Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest patchwork

betchay830, ur siggie? i nearly choke on my coffee...

in any case... he is already very brave to announce it. Think he knows his fan will not be really up to what he is going to dish them.... but then its his life and his choice..

best wishes to him....... VIRTUAL DRINKS on me to you guys.....

Agreed! He should deliver that message with courage! :phew:

OMG..! betchay's siggie...i dont know to laugh or to cry.. :D:tears:

awesome artwork!!

betchay always gets top marks for online creativity! B) ..... alas methinks after Sangwoo's wedding, there will be a drop in his popularity :o ..... so far his Nippon fans have not commented, he's currently riding high there, but that could very well change soon :mellow:

Guest Azura

"Love at first sight for Kwon Sang Woo"

2008071821360788315_213927_0.jpg

Question & Answers at the presscon

R: Reporter

S: Sangwoo

(please credit me and this thread if you are taking out this post)

R: How did you get to know each other?

S: I spotted her in a tv programme and she was crying in there, at that moment i have a soft spot for her.

And i saw her again in a lunch appointment together with Kim Sung Soo. It takes me a while to have the courage to call her and we met and that's how we become an item.

R: Where do you normally date?

S: The news reported that we date in her house but frankly i've never been to her house before, celebrity like us are hard to find an idea place to date without being spotted.

We usually sat and chat in the car or go for a ride, sometimes we wrote each other letters. I never know i enjoy writing until now.

R: What in her that attracts you?

S: She take care really good care of my mum and they get along very well, the house always full of laughter when she's a round, my family likes her.

R: When was your first kiss to her?

S: I cant remember

R: How did you proposed?

S: This was my first and i cried when i did

R: There was news that both of you went for a holiday in Australia?

S: We did not went alone but with friends

R: Will Son Tae young continue to act after the marriage?

S: We have not discussed about it yet i guess life still goes on as normal

R: What your view on marriage life?

S: I will be a passionate husband and will surprise her each and everyday of our life

R: Do you have a couple ring?

S: I put a necklace on her while we were on a hot air balloons in Australia, we vowed to love each other.

Guest hotelier29

babe, it is the last time she devoted art to him, :ph34r:

Dear HappySY, do you think we still have mood to watch that clip? :tears:

but, we want to see the clip too right?

from the clip, his face doesn't look that his happy to announce his wedding. am i right?

Guest jafa100

[07.18.2008]

Kwon, Sohn to Wed in Sept.

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo, 32, announced plans to tie the knot with actress Sohn Tae-young, 28, in an outdoor ceremony at the Shilla Hotel, Sept. 28. Kwon appeared before reporters Friday night at the Seoul Plaza Hotel to confirm the news that had fans and the actors' own management companies in confusion.

Kwon expressed great surprise at the influx of reporters at the press meeting that took place at 9 p.m. at short notice. The actor rose to hallyu stardom through his tough guy role in the TV soap ``Stairway to Heaven'' opposite Choi Ji-woo and recently appeared as a gangster in ``The Fate.'' But in real life, he said he was the one who shed tears after proposing to Sohn with an engagement ring. His fiancee hugged him warmly.

The ``My Tutor Friend'' star met the former Miss Korea earlier this year at a small party with mutual celebrity friends. News of their romance started circulating Wednesday and became the most searched topic on major domestic portals like Naver. Before the press meeting, Kwon verified the engagement through his fan Web site and apologized for the belated announcement. ``Sohn Tae-young is my haven,'' he told reporters, but kept silent to inquiries about a pregnancy.

Sohn is known through several TV melodramas and received acclaim for her role in the film ``The Railroad.'' Netizens are once again gossiping about the screen beauty's dating history. In 2001, she made headlines for dating actor Shin Hyun-joon shortly after splitting with famed songwriter Joo Young-hoon. A so-called love triangle among the three drew much public attention. Sohn again became the talk of the town in 2006 when she got involved with music video director Cool K. She openly expressed the pain of breaking up on a TV talk show last year, saying ``I have lost faith in love.''

Meanwhile, Sohn's sister Hye-im, also a former Miss Korea, was also in the media spotlight after giving birth to a daughter July 9 with her husband, popular pianist/composer Yiruma. The two were married at the same venue Kwon and Sohn plan to marry.

Source: The Korea Times

Guest TY_KSW

Question & Answers at the presscon

R: Reporter

S: Sangwoo

(please credit me and this thread if you are taking out this post)

R: What in her that attracts you?

S: She's take care of my mum and they get along very well, the house always full of laughter when she's a round, my family likes her.

this woman knows how to capture his heart! clever!

i hope she will keep it up after marriage :ph34r:

but, we want to see the clip too right?

from the clip, his face doesn't look that his happy to announce his wedding. am i right?

you are right! his face looked like he lost everything! :phew:

tat interview break my heart ...sob!!

getting to SW's heart is through his mum ... lol

hw true ......

im really not used to SW gushing all these love professions out now in one shot

:tears:

Guest betchay

No doubt it was Love at first sight for both of them. :phew:

Why do i have the feeling.. everything was scripted.

Sangwoo saw her crying & boom.. he felt something? :rolleyes:

If i'm not wrong, they went to Australia around March, so he did

proposed to her just 1 month of courtship.

He did cry when he proposed.. well, he is really the "Prince of Tears".

He is really funny... :lol:

[07.18.2008]

Kwon, Sohn to Wed in Sept.

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo, 32, announced plans to tie the knot with actress Sohn Tae-young, 28, in an outdoor ceremony at the Shilla Hotel, Sept. 28. Kwon appeared before reporters Friday night at the Seoul Plaza Hotel to confirm the news that had fans and the actors' own management companies in confusion.

Kwon expressed great surprise at the influx of reporters at the press meeting that took place at 9 p.m. at short notice. The actor rose to hallyu stardom through his tough guy role in the TV soap ``Stairway to Heaven'' opposite Choi Ji-woo and recently appeared as a gangster in ``The Fate.'' But in real life, he said he was the one who shed tears after proposing to Sohn with an engagement ring. His fiancee hugged him warmly.

The ``My Tutor Friend'' star met the former Miss Korea earlier this year at a small party with mutual celebrity friends. News of their romance started circulating Wednesday and became the most searched topic on major domestic portals like Naver. Before the press meeting, Kwon verified the engagement through his fan Web site and apologized for the belated announcement. ``Sohn Tae-young is my haven,'' he told reporters, but kept silent to inquiries about a pregnancy.

Sohn is known through several TV melodramas and received acclaim for her role in the film ``The Railroad.'' Netizens are once again gossiping about the screen beauty's dating history. In 2001, she made headlines for dating actor Shin Hyun-joon shortly after splitting with famed songwriter Joo Young-hoon. A so-called love triangle among the three drew much public attention. Sohn again became the talk of the town in 2006 when she got involved with music video director Cool K. She openly expressed the pain of breaking up on a TV talk show last year, saying ``I have lost faith in love.''

Meanwhile, Sohn's sister Hye-im, also a former Miss Korea, was also in the media spotlight after giving birth to a daughter July 9 with her husband, popular pianist/composer Yiruma. The two were married at the same venue Kwon and Sohn plan to marry.

Source: The Korea Times

well she obviously got over her "pain" in quick time <_< ...... n Sangwoo is her No. 5??? :rolleyes: ...... actually moi now starting to have bad vibes about all this for Sangwoo :blink:

Guest TY_KSW

No doubt it was Love at first sight for both of them. :phew:

Why do i have the feeling.. everything was scripted.

Sangwoo saw her crying & boom.. he felt something? :rolleyes:

If i'm not wrong, they went to Australia around March, so he did

proposed to her just 1 month of courtship.

He did cry when he proposed.. well, he is really the "Prince of Tears".

He is really funny... :lol:

sound like in a script! we call it drama "FIRST SIGHT LOVE" ? or BAD LOVE ? :lol:

well she obviously got over her "pain" in quick time <_< ...... n Sangwoo is her No. 5??? :rolleyes: ...... actually moi now starting to have bad vibes about all this for Sangwoo :blink:

i doubt that number 5th!

it must be upper? only she knows exactly! :blink:

Guest betchay

More pictures at the presscon...

Why he chose that mourning suit in his wedding announcement? :phew:

He should at least.. wear light colors thats why he looked unhappy.

My Golly... All Black :ph34r:

Guest TY_KSW

like your avie n siggy tone dear :lol:

or do you want he chose a happy color RED to look like a lucky bag in lunar new year? :lol:

Guest Azura

thanks for making me laugh my dear :lol:

whoah..Mona..what happened to SangWoo pic in your avie..vanished?..

it's love at first sight, hot-air balloon ride, cried when he proposed etc.. so romantic..i could die!!

it's Fast Love....too fast..

SangWoo breaking wedding news brought back so many chingus i missed here..heya JD!! *waves*

Guest hotelier29

yeah u right!! like i mention before!! his face doesn't look happy when he announce it!!

his face like he got a lot of pressure on it.

yeah at least wear light colour of suit!! too formal wearing all black!! just take it as a friendly announcement to the press and yr fans!!

Guest EnDlEsS88

i know it is not the right time to say this ... but betchay830 love ur new siggi and avatar pic ...

sure everyone is feellling down a bit ...T_T

Guest ripgal

Right, I can do nothing but congratulate KSW now..

He's finally confirmed the news himself, by word of mouth, nothing can be more firm and positive than this..

I should be happy for him, I know I should, since he's always said that he'd love to get married one day.. right now, I just can't bring myself to brace this.. it's just too shocking for me..:(

But still, congratulations to KSW and STY anyway.. they make a beautiful couple..

If KSW's happy, then I'll be happy for him....

Azura chinggu and all other KSW fans, hope you guys are fine dealing with this news.. I'm still trying hard..