Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Young Enjoy a Happy Christmas

Newsen [2008-12-25 08:40:29]

2008122508402010011hh8.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo and wife Song Tae Young spent a sweet Christmas.

Kwon Sang-woo is currently shooting the new movie "Sad Story than Sadness" (Director Won Tae Youn, Media Core production). This is the first Christmas he is spending after the marriage.

Film Production team said "All actors and staff are having their own personal schedule on the Christmas. The shooting will take breath."

Recently the movie posters have been unveiled to the public. The sad apperance in the CG posters which was a pure expression of actor Kwon Sang Woo has attracted much attention and caused many public controversy. Publisher announced "The original will be released very soon."

On December 28, 2008 Kwon Sang Woo and his wife will attend the concert of the famous pianist Yiruma in The Seoul Arts Center. Yiruma is brother in law of Song Tae Young.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?

frankly methinks that cig-in-d-mouth thinggie is quite revolting! :wacko:

Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Young Enjoy a Happy Christmas

Newsen [2008-12-25 08:40:29]

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/19/2008...02010011hh8.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo and wife Song Tae Young spent a sweet Christmas.

Kwon Sang-woo is currently shooting the new movie "Sad Story than Sadness" (Director Won Tae Youn, Media Core production). This is the first Christmas he is spending after the marriage.

Film Production team said "All actors and staff are having their own personal schedule on the Christmas. The shooting will take breath."

Recently the movie posters have been unveiled to the public. The sad apperance in the CG posters which was a pure expression of actor Kwon Sang Woo has attracted much attention and caused many public controversy. Publisher announced "The original will be released very soon."

On December 28, 2008 Kwon Sang Woo and his wife will attend the concert of the famous pianist Yiruma in The Seoul Arts Center. Yiruma is brother in law of Song Tae Young.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php??

ooooo :blink: ...... she's related to a famous pianist by marriage :phew: ...... actually moi never heard of him! B)

moi saw Bad Luv (or Cruel Luv or whatever)! :w00t: ....... Sangwoo's character din marry her in d last epi! B)

Guest grumpynomore

no music video yet?

i love that orig pic of the poster...one way to describe it...beautiful!

who is number one on that poll? *rolleyes*

Update on the result.

As of to date, Sangwoo is rank No.2 now.

i did vote my dear, and found that, the current 1st man, Seo Tae Ji (still nobody told me who is this guy?) is jumping very fast.. We vote 1 for KSW then click, and found out that guy votes increase 10 :phew::vicx: .. Must be same as the guy next door, having a fan camp of all hackers :D

Anyway, SW fans are much more crowder, that why SW REAL vote is so close to his hacking... :lol:

no music video yet?

i love that orig pic of the poster...one way to describe it...beautiful!

Per Azura post the 1st part MV will officially released tomorrow dec 26.. Cant wait :rolleyes:

who is number one on that poll? *rolleyes*

i dun know him either dear, basing on the Korean words, his name is Seo Tae Ji

tsk tsk, who is he, aish! :ph34r:

sadder2.jpg

Here are some lulz for you: A teaser poster was recently released for Kwon Sang-woo and Lee Bo-young’s upcoming movie A Story Sadder than Sadness, and apparently there’s a bit of an online dust-up over CG fakery in the image. Supposedly Kwon’s eyes and expression were looking a little too fake for people’s liking.

Producers deny altering Kwon’s appearance; they’ve only enhanced the image to give it the effect of an oil painting. To prove it, they have now released the original photo upon which the poster was based. (Enhanced poster, at right. Original photo, up above.)

How silly. This from Korea, the land of rampant fan Photoshop?

The film Story Sadder than Sadness also stars Lee Beom-soo (On Air) and will be ready for a March 2009 premiere.

Via Segye: http://www.segye.com/Articles/NEWS/ENTERTA...1=&subctg2=

Another poster from Sadder Than A Sad Movie...

The theme song for this movie will be sang by Kim Bum Soo

6cbb99ac5497f3bed932b00ma9.jpg

슬픔보다 더 슬픈 이야기 (Kim-bumsoo)

http://cfile257.uf.daum.net/attach/1310D9054952FE83328CBF

미치도록 사랑했었어

너하나만을 사랑했었어

정말 미치도록 사랑했었어

네가 내곁에 없는줄도 모르고

사랑해 사랑해 사랑해

너만을 사랑해 사랑해

그 흔한 말도 한마디 못하고

나 혼자서 먼저 떠나요

나 다시 사랑하지 않으리

죽어도 사랑하지 않으리

혹시나 그대 돌아온다해도

두번다시 속지 않으리

차라리 사랑하기 전으로

사랑을 몰랐었던 그때로

모든걸 다시 되돌리고 싶어

사랑하지 않으리

사랑해 사랑해 사랑해

너만을 사랑해 사랑해

그 흔한 말도 한마디 못하고

나 혼자서 먼저 떠나요

나 다시 사랑하지 않으리

죽어도 사랑하지 않으리

혹시나 그대 돌아온다해도

두번다시 속지 않으리

차라리 사랑하기 전으로

사랑을 몰랐었던 그때로

모든걸 다시 되돌리고 싶어

사랑하지 않으리

사랑하기 때문에

그대를 사랑하기 때문에

그대의 슬픔도

그대의 아픔도

내가 전부 다 가져가요

차라리 사랑하기 전으로

사랑을 몰랐었던 그때로

모든걸 다시 되돌리고 싶어

사랑하지 않으리

나 사랑하지 않으리

나 다시 사랑하지 않으리

Guest grumpynomore

%7Boption%7Dsadder2.jpg[/img

Here are some lulz for you: A teaser poster was recently released for Kwon Sang-woo and Lee Bo-young’s upcoming movie A Story Sadder than Sadness, and apparently there’s a bit of an online dust-up over CG fakery in the image. Supposedly Kwon’s eyes and expression were looking a little too fake for people’s liking.

Producers deny altering Kwon’s appearance; they’ve only enhanced the image to give it the effect of an oil painting. To prove it, they have now released the original photo upon which the poster was based. (Enhanced poster, at right. Original photo, up above.)

The film Story Sadder than Sadness also stars Lee Beom-soo (On Air) and will be ready for a March 2009 premiere.

it's the way his eyes look on that poster that i fell in love with the pic. some people might have thought it was fake because it looks too darn good...so full of emotions. that's KSW...he doesn't have to act in front of a moving camera...just one look...a stare...and he can perfectly portray a character!

Here are some lulz for you: A teaser poster was recently released for Kwon Sang-woo and Lee Bo-young's upcoming movie A Story Sadder than Sadness, and apparently there's a bit of an online dust-up over CG fakery in the image. Supposedly Kwon's eyes and expression were looking a little too fake for people's liking.

Producers deny altering Kwon's appearance; they've only enhanced the image to give it the effect of an oil painting. To prove it, they have now released the original photo upon which the poster was based. (Enhanced poster, at right. Original photo, up above.)

Thank you Skara for the article ..

That show how popular the lead actor is since everything involved him is attracting all ppl attention... Ww also know they are also focus in the movie too..

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/ja...008/sadder2.jpg

Thanks for the news...the poster is great and some people just dont appreciate art.

The OST for this movie is already out....there's a sad feeling when you listen to the OST and looking at this poster....

it's the way his eyes look on that poster that i fell in love with the pic. some people might have thought it was fake because it looks too darn good...so full of emotions. that's KSW...he doesn't have to act in front of a moving camera...just one look...a stare...and he can perfectly portray a character!

TOTALLY agreed with you dear!!! :D

Sangwoo is one of few actors who are best eye-acting!!

He dun have any PS interfere .... his eyes are so soulful !!!

oh! my PRINCE OF TEARS!!! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the news...the poster is great and some people just dont appreciate art.

The OST for this movie is already out....there's a sad feeling when you listen to the OST and looking at this poster....

you have link to hear OST dear? i wanna hear how sad it is :(

Sangwoo lefted a message on CSWS 26.12.2008 20.15

Hello everybosy....

Currently I'm filming in Kangnam area

The MV will be released tonight at 12

Hope you guys remember to tune in..^^

Please do not worry, filming is going well and the weather is rather cold.

I will do my best and present a good work for this coming white valentine day, please take care and dont catch a cold...

Dont forget to watch the MV at 12 midnight..

Guest valley girl

they made a music video for the movie sadder than sad story

oh i thought it will be a movie?/ or movie + MV..

Good luck sangwoo ssi

oh i thought it will be a movie?/ or movie + MV..

Good luck sangwoo ssi

there are separate

a Movie and a separate MV

they released independently

unlike to usual movie, its MV was often released together with the movie itself :rolleyes: