Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200811/...0002010401.html

Kwon Sang Woo to film a new drama "Cinderella Man" after backing out from his movie deal.He'll be playing a dual role in this drama as a financial group CEO who switches places with his substitute actor. Broadcasting station is still unknown.

Hi yeohweping - thanks for sharing this bits of info. Wondering if this is the confirmed title? Wow, playing there a dual role. Gosh, for sure we could get to see him on suits most of the time again since he's a CEO of the Financial Group. As what I said over again, I'm so excited & curious who'll be the other male & leading female to be casted on in this drama. I hope MBC or KBS is the network to co-produce this. Can't wait to hear any news about his upcoming drama.Aja, KSW – fighting! :lol::)

Guest grumpy23

thank you for the news! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's start filming already! dual roles? exciting!

CEO & sub actor? we'll see him in tux and casual wears! *jumps for joy* can't wait!

pho_200807182257370107000001070100-00.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo to film a new drama "Cinderella Man" after backing out from his movie deal.He'll be playing a dual role in this drama as a financial group CEO who switches places with his substitute actor. Broadcasting station is still unknown.

Oh, Yeoh! Thank you for the good news...

double roled! a millionair and a normal man! ahhahah!

Azura plz set up a thread once getting the full news, yah?

thank you for the news! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's start filming already! dual roles? exciting!

CEO & sub actor? we'll see him in tux and casual wears! *jumps for joy* can't wait!

yay, grumpy, m excited too.. a dual role, yay!!

last time i translated unprecisely, when he said in the Japan fan meet that the coming drama character will be a double-role but is posted that there would be a 2 roles in 2 dramas! :tongue2: aish! my knowlege!!! :lol:

Guest grumpy23

yay, grumpy, m excited too.. a dual role, yay!!

last time i translated unprecisely, when he said in the Japan fan meet that the coming drama character will be a double-role but is posted that there would be a 2 roles in 2 dramas! :tongue2: aish! my knowlege!!! :lol:

i'm so excited that i've actually read that short but very sweet news more than 10 times already! hahhaha

the news is spreading today, from Isplus posted by Yoeh to Joongang9

"Cinderella Man" Kwon Sang Woo challenge "2 in 1" role

2008.11.14 10:29 joongang9

Actor Kwon Sang Woo is challenging the new character as a Two-in-one role.

After bouting of measles appeared in the movie trouble, Kwon Sang Woo will be shooting for the new drama which planned to broadcast in the first half of next year. He will play two roles Oh Tae San and Lee Jun Hee in the drama "Cinderella Man" (Temporary name).

The drama script written by the famous writer of SBS TV 'last dance with me' CHO YUN YOUNG (조윤영) and directed by Yoo Jeong Jun (유정준 PD). The topic is about real stories of the world of clothes street market, the largest region in the Dongdaemun Special Zone and the world of fashion show.

Oh Tae San is an orphan of the Chaebol family who inherit 100 billion. He is famous in the fashion show and fluently in 4 languages. One day he meet a scapegoat Lee Jun Hee who is stun man. Two men with two different images.

Note: My brief translation. Any revision or adjustment is all welcomed.

:w00t::w00t:

the news is spreading today, from Isplus posted by Yoeh to Joongang9

"Cinderella Man" Kwon Sang Woo challenge "2 in 1" role

2008.11.14 10:29 joongang9

Actor Kwon Sang Woo is challenging the new character as a Two-in-one role.

TY, thanks for sharing this. So, the title is still temporary. I hope we could start to hear news about this already. Wondering when is he starting to film this since broadcasting as what mentioned here will be 1st half of next year? This is interesting.......imagine seeing 2-KSW, your favorite actor in just 1-movie - hahaha - :lol::)

its best decision to return to small screen... Sangwoo did the good choice... :rolleyes:

Like you said, we will see both Sangwoo in suit and casual!

so curious who is lead actress! hope they dun disappoint us! :lol:

If everthing progress well...the shooting of the drama will start before spring next year.

What spring that time dear, lunar or western? :phew:

i guess it must be before year end this year...

or begining of 2009? aish! i wanna see the first opening shooting photos as soon as posible.. we are hungry for this new project... :D

its best decision to return to small screen... Sangwoo did the good choice... :rolleyes:

or begining of 2009? aish! i wanna see the first opening shooting photos as soon as posible.. we are hungry for this new project... :D

TY & azura, I couldn't agree with TY more - that he chose to do another drama instead of a movie. Really anticipating this series, azura. I really want to see him soon, hoping he'll start filming next month. Anything that KSW does, he never let me down. :lol::)

http://isplus.joins.com/component/photo_mm...01070100-00.jpg

moi have a hunch d storyline's gonna be like d Prince n d Pauper! B)

moi have a hunch d storyline's gonna be like d Prince n d Pauper! B)

was there a sweet n demure newbie inserted between the Prince n the Pauper dear? :phew::D

i agreed sangwoo make a good choice to go back to small screen.

Hope the official news for the new drama will come out soon

Wow, the story seems so cute!!!! maybe a romantic-comedy-light drama.... good for him... i hope they could get a good female lead....

Btw, i thought he didn't back out from the movie? it was just an excuse from the film production?

Wow, the story seems so cute!!!! maybe a romantic-comedy-light drama.... good for him... i hope they could get a good female lead....

Btw, i thought he didn't back out from the movie? it was just an excuse from the film production?

You could say that....they use all kinds of excuses to push the blame to this poor chap.

me too, hope they choose the good and beautiful actress! :D

you are right, they wanna blame on Kwon Sang Woo, not to mention they wanna to PR their product by stirring up the trouble to the star... :sweatingbullets:

is he in the army right now?

My dear, he was already in the army way back when he was still 20 years old, when he was still a model & not yet an actor. At the moment, he's still preparing for his upcoming drama again, which is up for filming soon. Wahhh…… I bet & no doubt that KSW's acting will be as great as ever! My favourite & my love ever! :lol::)