Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Thanks azura for the reply. Koreans are really fond of colors black & white, huh - hehehe? And they start to celebrate these events after Valentine's Day on March & April on the 14th. But I think they're giving more importance for the Valentine & White Day celebrations, huh? The first time I heard again this Black Day... :)

Hi moi - because almost all of them brush their teeth always after they eat - even just a candy - they brush their teeth. That's how vain they are when it comes to their teeth. How much more when you're an actor, huh? For sure, they pay so much to their dental surgeons. :)

oh dear :rolleyes: ..... black n white are d colors of mourning in Chinese culture :phew: .... ... also, if u wanna get rich quick in Korea but ain't got d looks for stardom, then be a dental surgeon! :w00t:

tonigh is the last epi.. i completed the BAD LOVE

its excellent to see KYG regardless whatever rating!

:rolleyes:

do brief moi on d ending okie? :phew:

My dear.. you started this page with a hot pix. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Sangwoo made a verbal agreement with SBS. No signing yet.. hopefully

after the release of his latest movie, we'll have a better picture about the drama. :phew:

I totally agree with u, his acting was amazing in BL. smiley2.gif

Song Seung Heon and Kwon Sang Woo’s new film Destiny (Sook-myeong) isn’t out yet — it releases on the 20th — but its OST single is already a hit.

credit: Dramabeans

The OST is great. Love it. :rolleyes:

I foresee a HUGE success of his movie.smiley6.gifsmiley10.gif

Sangwoo should only agree to dramas/films with endings that guarantee high tv/box office ratings! -_- ..... moi can be consultant to d scriptwriter! B)

Guest Azura

Gifs extract from The Making of Bad Love.....

Yonggi's having indigestion and Injung trying to help him to relief .... :lol:

qq1-1.gif

qq2.gif

qq3.gif

qq4-1.gif

credit hello3woo

Guest TY_KSW

oh dear :rolleyes: ..... black n white are d colors of mourning in Chinese culture :phew: .... ... also, if u wanna get rich quick in Korea but ain't got d looks for stardom, then be a dental surgeon! :w00t:

hahahha... Good advice... and make sure you are skillful in IMPLANT too. .hahahha!

is't right, Moi? :lol:

do brief moi on d ending okie? :phew:

the ending is not your taste dear.. No heaven departure or white piano on the beach or drumming on Fuji mount..

them both were sitting side by side on the balance bench.. talking about their future! :D

Guest betchay

Hello.. good evening.. ladies. Its almost 5 am here but my

1st thing is to open my comp. & of course check my oppa's

thread.... :)

Thanks dear, geez.. love that smile este laughters, i love his little

wrinkles around his eyes when he has a big smile. :lol:

It gives him more cuteness. :wub:

Dang... i'm always run out of adjectives whenever i want to describe

our Sangwoo :wacko::rolleyes:

See.. our Sangwoo is really down-to-earth & no star attitude.

Very friendly with his co-star. :phew:

hahahha... Good advice... and make sure you are skillful in IMPLANT too. .hahahha!

is't right, Moi? :lol:

the ending is not your taste dear.. No heaven departure or white piano on the beach or drumming on Fuji mount..

them both were sitting side by side on the balance bench.. talking about their future! :D

moi am sure d ratings must have been adversedly affected to a great extent! -_- ..... d scriptwriter oughta be lynched! <_< ..... moi shall give this one a miss! B)

Guest betchay

OMG ... he loooks sooo cute :blush:

Yes.. he's such a cutie. :)

my gosh,...

I can not get enough of him!

Keep the pics coming....!

Just keep on dropping by, misspvang.

Everyday we have a new pix of Sangwoo. :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

The "BAD Kwon Sang Woo" - Most expected villain transforming actor

(2008-03-12 10:12:06 mydaily)

2008031210092611271ey7.jpg

The through-cold tempered sanguineous Jo Cheol Jung acted by Kwon Sang Woo in the new coming movie "The Fate" is the most expected villain role in the first half of this year 2008.

Kwon Sang Woo's character in the movie "The Fate" is an ambitious moneyed power moster Jo Cheol Jung. It is the first time debuting a bad role of actor Kwon Sang Woo who has been spending most of his time to focus into the role.

Kwon Sang Woo ranked 1st place at 48% in the polling from Febuary 26 to March 3 on "Whose metamorphosis performance was mostly expected in the first half of this year?" Actor Lee Byung Hun placed 2nd rank followed by Cha Sung Won positioned 3rd.

The story of Friends become Enemies will be released in the coming March 20, 2008.

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/

Guest TY_KSW

Captures from MyDaily programe introducing Sang Woo as the most expecting villain transforming! :rolleyes: After finshing every violent scene he always felt sorry for his "victims" and came to share their suffer! :sweatingbullets: The clip introduced how hard he acted to portrail a real bad/villain person!!

udx5uayq1ic2.jpg

udx5uayq2dr3.jpg

udx5uayq3sz5.jpg

Credit as stated

Captures from MyDaily programe introducing Sang Woo as the most expecting villain transforming! :rolleyes: After finshing every violent scene he always felt sorry for his "victims" and came to share their suffer! :sweatingbullets: The clip introduced how hard he acted to portrail a real bad/villain person!!

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1477/udx5uayq1ic2.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8783/udx5uayq2dr3.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7817/udx5uayq3sz5.jpg

Credit as stated

yep.! Sangwoo probably feels more attuned with being Mr Tears! B) ..... am sure most of his fans share this sentiment too! :)

Guest betchay

old or new pics, Sangwoo's pretty cool in most of them! ;)
smiley12.gif

The "BAD Kwon Sang Woo" - Most expected villain transforming actor

The through-cold tempered sanguineous Jo Cheol Jung acted by Kwon Sang Woo in the new coming movie "The Fate" is the most expected villain role in the first half of this year 2008.

Kwon Sang Woo's character in the movie "The Fate" is an ambitious moneyed power moster Jo Cheol Jung. It is the first time debuting a bad role of actor Kwon Sang Woo who has been spending most of his time to focus into the role.

Kwon Sang Woo ranked 1st place at 48% in the polling from Febuary 26 to March 3 on "Whose metamorphosis performance was mostly expected in the first half of this year?" Actor Lee Byung Hun placed 2nd rank followed by Cha Sung Won positioned 3rd.

The story of Friends become Enemies will be released in the coming March 20, 2008.

Thanks dear, what a great news! Can't really wait to see it & the outcome from the movie goers.

Best Wishes!! 8 more days... the BIG opening date. Yahoo... :D

TY dear, you're so resourceful. :rolleyes:

Our Sangwoo is so nice & sweet.smiley5.gif

After the 20th.. i sure we'll have more news & pics of Sangwoo. :phew: