Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

I will stop my concern on this own affairs here this point of time!

just focus on his new coming project (on filming, of course)

the best way to him to relief all firewind is to announce soon the new filming...

instead of complaining other's bitter ideas to his wiffie to be

We need the new drama and movie, Kwon Sang Woo Ssi,

we dun mind the others!

Guest kierelun

I will stop my concern on this own affairs here this point of time!

just focus on his new coming project (on filming, of course)

the best way to him to relief all firewind is to announce soon the new filming...

instead of complaining other's bitter ideas to his wiffie to be

We need the new drama and movie, Kwon Sang Woo Ssi,

we dun mind the others!

Absolutely, we shall move on to his serious acting and leave his domestic affairs at his own home, anyway it's none of our business so long as he continues entertaining us on the screen. To each his own, life is too short to worry about other people's private lives. Whatever will be will be, Que Sera Sera!

Guest karosa

Hello everyone, i just knew about KSW wedding plans the other day and i think i know exactly how SW fans feel about this...

I felt the same way back in March when Song Il Gook got married... i am his big fan...

And i guess this is the time to voice out your feelings... coz as soon as KSW get back to work after getting married, you'll surely forget all about this heartbroken thing...

Coz at the end of the day, you're still a fan of his great work and great talent no matter what happens to his personal life....

I wish KSW and STY continued happiness as soon to be a married couple....

It's funny how fans of KSW are reacting to this news. Some statements are even saying KSW should have prepared them for such news..that he should have taken it slow. LOL!

I am a big fan of BYJ too and would probably be shocked and somewhat jealous of whoever girl he'll end up with but I won't come to a point where I'd diss the girl and act as if BYJ or KSW for that matter owes me an explanation. FANS like us must always remember that stars like KSW has their own life as well and they have the right to live it the way they want to and it's not for us to decide what they should do or not.

Anyway..best wishes to KSW and STY!

***it's just my opinion. peace!**** :ph34r:

It's funny how fans of KSW are reacting to this news. Some statements are even saying KSW should have prepared them for such news..that he should have taken it slow. LOL!

I am a big fan of BYJ too and would probably be shocked and somewhat jealous of whoever girl he'll end up with but I won't come to a point where I'd diss the girl and act as if BYJ or KSW for that matter owes me an explanation. FANS like us must always remember that stars like KSW has their own life as well and they have the right to live it the way they want to and it's not for us to decide what they should do or not.

Anyway..best wishes to KSW and STY!

***it's just my opinion. peace!**** :ph34r:

Hi macrina - so nice to see you here. You just can't blame all his fans to react this way because they're just very very surprised of the sudden news & his announcement after that. If he thinks he made the right choice, nothing else matters. Some people are known to be harsh so I totally saw this coming. Even celebrities deserve a happily-ever-after. KSW is human after all. They have their own lives to live & fans will start to leave both of them gradually alone. :huh::)

Kwon Vows to be a Passionate and Devoted Husband

080721_ent_1.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo, who held a press conference on July 18 regarding his recent wedding announcement to actress Sohn Tae-young, said, "I really feel like a grown up person now."

On his bride-to-be, the popular actor said he was touched by her shedding tears on camera and felt a deep sympathy towards her. He added that she was a good-hearted and down-to-earth person.

The two actors met while having dinner with mutual friends. He told reporters that although he is normally a shy guy, he mustered up the courage to call her to ask her out on a date.

He also said Sohn was a very devoted daughter who even brings laughter to his home.

The actor said he proposed to her while on a hot air balloon ride during a trip to Australia with close friends.

The two top actors have set a wedding date of September 28. The ceremony will be held at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul.

Source: KBS Global

Credits: rubie / news thread

Guest TY_KSW

This is the article fr My Daily and YTN

I would like to have it brief translated to enlighten those LECTURES who are teaching us how to do and what to react to know WHY HIS FANS HAS THE FIREWIND REACTION!!!!

This thread always welcome everyone. We thank you for all of your congratulation but we never welcome any lectures! Pls take note!

Kwon Sang Woo - 10 billion won lost from the affairs crisis!

[2008-07-21 11:03]

clip16ko6.jpg

Sohu Entertainment - The public announcement of the coming wedding to Son Tae Young by Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo is facing a bear up to 10 billion won (about USD10 millions) of economic losses crisis. Kwon Sang-woo's agent responsible officer revealed, because of the suddent marriage news released, the actor is facing not only numbers of foreign contract suspension but also the numbers of TV ads may fell through. All of these losses add up about 10 billion won.

The officer said: "Kwon Sang-woo affairs announcement at the conference was a direct impact on the smooth progress of the album production, overseas tour, netizen and abroad fan meets and other activities. Some companies has clearly expressed the need to suspend cooperation. The TV ads also suffered heavy losses, a few TV ads has now been indefinitely delayed.

Source: My Daily and http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0105_200807211100024196

However, i m sure Kwon Sang Woo won't be worry about that because he has posted in the official website that "Money, fame. If you just look up to these, there won’t be an end to it. Let’s work a bit more, let’s earn a bit more money, let’s accumulate more popularity. There are people who gives up their love because of that. I don’t want to do that."

He doesnt mind that lost why do we have to? right?

I feel relaxing now... If he, the actor didn't need fame, money or popularity we do not have to be busy minded on this.

We will be relaxing and enjoy life from now on ....

Guest camella

I like to know what STY and Sangwoo's mother have to say about this. Perhaps, Sangwoo is now retiring from the movie industry earlier than 35. I hope he does not get sued for contract suspension. As fans, time to pack our bags and as TY KSW says, and relax. I must say Sangwoo is quite a lover!!!. He is living up to his drama roles. He did say that before that he is like what he played in STH and Sad Sonata. His life is a melodrama itself. Coming, The life Story of KSW. tv series.

Guest corinnachia

I do like KSW alot.. He's prob one of my fav actor... when I heard this news of him getting married, I was upset.. THere goes another eligible bachelor in the korean market! lol... I still think he has the best bod!!! :P BUt although I was sad, I was happy for him too... And the way he defended his wife when she got blacklisted by his fans was amazing.... He really must have loved her alot.... I'm glad he found his soulmate and the woman of his dream.. May he be happy always and hopefully we do get to see his new show very soon! :)

Jus a side note, the only role I saw his wife acting in was in the recent iljimae as Yong er's sister..... My first impression was this actress is very pretty, she shld be acting more.. And then a few weeks ltr, I saw the news of her being KSW's future wife..... I did think they are a good match! (THough I'm still sad that he's getting married! lol)

Guest samshiki

Brooklyn babe!!!......about time you come in...!! :D

yes...i wish all the original Wooers..Azura, jcs, Jo, Kat, JD, Audrey, of coz ..Ladymac, Doc June and all the gals' names i might left out ...would be here to say whatever they feel..ill-feelings mostly..

off topic: wanna stalk Kimi huh? or Louis?..Tell Jo, Hyun Bin is coming too..please join us, me n Azura are in the stalking mode now.. :D

hi inez babe!

off topic: when will hyun bin be in s'pore?? wanna stalk him! hahaha!

just dropping by to read brooklyn's posts, she's been telling us all abt it. and how the girls here been feeling angry and hurt over the news.

ooh well... that's that! :P ksw got me before in his STH & sad love story days... and we did stalked him while he was here but what can i say...

as brooklyn as always been saying it .. "let them (ksw & sty) and all the happy couples around have grankids soon!!!"

azura, let soju heal your broken heart... :) sessions w/ inez??? wish we were there...

carmen, its been awhile...

- jo

ps. azura, inez - lets go for young gay boys, they wont get married... :D

Guest camella

hi inez babe!

just dropping by to read brooklyn's posts, she's been telling us all abt it. and how the girls here been feeling angry and hurt over the news.

ooh well... that's that! :P ksw got me before in his STH & sad love story days... and we did stalked him while he was here but what can i say...

as brooklyn as always been saying it .. "let them (ksw & sty) and all the happy couples around have grankids soon!!!"

azura, let soju heal your broken heart... :) sessions w/ inez??? wish we were there...

- jo

Hahahaha. You and Brooklyn cracked me up. Where are you hiding? I lost all your numbers when I changed my h/p. Pm me, OK with Charity's and jean's as well. Thanks. See you soon.

Guest kierelun

My final last comment is Kudos to KSW to give up for love provided that love he has sacrificed for a woman will not turn his love into ashes cos it has burnt and robbed his pocket of 100billion wons - huge sum of money, lifetime of savings for some ppl. Now, you know why we are so concerned about him that his love maybe taken for granted and he could be taken advantage of. Hopefully it will not happen and pray hard she will not stray and remain loyal to one husband only i.e. KSW. Then we will have a piece of mind that he finally succeeded.

hi inez babe!

- jo

LOL!!! so good to hear from you..you crazy gay-boys snatcher..! :D

yes..i think 'LOVE CONQUERS ALL'..cheers to SangWoo for choosing love over money..!!

may he gets all the happiness he's been looking for...i'm sure he'll be a good daddy too!

off topic: on Binnie..i'm getting infos he'll be here end of Aug..along with SHK n casts of his new drama..

Jean's coming for the F1 in Sept right??..

Guest ny2002

Hi Everyone!

Boy! I was just MIA for 1 day and that was some major backread! A fun and interesting backread at that! :lol:

Mrs Han: Loved your letter!

media are harassing her? :rolleyes: wasn't that what she and her agent are expecting ? Media never focus on her like that before, her name's never been mentioned in first cover page before....

She must happen with him last nite, i think! To reap the fruits of her effort!! tsk tsk!

Like I said, I have never heard of STH in the 1st place! :lol:

i think there's a difference between understanding him and respecting his decision and worrying about him. yes this is his decision, i'm sure after much thought, but most fans are worried about him because of sty's moving on from man to man history. she did end things with her previous partner right around when she and ksw started romancing so theres a lot of talk about that right now. it's just like worrying about your best friend who's fallen for a guy with a bad rep. on one hand you want her to be happy but on the other you're worried that she'll get hurt. it's only normal that fans are disapproving...

as neither a fan or an anti-fan of KSW, that's just what i observed here in korea.

Exactly! BTW, leeMinJ, you live in korea right now? If plans push thru, I'll be visiting next month. How are things at your end? :)

Well, I have nothing much to say since most of you have already voiced out what I wanted to say to some posts. It's funny how while reading a post, my mind is building up a reply already and next thing I know, the reply that I had in mind, was already written down by someone.

*Sigh* If one is not really into KSW, then one will never understand our feelings and will never relate to us. Hmmm... Shall we warn these people not to visit this thread on his wedding day? :lol:

Peace! :)

Guest betchay

This is the article fr My Daily and YTN

Kwon Sang Woo - 10 billion won lost from the affairs crisis!

[2008-07-21 11:03]

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5592/clip16ko6.jpg

It only means that during the peak of his career, he already earned enough.

If entertainment won't accept him from his actions, maybe he & his wife-to-be

will start their own business. Anyway.. showbiz is just temporary!

Its a good thing this news leaked out early.

Remember.. he might launch his newest PHOTOBOOK

that might cost USD100 bucks. What if all disappointed fans bought

that X-Man PB for their support & here comes the surprised news.

At least now.. if ever that PB is being released.. fans have a choice. :rolleyes::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Its a good thing this news leaked out early.

Remember.. he might launch his newest PHOTOBOOK

that might cost USD100 bucks. What if all disappointed fans bought

that X-Man PB for their support & here comes the surprised news.

At least now.. if ever that PB is being released.. fans have a choice. :rolleyes::lol:

Chingu, you know what, i m saving for his X-man photobook and the coming new year order for Wall and table calendar 2009 throught the great help of Azura. Now i thot the money wont be spending on that anymore, so i keep saving up till next year to go to Kimchi land to see my JDG! :lol:

:rolleyes:

"Money, fame. If you just look up to these, there won’t be an end to it. Let’s work a bit more, let’s earn a bit more money, let’s accumulate more popularity. There are people who gives up their love because of that. I don’t want to do that."

i guess sw has earn more than enough .....lol ...after all he is one top korean actor,commanding loads of money from his popularity

he is now getting so defensive abt his wife-to-be from his daum message

chill,sw ...why getting so worked up for?you should expect the reaction of the masses after your bombshell announcement

we all know now ofyour devoted,passionate,senseless love for yr lady ..

good luck & wish you all the best

:)

Guest kierelun

Chingu, you know what, i m saving for his X-man photobook and the coming new year order for Wall and table calendar 2009 throught the great help of Azura. Now i thot the money wont be spending on that anymore, so i keep saving up till next year to go to Kimchi land to see my JDG! :lol:

Wow, so fast change of heart already? You really tickle my toes, couldnt help laughing to myself! Good sense of humour, doing it to spite KSW? Nevermind, you will get over it - your nick tells me so. If KSW is happy, we should be also until such time when he really become sad due to "unforeseen circumstances", then let's share his sadness together. What are fans for, rise together sink together! KSW will survive, money is not the end all but love is a be all. In the end SYT/KSW may prove us wrong, it is a heavy price and a serious matter to give up huge sums of money to trade for love or something more private.

Guest starsangel

Just heard about the news that Kwon Sang Woo is getting married. Congratulations to Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young. Hope they will have a happy ending.

Personally, I prefer Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo. They look alike and have a "marriage face"