Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

just out of interest i went to his daum fan cafe and turns out he left a message on there this morning

after reading it, i can really feel his frustration and hope that ppl will understand him

One thing he said which touched me:

"Money, fame...if you follow it, there wont be an end to it

You hear that sometimes right? Let's work a bit more, let's earn a bit more money, let's accumulate more popularity...

There are ppl who, because of that, miss a love or just pass by

I dont want to do that"

i think it's really rare for someone like him to be able to jump out of the whole thing and be clearminded enough to really think that and not just say that

no matter what the result of his marriage will be, i applaud him for being courageous

This is the 1st sign of the BEGINNING of the worst to come!! Who and which sane person in the whole wide world would behave so childishly. If she is deeply sincere and in love to marry KSW for love, she should be damn proud to hold hands with him up the stage or in front of press conference, reporters etc. and announce their marriage together happily. 1st off, KSW doesnt seem at all happy from his facial expressions. What a damn excuse to say media is harrassing her, it just proves that she is definitely hiding the truth from the public and if the reporters interrogate her further about the quickie marriage and whether because of pregnancy, she is going to blow to bits. Why - unplanned pregnancy pushing her to marriage! This will gravely cause her deep depression that she is marrying out of wedlock and also she maybe not ready yet since her career has not reached it's peak. I'll be damned what's going to happen next if the pregnancy comes true, therefore dont be too optimistic that this will be a happy marriage. At most KSW will get custody of the child if they divorced. I am prepared to lay my bets & I feel sorry for KSW for the hasty marriage, knowing SYT and getting married within less than a year is a marriage of convenience rather than genuine love.

Hi echan - I couldn't agree with you more here. When I saw him during the presscon, I was wondering why she wasn't with him that time. And looking at him during that night, I really don't know ( i might stand corrected here.........) he looks not so very happy - a person's eyes are windows of his soul......... :mellow::)

It's spelled nonsense and no I am not playing around and neither is KSW and he made it known. Peace and blessings to all.

lighten up! on this thread we banter n holler a lot, depending on d mood of d day ...... u may not be used to it as u r not a regular here :rolleyes: ........ oops! moi just committed so many grammatical crimes in that last sentence, BBC wud (oops again!) be horrified! :phew:

Guest mrs han

Sing with me now:

"LET THERE BE PEACE ON (EARTH) THIS THREAD AND LET IT BEGIN WITH ME..." ;);)

Sooner than later, we'll get over this. We'll regain our old selves and this thread will go back to what it has always been - FUN! ^_^^_^

Guest Azura

Sangwoo is feeling the pressure, in his message this morning.

He insisted that his wife to be is not pregnant.

Sing with me now:

"LET THERE BE PEACE ON (EARTH) THIS THREAD AND LET IT BEGIN WITH ME..." ;);)

Sooner than later, we'll get over this. We'll regain our old selves and this thread will go back to what it has always been - FUN! ^_^^_^

with moi being sweet n demure as always! B)

20061019_239756.jpg

:rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Best wishes Sang Woo -- a happy family will bring a happy life

I do hope so!

look forward to his next career

I do hope so too! :lol:

Sangwoo is feeling the pressure, in his message this morning.

He insisted that his wife to be is not pregnant.

Thanks Godness,

so, our theory is not correct! :lol:

Guest kierelun

The truth of this matter is No one is objectiing to KSW's marriage

All KSW's supporters will stand by him - in sickness and in good health till death do us part. Undeniable he has to get married and all his fans will be most happy if everyone knows that he has made the right choice. The reason why most fans cannot except is his "wishy washy" decision to jump into marriage based on: "love at 1st sight" and "smitten by her tears - these are not good reasons to commit himself but he did it more for pathetical reasons cos he felt sorry for her & he is in on Cloud 9 to think that he can love her forever within months of dating. What if she change in her attitude towards him and his mother, can he continue to love her? Words speak louder than action, easier said than done!

Choosing a wife and a mother to his children requires more than just qualities in her character and behavour : tolerance, patience, understanding, sincererity etc. If it had been any other girls who have proven records of good character. nobody would dare to make grouses - similarly with companies when they recruit highly professional staff, character references are required. With STY strings of failed relationships, fans are definitely worried for him that their marriage may not last long with or without kids.

Does this reason qualify fans to be classifed as being unreasonable, what are fans for - to be concern and caring for their idols afterall it's for their own good? Everybody hate divorces and break-ups and who will get hurt ultimately - it's Kwong Sang Woo's heartache & he will suffer miserably to cry buckets of tears thus affecting his fans emotionally!

Hope some people will understand our plight in talking so much to protect KSW's welfare.

Guest TY_KSW

The truth of this matter is No one is objectiing to KSW's marriage

Hope some people will understand our plight in talking so much to protect KSW's welfare.

and Kwon Sang Woo's account too since he was assumed not prepare prenup! :phew:

Guest apple red

Wow..congratulation..

I dont shocks with the wedding announcement. I was shocked with the woman he will married to. STY was SHJ's ex and SHJ acted with KSW in STH (They're just broken up during that time i believe, SHJ and STY).

ANyhow, who doesnt have a past..

so..congratulations..

Just to lighten up the mood here........here's a poll survey........ Yes, yes, KSW is no. 3 & RAIN is no. 4. Both are really sweet with kids. I’m sure their dream is to be a good dad. :huh::)

********************************************************************************

WHO WILL BECOME THE KINDEST FATHER?

An online poll asks Netizens to predict who in the Korean music world would make the kindest father.

404,839 voted and here are the results.

01 JunJin - 134890 votes 33.31%

02 Jang Gun Sok - 129310 votes 31.94%

03 Kwon Sang Woo - 56353 votes 12.71%

04 RAIN - 37467 votes 8.45%

05 Kim Sung Min - 19486 votes 4.4%

06 Shin Hye Sung - 11673 votes 2.63%

07 Ahn Jae Won - 10562 votes 2.38%

08 ANDY - 6492 votes 1.46%

09 Kim Dong Wan - 5935 votes 1.34%

10 ERIC - 5599 votes 1.26%

11 Lee Min Woo - 4734 votes 1.07%

12 Lee Jun Ki - 4185 votes 0.94%

13 hangeng- 2879 votes 0.65%

14 Jung Yun Ho - 1315 votes 0.3%

15 siwon - 1000 votes 0.23%

16 Jang Dong Gun - 982 votes 0.22%

17 heechul- 929 votes 0.21%

18 Kim Jae Joong - 896 votes 0.2%

19 Kim Jong Kook - 846 votes 0.19%

20 Park Yoo Chun - 757 votes 0.17%

21 Yon Jong Hoon - 711 votes 0.16%

22 Kim Jun Su - 591 votes 0.13%

23 Kim Rae Won - 572 votes 0.13%

24 leeteuk- 539 votes 0.12%

25 Shim Chang Min - 487 votes 0.11%

26 hyukjae - 468 votes 0.11%

27 An Chil Hyun/Kang Ta - 445 votes 0.1%

28 Lee Hwan - 382 votes 0.09%

29 Won Bin 378 votes 0.09%

30 Jo In Sung - 357 votes 0.08%

————————————————————————-

Credits : SJ HK FANS CLUB l CASSIOPEIA HK l hanwoncherr@sapphire-sg l i_am*@yunho-sshi.com l sele_kara@cyxionforums

Trans : hanwoncherr@sapphire-sg

*PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS*

Guest TY_KSW

Just to lighten up the mood here........here's a poll survey........ Yes, yes, KSW is no. 3 & RAIN is no. 4. Both are really sweet with kids. I'm sure their dream is to be a good dad. :huh::)

********************************************************************************

An online poll asks Netizens to predict who in the Korean music world would make the kindest father.

Credits : SJ HK FANS CLUB l CASSIOPEIA HK l hanwoncherr@sapphire-sg l i_am*@yunho-sshi.com l sele_kara@cyxionforums

The problem to me is: i dun know who are the two first rankings.. Luckily it save the poll by ranking 2 famous in respectively 3rd and 4th!

Just to lighten up the mood here........here's a poll survey........ Yes, yes, KSW is no. 3 & RAIN is no. 4. Both are really sweet with kids. I’m sure their dream is to be a good dad. :huh::)

05 Kim Sung Min - 19486 votes 4.4%

06 Shin Hye Sung - 11673 votes 2.63%

07 Ahn Jae Won - 10562 votes 2.38%

08 ANDY - 6492 votes 1.46%

09 Kim Dong Wan - 5935 votes 1.34%

10 ERIC - 5599 votes 1.26%

11 Lee Min Woo - 4734 votes 1.07%

12 Lee Jun Ki - 4185 votes 0.94%

13 hangeng- 2879 votes 0.65%

14 Jung Yun Ho - 1315 votes 0.3%

15 siwon - 1000 votes 0.23%

16 Jang Dong Gun - 982 votes 0.22%

17 heechul- 929 votes 0.21%

18 Kim Jae Joong - 896 votes 0.2%

19 Kim Jong Kook - 846 votes 0.19%

20 Park Yoo Chun - 757 votes 0.17%

21 Yon Jong Hoon - 711 votes 0.16%

22 Kim Jun Su - 591 votes 0.13%

23 Kim Rae Won - 572 votes 0.13%

24 leeteuk- 539 votes 0.12%

25 Shim Chang Min - 487 votes 0.11%

26 hyukjae - 468 votes 0.11%

27 An Chil Hyun/Kang Ta - 445 votes 0.1%

28 Lee Hwan - 382 votes 0.09%

29 Won Bin 378 votes 0.09%

30 Jo In Sung - 357 votes 0.08%

hmmmm <_< ...... at least one top star BYJ is not on d list, wonder why :phew: ....... is there a kindest mum poll too? Sangwoo n his mama would surely be interested to know d results for such a poll! B)

yasu2-2.jpg

B)

There's a lot of SPAMMING in here... I'm surprise no one has gotten a warning yet...

I think we all sould just be happy for KSW & his lady love STY...

I'm happy for him and I wish everyone would respect his choice...

There's a lot of SPAMMING in here... I'm surprise no one has gotten a warning yet...

I think we all sould just be happy for KSW & his lady love STY...

I'm happy for him and I wish everyone would respect his choice...

Spamming???? :blink: ...... d posts so far r all invariably linked to Sangwoo in one way or other -_- ..... n if moi may add, not much different from yours either! <_<

its-8b.jpg

B)

Guest jinju0

hi,

i'm new to this thread, and just wanted to come and express my happiness for KSW and STY. i hope that he has a baby boy that looks just like him soon!

Guest TY_KSW

hmmmm <_< ...... at least one top star BYJ is not on d list, wonder why :phew: ....... is there a kindest mumpoll too? Sangwoo n his mama would bsurely e interested to know d results for such a poll! B)

You did crack me up dear!! :lol: i laugh like hell! :lol:

can you foresee who will be in the top list of mumpoll? :D