Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Young: 'Private life focus'?

2008-10-18 06:01 Hankooki

Avalanche of CF proposals have their marital life affected. The marital CF Stars are considering many Commercial contracts that they are invited.

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. Does it mean that in doing CFs both may be on-packaged, huh? :lol::)

Kwon Sang Woo : "Convert? Such Ridiculous!"

Newsen - [2008-10-20 07:49:42]

TY, thanks again for this. Good to hear that he didn't do it. :lol::)

huh? :blink: ..... moi thot Sangwoo was oredi a Christian b4 his wedding? :unsure:

my dear, seem Myeonggie make you fainting hah? <_<

Our Sangwoo was origined Christian long time ago...then he converted to Catholic in 2005 after shooting "Love So Divine" as Francisco Kwon, remember???

Before wedding, there were many articles said that he had changed again to Christian to adapt STY's religion...

Actually, he is still Francisco Kwon !!!

clear??? :rolleyes:

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. Does it mean that in doing CFs both may be on-packaged, huh? :lol::)

yes dear, many CF requested both in one together! they said that, with 2 maritial stars are in their adds it will emphasize more the value of the product... :rolleyes:

TY, thanks again for this. Good to hear that he didn't do it. :lol::)

yah, he is still Francisco Kwon... no convert!

Amen!!! :rolleyes:

my dear, seem Myeonggie make you fainting hah? <_<

Our Sangwoo was origined Christian long time ago...then he converted to Catholic in 2005 after shooting "Love So Divine" as Francisco Kwon, remember???

Before wedding, there were many articles said that he had changed again to Christian to adapt STY's religion...

Actually, he is still Francisco Kwon !!!

clear??? :rolleyes:

yes dear, many CF requested both in one together! they said that, with 2 maritial stars are in their adds it will emphasize more the value of the product... :rolleyes:

yah, he is still Francisco Kwon... no convert!

Amen!!! :rolleyes:

moi dear -_- ..... isn't Catholicism part of Christianity too, just like d Protestants, Methodists, Russian Orthodox etc etc :unsure: ...... anyway seems to moi its just a change in Christian denomination, no big deal! B)

moi dear -_- ..... isn't Catholicism part of Christianity too, just like d Protestants, Methodists, Russian Orthodox etc etc :unsure: ...... anyway seems to moi its just a change in Christian denomination, no big deal! B)

you are correct dear... Catholicism is a part of Christianity.. but what i heard years ago was KSW converted to Catholic with name Francisco.. :rolleyes:

Guest Mariposa28

long time didn't participate in this thread, soo many news, thanks everyone, can't wait to see sangwoo new pics, he wll immerge soon for the shooting, i still don't get his role in the movie, :blink::blink: can some kind soul explain to me?? looks like a melodramatic role :crazy::blink::blink:

Azura great pics, thanks a lot

TY_KSW thanks for the article , iv just find it in newsen, ddin't get what's the news, i finally understood, thanks komawoyo :D

francisco kwon?? omo my favorite name for my favorite actor, im dead :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wub::wub:

i knew he was catholic but i didn't knew his name, thanks for the info TY_KSW

This weekends, sangwoo will meet his fans in Japan.

The first event after his marriage. Wish him all the best and to my chingus who will be there as well.

long time didn't participate in this thread, soo many news, thanks everyone, can't wait to see sangwoo new pics, he wll immerge soon for the shooting, i still don't get his role in the movie, :blink::blink: can some kind soul explain to me?? looks like a melodramatic role :crazy::blink::blink:

Azura great pics, thanks a lot

TY_KSW thanks for the article , iv just find it in newsen, ddin't get what's the news, i finally understood, thanks komawoyo :D

francisco kwon?? omo my favorite name for my favorite actor, im dead :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wub::wub:

i knew he was catholic but i didn't knew his name, thanks for the info TY_KSW

Hi Mariposa, wow, long list in your siggy ! hahha

His role in new movie is a melo which is one of is strongpoint in K-showbiz..

According to news, the role required not much dialogue but many eye and gesture acting!

trust it, he will do it well and put a big step on acting in his career!!

This weekends, sangwoo will meet his fans in Japan.

The first event after his marriage. Wish him all the best and to my chingus who will be there as well.

reading many Japanese blogs and web, they are preparing a big cheering at Narita airport on Oct 24 (his arrival date)... hohooh, he will go there without wife accompanied! :w00t:

Azura, pls check whether my inf is correct... i heard that his coming event My Story will have singer Alex performance invitation too.. :w00t:

2007_0731_075324AA.jpg

Hi azura - . Ahhh…. how I wish I was one of them there. Can't wait to see his photos. :lol::)

Me too... :D

Azura, pls check whether my inf is correct... i heard that his coming event My Story will have singer Alex performance invitation too.. :w00t:

2007_0731_075324AA.jpg

I dunno abt the singer but it will be a grand one as there will be around 50 odd staffs from Korea will be participate with Sangwoo on the stage.

And one more thing i'm very sure is wifey is staying home :phew:

Hi Mariposa, wow, long list in your siggy ! hahha

His role in new movie is a melo which is one of is strongpoint in K-showbiz..

According to news, the role required not much dialogue but many eye and gesture acting!

trust it, he will do it well and put a big step on acting in his career!!

reading many Japanese blogs and web, they are preparing a big cheering at Narita airport on Oct 24 (his arrival date)... hohooh, he will go there without wife accompanied! :w00t:

Hi TY - i think it's just proper that his wife won't go with him since this is KSW fanmeet - I don't think some fans will be happy seeing her there. :lol::)

New marital star Kwon Sang Woo - Asia Best Young actor ranking 2nd

2008-10-21 09:23 asiaeconomy

rank2bb1.jpg

In Japanese Asahi TV programme hosted by SMAP member Katori Shingko broadcasted a ranking result of survey questionnaire SMA Station "The Best 10 of Asia Actors" choosing by young Asian and Japanese women. This is the most noticable result in this popular TV programme that have an enormour popularity in Japan. The questionnaire has been surveyed to more than 500 Japanese women besides Asia. The 1st rank belong to Taiwan star group F4. Occupied the 2nd place is Korean Star of Stairways to Heaven Kwon Sang Woo.

(omit)

According to the top 10 ranking there are 4 Korean stars whose highest rank is Kwon Sang Woo. It simultaneously proves that this Hallyu star can verify an enormous popularity and influence in Japan. The candid feeling for Kwon Sang Woo, according to netizen was expressed: " He is beyond compared warm and natural." To question "Why is he still have much after getting married?" the answers are sufficiently; "Because he does not change and even, it is more enormous," and " he is very cute."

(its my translation, any edit or correction is welcome) :rolleyes:

The fansmeeting have not even take place and now the production company is launching Pre-Sale of the DVD. :blink:

d3feeb00959bedad8bb4b27mf1.jpg

2009年1月16日 ファンミDVD発売(6800円)~ Launching date : 16 JAN 2009

DISC1:  イベント本編収録

DISC2:  密着映像

リハーサル

撮り下ろしインタビュー

記者会見

舞台裏映像などを収録 

封入特典 :  来日時イベントの模様を収めたブックレット

初回生産限定特典:イベント模様、密着映像の中からDVD本編には収録されなかったシーンをおまけ特典映像として1枚のDVDに収録(約15~20分予定)

ファンミー会場予約特典、その場でポスタープレゼント。会場予約ブースにて予約受付中。

Guest Mariposa28

TY_KSW thanks a lot for the resume of the film, im sure francisco will do more than well , he's the best :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

thanks for the article too, second <_<<_< he's number one in any poll for me, lol :lol:

hehe, ye long list, it's just the first set, lol

thanks Azura for the info, lol yee it's weird a pre-order before the event, they're sure to sell it , i would love one too :)

Kwon Sang Woo, "Asia's second Best Young Actor" selected by Japanese female viewers

Innolife - 2008/10/21(Tue) 11;00

90718lsv5.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo was selected as second place by Japanese woman in a Japan TV Asahi survey conducted in "Who are the Best 10 Asian Young Stars?"

The result was broadcasted in SMA Station programme of Asahi TV hosted by one of the SMAP group members Shingo Katori. Kwon Sang Woo is ranking 2nd place in "Asia's 10 best young actors" that proved his popularity.

About 500 Japanese women were in the survey. Taiwanese group F4 was elected the 1st position followed by Kwon Sang Woo in the second, and "Taiwan's Rain" Jay Chou was chosen 3rd. Fourth and fifth place followed by Song Seung Hun and Jackie Chan's son, Jaycee Chan (Fong Zu Ming). Korean star Lee Jun Ki and singer Bi Rain were in the 6th and 10th rankings which shown enormour popularity of Korean actors.

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=90718

The fansmeeting have not even take place and now the production company is launching Pre-Sale of the DVD. :blink:

Dear , i read several news, the coming premium Fanmeet in SUPER ARENA 25/10 is full booked...

The capacity of the hall is about 15,000 to 16,000 however there are 20,000 booking...

They said that this fan meet will be the biggest among K-star ever in Japan!! :sweatingbullets::w00t:

790730625e1f9aa33c47685tm9.jpg

b50f71a94d9bdbcea19122cdg7.jpg

Photos credit as stated

Guest Mariposa28

woww 20,000 booking, seems the fanmeeting will be great and crowded lol

thanks dear for the gorgeous pics, love the second one, those eyes :wub::wub::wub: drooling *faint*

woww 20,000 booking, seems the fanmeeting will be great and crowded lol

yes, he is very popular and fond in Japan... :sweatingbullets:

thanks dear for the gorgeous pics, love the second one, those eyes :wub::wub::wub: drooling *faint*

his eyes are typical Korean... i like that... although they are not double-lid.. still very charming and soulful!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

2 more pix from BAD LOVE PHOTO BOOK

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/713/w2ny6.jpg

credit as labelled

From a no-no, Cha Yeh Ryun after being his partner in the famous "elevator kissing scene" of BAD LOVE has been popular since, her name is the most search during the filming... Now she gets many cf proposal

i read several Korean news, Son Tae Young since becomes Mrs Kwon also got many CF proposals!

hahhaha! everywoman relating to KSW is getting benefit !!! :lol::lol: