SBS's "Inkigayo" on the 29th.

Credits: newsen.com

Translation: zjh319@yoonachina and bubzooka@soshified.com