Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

All of the big Hallyu stars will attend KSW and STY’s wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony will be held at the Shilla Hotel located in Jangchoong Dong, Seoul on the 28th and many stars including Jang Dong Gun, Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung Hun, Jeong Woo Seong, Won Bin, So Ji Sub, and Kim Seong Woo will attend the ceremony. It's absolutely impossible to see these top stars in one pIace.

KSW went to see each one of them to give the invitation cards that the names and numbers were written on around last Korean Thanksgiving Day. They happily promised to attend the ceremony.

Jang Dong Gun goes to and from the States to work on the later part of the Hollywood movie, “Laundry Warrior”, and decided to adjust his schedule to attend the ceremony. Lee Byung Hun and Jeong Woo Sung who went Canada for the Gala Screening of the Movie, “The Good, The Bad, The Weird” will quickly return to celebrate their wedding.

Bae Yong Joon who is under rehabilitation treatments after the shoulder surgery will attend their wedding and Kim Seung Woo who was hospitalized for the injury that had been sustained during exercise will remove the cast and attend the wedding. Won Bin who is scheduled to film Dir Bong Joon Ho’s movie, “Mother” on the 27th will attend as well. So, Ji Sub who is busy from the stage greetings of the theater celebration of his movie, “Rough Cut” which reached 1 million viewers will also adjust his busy schedule and attend.

There were roughly around 350 people invited. KSW and STY’s wedding ceremony will be held at Memoriz Hill behind the Guest House at 5:00 pm. The ceremony will be officiated by the former National Assembly vice speaker, Cho Boo Young. Yoon In gu, the announcer of KBS will be the MC and Cho Sung Mo will sing to celebrate the ceremony.

The wedding reception is scheduled at the 2nd part of the ceremony. MC Mong will sing for the celebration of the wedding and it looks like he will be able to change the atmosphere. It will be held in secret, but KSY and STY are willing to take a wedding picture before the ceremony for the press.

Reporter, Kim In Goo [clark@joongang.co.kr]

TY, again - who is your BF? ( is he an actor, too or an actress?) hahaha - There you are again, giving me headache...... ^_^:P

haha, this time, Will, its an actress.. hahha... how could an actor be my best friend dear.. Actors are always my darlinks! :lol:

All of the big Hallyu stars will attend KSW and STY's wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony will be held at the Shilla Hotel located in Jangchoong Dong, Seoul on the 28th and many stars including Jang Dong Gun, Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung Hun, Jeong Woo Seong, Won Bin, So Ji Sub, and Kim Seong Woo will attend the ceremony. It's absolutely impossible to see these top stars in one pIace.

Reporter, Kim In Goo [clark@joongang.co.kr]

the wed will be in 2 parts?

ahhah, MC Mong will sing in the ceremony.. wonder whether he sings hip hop? :lol:

haha, this time, Will, its an actress.. hahha... how could an actor be my best friend dear.. Actors are always my darlinks! :lol:

the wed will be in 2 parts?

ahhah, MC Mong will sing in the ceremony.. wonder whether he sings hip hop? :lol:

TY, an actress........ later on........I will know - lol - :huh::lol:

I could think of two actresses, TY, not just one as your best friend. Could it be the Sad Love Song actress or the Bad Love actress? :vicx: Can you PM me the answer? hehe.

I could think of two actresses, TY, not just one as your best friend. Could it be the Sad Love Song actress or the Bad Love actress? :vicx: Can you PM me the answer? hehe.

ghina - ye, you got me here............ the Sad Sonata actress - KHS (???) .......... hahaha - isn't she, TY? :huh::lol:

Kwon Sang Woo Elated with Marriage in Sight

September 26, 2008

by : coolsmurf

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo left a message for his fans at 3am in the morning today via his fan cafe, expressing how blissful he is feeling right now in view of his impending marriage this weekend with Son Tae Young.

Kwon Sang Woo expressed

I can’t get to sleep once again. It has been like this recently and there were many important events from the past that flashed before my eyes. But my wedding will become the most important event of my life. I will have to become more mature and responsible 3 days later. I hope that my fans will give me their blessings.

I have been counting down the weeks and days, recollecting every memory I had, the moment when I debuted, my childhood, the present me, etc just appeared in my mind. There are many beautiful moments in my life but nothing is more important than this. To be able to spend the rest of my lifetime with her is probably the most beautiful moment of my life. I watched ‘Notting Hill’ again recently and it really moved me this time. I didn’t have that feeling when I watched the movie in the past.”

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young wedding ceremony will take place this Sunday at Seoul’s Shilla Hotel and will be a closed-door event (only invited guests). Although the number of guests won’t be as many as Yoo Jae Suk, many big-names will grace the event including Bae Yong Joon, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hyun, Song Seung Hun, Choi Ji Woo, Ha Ji Won, Won Bin, So Ji Sup, Cha Seung Won, Lee Sung Jae, Park Yong Ha, Ryu Si Won, Lee Mi Yeon, etc. Jo Sung Mo, just out from the army in May will sing the congratulatory song.

ghina - ye, you got me here............ the Sad Sonata actress - KHS (???) .......... hahaha - isn't she, TY? :huh::lol:

Willenette and Ghina are notty girls! hahhaha! :lol:

September 26, 2008

Sangwoo's wedding is the biggest event and most concentrating by media these days!

m not suprised, cause his fame said all! :lol:

So KSW's big day happening in 2 days? hmm...

It's so surreal to me right now.. never imagined that my FIRST ever K-celeb crush would get married so soon. But I wish him all the best and I hope his marriage will last in lifelong bliss. Chuka haeyo! :D

His guest list's just CRAZY star-studded! :w00t:

Hey Everyone!

September 26, 2008

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo left a message for his fans at 3am in the morning today via his fan cafe, expressing how blissful he is feeling right now in view of his impending marriage this weekend with Son Tae Young.

Kwon Sang Woo expressed

I can’t get to sleep once again. It has been like this recently and there were many important events from the past that flashed before my eyes. But my wedding will become the most important event of my life. I will have to become more mature and responsible 3 days later. I hope that my fans will give me their blessings.

I have been counting down the weeks and days, recollecting every memory I had, the moment when I debuted, my childhood, the present me, etc just appeared in my mind. There are many beautiful moments in my life but nothing is more important than this. To be able to spend the rest of my lifetime with her is probably the most beautiful moment of my life. I watched ‘Notting Hill’ again recently and it really moved me this time. I didn’t have that feeling when I watched the movie in the past.”

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young wedding ceremony will take place this Sunday at Seoul’s Shilla Hotel and will be a closed-door event (only invited guests). Although the number of guests won’t be as many as Yoo Jae Suk, many big-names will grace the event including Bae Yong Joon, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hyun, Song Seung Hun, Choi Ji Woo, Ha Ji Won, Won Bin, So Ji Sup, Cha Seung Won, Lee Sung Jae, Park Yong Ha, Ryu Si Won, Lee Mi Yeon, etc. Jo Sung Mo, just out from the army in May will sing the congratulatory song.

Just like the song by Patti Austin: "I don't know whether to laugh or cry..." :unsure:

So KSW's big day happening in 2 days? hmm...

It's so surreal to me right now.. never imagined that my FIRST ever K-celeb crush would get married so soon. But I wish him all the best and I hope his marriage will last in lifelong bliss. Chuka haeyo! :D

His guest list's just CRAZY star-studded! :w00t:

Same here Ripgal! KSW was my 1st ever K actor crushie! Still can't believe he'll be getting married already and in 2 days at that! :(

I'm so torn! I know I should be happy for him esp. after what he wrote but... Aaaahh! I can't help but be sad too. :tears:

AND :w00t: ! Indeed it will be such a star studded event! I can't wait to see photos! Oh and MC Mong will be performing! Coolness! (Mong's latest album has been in my player recently! Not bad! I'm liking it! :lol: )

AND :w00t: ! Indeed it will be such a star studded event! I can't wait to see photos! Oh and MC Mong will be performing! Coolness! (Mong's latest album has been in my player recently! Not bad! I'm liking it! :lol: )

MC Mong is Kwon Sang Woo's best friend too..

Guest kierelun

I noticed KSW's list of invited guests are his clique of friends in their thirties, dont see any below 30 and also very few actresses.

Wonder he invited his Bad Love lover? Hope to see video clips of their wedding splash by Monday if not Sunday night.

Out of respect being a great fan of his you have no choice but to accept his marriage to STY since he loves her so very much that no one can replaces her (in his thoughts but not ours), if some cannot take it then close one eye & pretend he is still single. I couldnt overcome the news initially even upto now but "what the heck, it's his choice and responsibility", just continue to watch his acting and forget about looking at his wife - this is my consolation.

Guest valmylove

reading newsen news, Eric also take time to attend too... actually, he is busy now.. :rolleyes:

TY, I didn't know also that they're close friends with Eric. Probably, he's busy finishing up something since he'll be entering the MS on October 9 already. I read some news that your MEN are confirmed to attend the wedding this Sunday including BYJ. Actually, KSW gave the invites to them personally last holiday & all of them promised to be there. :P:D

hello..all thanks for the updates and news and as I was also surprise and impressed that so many big names is atteding this wedding...am very happy and excite as we can see KSW is too!!

also...surprise that Eric's been invited as many of yout oo... i didn't know they were friends...I am sure he recognized and considered him as a good friend and a colleague...if Eric attend this...it would be his first appearance in while...(miss him)

oh yeah... they worked together on the anycall with hyori! but i am glad and hope the soon to be newly weds happiness! shall there be a ksw jr soon??

they will have beauitful babies!! in about 20 yrs, there will be another great beautiful handful of juniors for our children (girls) to adore over!! ^^

:blush:

STY wedding gown will be from Kenneth Poole, i wonder what will sangwoo wear on Sunday? LV? :rolleyes:

drdg7.jpg

i dun know about Kenneth Poole dear, is it as good as LV?

I noticed KSW's list of invited guests are his clique of friends in their thirties, dont see any below 30 and also very few actresses.

Wonder he invited his Bad Love lover? Hope to see video clips of their wedding splash by Monday if not Sunday night.

Out of respect being a great fan of his you have no choice but to accept his marriage to STY since he loves her so very much that no one can replaces her (in his thoughts but not ours), if some cannot take it then close one eye & pretend he is still single. I couldnt overcome the news initially even upto now but "what the heck, it's his choice and responsibility", just continue to watch his acting and forget about looking at his wife - this is my consolation.

Thank you for the nice and hillarious consolation, Echan

you also cracked my up when mentioning his choice (but not ours :lol::lol: )

yah, and like you said, we should respect his choice.. hehehe :D

i think his co-star in BADLOVE must be presented there is Kim Sung Soo who we considered the "Introducer" KSW to STY.. aish! :(

but i doubt LYW, hahha... one STY in the wed is enough for me, no need LYW, hahha.. overdosed! :lol:

Guest fivemagic

Hey everyone!

I haven't been here in such a long time... I see so many posts and truly enjoyed reading everyone's exchanges and thank you all for sharing related news, articles, pics, thoughts / comments, etc etc... and keeping this KSW thread alive and kickin' and an enjoyable place to come and chat.

His wedding is just 2 days away and I am so happy for him... wishing him and his bride the best of life, happiness, success and future together... and with LOTS of babies... heehee.

Wanna share my little artwork since I will not be able to see the wedding pics and wedding ceremony this Sunday...

MY CONGRATS TO KWON SANG WOO AND SON TAE YOUNG:

885525772.jpg

151118113.jpg

Hey everyone!

I haven't been here in such a long time... I see so many posts and truly enjoyed reading everyone's exchanges and thank you all for sharing related news, articles, pics, thoughts / comments, etc etc... and keeping this KSW thread alive and kickin' and an enjoyable place to come and chat.

His wedding is just 2 days away and I am so happy for him... wishing him and his bride the best of life, happiness, success and future together... and with LOTS of babies... heehee.

Wanna share my little artwork since I will not be able to see the wedding pics and wedding ceremony this Sunday...

MY CONGRATS TO KWON SANG WOO AND SON TAE YOUNG:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa144/f...c/885525772.jpg

Thank you very much, Fivemagic,

for the blessing and wonderful workart!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest fivemagic

Hey TY,

It's my pleasure and sharing my little artwork is all I can do for now... wishing them the best and a happy marriage that will last a lifetime. Also, I am looking forward to see some wedding pics and those other star-studded guests.