Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

The problem to me is: i dun know who are the two first rankings.. Luckily it save the poll by ranking 2 famous in respectively 3rd and 4th!

Hi TY - the one who got the top spot is part of the Shinhwa group. Actually, he's not a singer alone - he had done some dramas, too like Nine-Tailed Fox & Let's Go To The Beach. :)

Hey everybody,

I just spent like, the last 45 minutes reading all the posts in here after KSW's press conference! I read it in a Chinese newspaper today and my first reaction, almost an instinct, was I felt so..bad and felt envy and even jealousy although I totally should not be feeling anything like that! Typical fangirl reaction right?! And I'm not even a diehard fan of KSW!

Like the others here, I'm a little worried about him and this future marriage. Not to judge or anything but STY's past does seem a little iffy and who knows if her trend in short-lived relationships will continue. Maybe it won't and the two will lead a happy marriage, but her past does give us some 'right' to doubt her. But the thing that I'm most worried, or perhaps curious about is whether she's giving any pressure to him, just with handling this matter, making it public etc. Since she did not attend the press conference with KSW, it must be hard for him to answer all the questions alone (even if they were scripted).. I mean has the public even seen the two of them together, talking together, smiling at each other (like, on video)? I think the reason why I don't have a lot of confidence in this marriage (yet?) is because they haven't even shown to the media that they have chemistry, that they care about each other enough not to be afraid to show themselves to the public! If their relationship is so strong that they are ready for marriage, one would expect them to have the courage to announce their relationship together.

It's probably pretty hard for KSW right now, beacuse every word he says to the media regarding this topic, he has to carefully craft his words that 1) won't ruin his career, 2) won't make STY unhappy and 3) won't hurt his fans' feelings!

But seriously, thanks everyone here for posting your feelings, it really helped me accept this reality of his marriage! Never thought of this as a 'group therapy'! Thanks again~

Guest celena8899

newbie here, i usually read more than i write, but this time i couldn't help me to write here.

i had just read the news about anti- KSWSTY marriage, and i was somewhat disappointed with these people.

ksw's wife is nobody's elses business, but him.

they shouldn't be so mean to talk about her, because ksw clearly loves sty so much.

and i think they are a compatible couple.

if people are truly ksw's fans they should accept his decisions in whatever he makes in his life.

as a true fan, i accept his decision and backs him up 100%!

i hope that everything will go smoothly and that ksw and sty will be happily married together forever.

Guest kierelun

Hi TY - the one who got the top spot is part of the Shinhwa group. Actually, he's not a singer alone - he had done some dramas, too like Nine-Tailed Fox & Let's Go To The Beach. :)

Jun Jin from Shinhwa - rather weird, how did he get top spot - doesnt look like the fatherly type. He acted quite girlish in Let's Go to the Beach with Lee Wan.

I have confidence KSW will make the best father next to Rain tying for the same spot.

newbie here, i usually read more than i write, but this time i couldn't help me to write here.

i had just read the news about anti- KSWSTY marriage, and i was somewhat disappointed with these people.

ksw's wife is nobody's elses business, but him.

they shouldn't be so mean to talk about her, because ksw clearly loves sty so much.

and i think they are a compatible couple.

if people are truly ksw's fans they should accept his decisions in whatever he makes in his life.

as a true fan, i accept his decision and backs him up 100%!

i hope that everything will go smoothly and that ksw and sty will be happily married together forever.

celena8899,

there will be posts here that will please u and there will be posts that will, as u put it, disappoint u. These differences of opinion about Sangwoo's coming marriage -- is what a free forum is all about. And soompi is a free forum. So live with it! B)

HyoriKwonSangWoo.jpg

must show this to STY! :w00t: ...... who knows, she or her ppl may be lurking around for all we know! :phew:

Guest camella

Okay what is that the fans would have KSW do? What part did he say that wasn't true when he said he would be getting married by 35. I don't understand why people have a problem with that? I am like my this will be the story of the year.

Camella what part of the conference KSW gave that upset you the most. Is it the lady? the manner in which it was done? I would like to know as I thought he said in an interview that he had his eye on somebody and that he would be getting married by 35 and that he wanted a family,was that a lie?Please let me know. I mean nobody can seem to answer that question, what is about this woman that bothers other people so much. Her past can't possibly be that bad especially for someone like KSW who has been through some tough times himself. Also he even said himself that celebrities are humans and they make mistakes. Just saying and hopefully in time all the wounds will heal and he can get back to work quickly. Peace

Read all the postings from the start before and after Sangwoo conducted a press conference. You will find the answers there. Put them together and you shall be enlightened, hopefully. If not, then you never will. I have no patience to repeatedly point them out to you like a teacher in a classroom. I have read all your postings questions and answers to other posts and vice versa and still you are in the dark. This is not a debate, or a litigation, which seems to be your position. Tanio, you are clueless, and I do not want to go on sharing my thoughts and feeling anymore with you. It is useless. Is this clear? Peace!

Guest lilyrose

I am really disappointed in the sexist bashing of STY in this thread. It is one thing to be fan-girly and silly with jealousy, but it is another thing to essentially imply that STY is some loose woman because she had some relationships. Is KSW a virgin or something? Has he not been in relationships? Why then is the woman in the picture being abused like this?

I understand fangirls getting overly emotional about an idol getting married, but the language being used against STY is unacceptable--especially in a forum with so many young women as members. What message are you sending young women? A girl must be virginal and pretty to be worthy of someone? Are relationships only about facade and reputation and looks?

So STY has been in relationships. Why are you blaming her for the end of the relationships? Cannot the MEN in her relationships be at fault? Is it all a WOMAN's fault? I respect women who get out of relationships that are not good than those who stay in them for the sake of society or for reputation.

Seriously, fangirls, it is okay to feel betrayed and to feel sad, but using sexist language to bash another women is NEVER OKAY. NEVER. If you are angry--BOYCOTT KSW. Bash on him.

FEMALE FANS: Speak up against sexism and sexist posts from Woo-fangirls. It's for YOUR right to respect as well as STY as well as any woman on this planet. Don't disrespect your own gender.

I am really disappointed in the sexist bashing of STY in this thread. It is one thing to be fan-girly and silly with jealousy, but it is another thing to essentially imply that STY is some loose woman because she had some relationships. Is KSW a virgin or something? Has he not been in relationships? Why then is the woman in the picture being abused like this?

I understand fangirls getting overly emotional about an idol getting married, but the language being used against STY is unacceptable--especially in a forum with so many young women as members. What message are you sending young women? A girl must be virginal and pretty to be worthy of someone? Are relationships only about facade and reputation and looks?

So STY has been in relationships. Why are you blaming her for the end of the relationships? Cannot the MEN in her relationships be at fault? Is it all a WOMAN's fault? I respect women who get out of relationships that are not good than those who stay in them for the sake of society or for reputation.

Seriously, fangirls, it is okay to feel betrayed and to feel sad, but using sexist language to bash another women is NEVER OKAY. NEVER. If you are angry--BOYCOTT KSW. Bash on him.

FEMALE FANS: Speak up against sexism and sexist posts from Woo-fangirls. It's for YOUR right to respect as well as STY as well as any woman on this planet. Don't disrespect your own gender.

moi's reply to celena8899 above applies to u as well. moi respect ur disappointment, but wud also like to gently point out that d option not to visit this thread is always open to u if u should find this place unbearable. Finally moi beg to differ with u -- methinks there is really no overt sexism here, just a letting off of steam by his disgruntled fans. They will get over it. And u should too! B)

0000000974621_O.jpg

just think! soon STY will be seeing this everyday! :angry::angry::lol:

Guest betchay

Son Tae Young Getting ‘Abuse’ from Marrying Kwon Sang Woo

July 21, 2008 by coolsmurf

Son Tae Young is currently hurting after fan objections to her impending marriage to Kwon Sang Woo on 28th September at Joong Gu Shilla Hotel.

Kwon Sang Woo had hastily announced his plans to wed Son Tae Young last Friday after rumors of him dating her had spread like wildfire the day before. However, some netizens have since voiced their objections to the marriage, in particularly directing their attention towards Son Tae Young.

These netizens claimed that since entering the Korean entertainment industry as the 3rd runner-up in Miss Korea 2000, Son Tae Young has had several scandals with male artistes, with some even making the headlines.

One netizen sarcastically pointed out, “Following Joo Young Hoo, Shin Hyun Joon, Tae Young Yoon, Cool.K, it’s Kwon Sang Woo’s turn now?” Another pointed out, “Just recently on tv, she said that because of the hurt from past relationships, it’s hard for me to fall in love again…”

But there were others who blessed their marriage, “No matter what people say, as long as both of you love each other, getting married is natural. Just prove them wrong by living a blissful life together.”

Meanwhile, in reply to this “hate campaign” against his wife-to-be, Kwon Sang Woo posted a message on his fancafe earlier this morning.

These people (reporters and antis) never stops blabbering…I’m tearing as I’m writing this.

Is this the right way for these reporters and people to pass judgement about my wedding? Who has the right to judge my decision and about my wife?

Son Tae Young has suffered lots of hurt from the media. Her actions and past relationships are all laid out bare for all to see, but…

I have also experienced relationships and breakups. I’m not asking for you to understand and accept Son Tae Young. I just know that my opinion is the most important thing.

I, Kwon Sang Woo is not in love and getting married with a Miss Korea. I am really in love and getting married with a woman. I really don’t like the media fabricating stuff like she’s pregnant, comparing my marriage with Yoo Jae Suk, etc…

Money, fame. If you just look up to these, there won’t be an end to it. Let’s work a bit more, let’s earn a bit more money, let’s accumulate more popularity. There are people who gives up their love because of that. I don’t want to do that.

That’s the unfortunate baggage that you have to live with as a top celebrity. Hope that they can get through this quickly and get married happily.

source: coolsmurf

Son Tae Young is currently hurting after fan objections to her impending marriage to Kwon Sang Woo on 28th September at Joong Gu Shilla Hotel.

Kwon Sang Woo had hastily announced his plans to wed Son Tae Young last Friday after rumors of him dating her had spread like wildfire the day before. However, some netizens have since voiced their objections to the marriage, in particularly directing their attention towards Son Tae Young.

These netizens claimed that since entering the Korean entertainment industry as the 3rd runner-up in Miss Korea 2000, Son Tae Young has had several scandals with male artistes, with some even making the headlines.

One netizen sarcastically pointed out, “Following Joo Young Hoo, Shin Hyun Joon, Tae Young Yoon, Cool.K, it’s Kwon Sang Woo’s turn now?” Another pointed out, “Just recently on tv, she said that because of the hurt from past relationships, it’s hard for me to fall in love again…”

But there were others who blessed their marriage, “No matter what people say, as long as both of you love each other, getting married is natural. Just prove them wrong by living a blissful life together.”

Meanwhile, in reply to this “hate campaign” against his wife-to-be, Kwon Sang Woo posted a message on his fancafe earlier this morning.

These people (reporters and antis) never stops blabbering…I’m tearing as I’m writing this.

Is this the right way for these reporters and people to pass judgement about my wedding? Who has the right to judge my decision and about my wife?

Son Tae Young has suffered lots of hurt from the media. Her actions and past relationships are all laid out bare for all to see, but…

I have also experienced relationships and breakups. I’m not asking for you to understand and accept Son Tae Young. I just know that my opinion is the most important thing.

I, Kwon Sang Woo is not in love and getting married with a Miss Korea. I am really in love and getting married with a woman. I really don’t like the media fabricating stuff like she’s pregnant, comparing my marriage with Yoo Jae Suk, etc…

Money, fame. If you just look up to these, there won’t be an end to it. Let’s work a bit more, let’s earn a bit more money, let’s accumulate more popularity. There are people who gives up their love because of that. I don’t want to do that.

That’s the unfortunate baggage that you have to live with as a top celebrity. Hope that they can get through this quickly and get married happily.

so bottom line is that nobody's happy (not Sangwoo, not STY, not his fans) ...... except d media ppl, their sales must have skyrocketed in recent days by all this hallobaloo :rolleyes:

Hi beth - thanks for sharing this. He must really loved her very much for defending her like this for all accusations by other people. I always wish you the best, KSW! You have a beautiful wife-to-be. I think I'll learn to like her in due time. ^_^:)

Guest betchay

so bottom line is that nobody's happy (not Sangwoo, not STY, not his fans) ...... except d media ppl, their sales must have skyrocketed in recent days by all this hallobaloo :rolleyes:

TV stations & News Stands are having their victory these days.

Thanks to Sangwoo's sensational wedding announcement.

They should send the couple a nice wedding gift becoz they

gained a lot of $$$ from this. :D

Guest kierelun

moi : the pictures that you posted, is that HyoRi with KSW? She is worst than STY although LHR is more famous and rich but STY is much prettier and not wild. Both seems to have the same problem of not being able to hold a man long.

We have said enough, let KSW handle his problems privately afterall it's his baby, make or break also his baby. Who are we to lecture, indirectly we can only give advices like a stand-in "foster father" since he hasnt got a father whereas mothers would always say and do things to please their children.

Poor KSW, he is supposed to be the happiest man but instead now he is the saddest having to face the brunt of criticisms all alone by himself, he hasnt shown himself together with her in public yet.

Guest chin_ai22

i feel for KSW... oh my god. that man is really in love! so, im gonna support you all the way. even if i dont fancy your wife to be :)

Guest kierelun

As far as I am concerned, I am not brokenhearted that KSW is getting married, I was happy to hear the news except that there are doubts about STY. Initially I had no idea about who she is as they look so matching as a couple, both has great looks until news about her past failed relationships begin to surface and they dated at such short period - that was the last straw to make me nervous for KSW's future out of concern not because of "minding ppl's business". Speaking from experience through watching many Korean dramas and real life daily happenings & very common among celebs.

I rarely visit this thread but while I am visiting, I am still in surprise with the announcement made by KSW, nevertheless I wish him all the bests, and hoping that he will get what he wants in his life, who knows maybe his wife to be is his true love,

and .. for me, there is no right or wrong answer to love, when you fell in love and you can accept whatever things about your lover, maybe you truly loves him/her

life goes on

even though my dreams are shattered :)