Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest corliss

Handsome SEXY BIG BOSS..... :phew:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.geekimages.com/pics/20070626/11a.gif

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.geekimages.com/pics/20070626/22a.gif

credit as labelled

OMG!!!! mama mia!!!!! LOOKS at his CHEST!!!!! :) it is so so so crime inviting.....sexy chest....oh my goodness!!!! i need a bowl! my salivia is spilling..hahaha...

makes me wonder something.....hmm...wendy dear...how did he hide his chest when he came to sg that time???!!!! regrets terribly now that i didn't slip and fall upon his chest when we were so close him that time at the restuarant.....i must be bicheong(crazy) that time...hahaha :)

azura...i read the solomon translations...wow...he is indeed my man!!! :) so hardworking....even when he is not filming or anything... :)

Guest TY_KSW

speaking of TFS... this coming Aug 25 is their 2nd Anniversary in Vietnam

All are 100% promotion !!

WOW.. big deal ! :rolleyes:

Guest UreCute

WOW...thanks for shring the pix.

are they giving out any freebies with purchase?

Hi Azura, yes they give free membership with minimum purchase of B$39.00 only and also compliment of foundation, facial cotton & facial soap. Too bad no poster.. that's what I actually want.. heheheheh :blush: How about in Singapore?? Do they have freebies give away too?

Guest Azura

OMG!!!! mama mia!!!!! LOOKS at his CHEST!!!!! :) it is so so so crime inviting.....sexy chest....oh my goodness!!!! i need a bowl! my salivia is spilling..hahaha...makes me wonder something.....hmm...wendy dear...how did he hide his chest when he came to sg that time???!!!! regrets terribly now that i didn't slip and fall upon his chest when we were so close him that time at the restuarant.....i must be bicheong(crazy) that time...hahaha :) azura...i read the solomon translations...wow...he is indeed my man!!! :) so hardworking....even when he is not filming or anything... :)
well, we can't blame him as he was sick and having stomach upset when he's here.hmm......i remember one gal next to me weeping when she saw some fans desperately running after him up the stairs towards the restaurant... :rolleyes: i think we did the right thing by staying put....never mind, we still have chance to see him someday... ;) p.s...thanks for helping at the party. U gals are great! :D

Hi Azura, yes they give free membership with minimum purchase of B$39.00 only and also compliment of foundation, facial cotton & facial soap. Too bad no poster.. that's what I actually want.. heheheheh :blush: How about in Singapore?? Do they have freebies give away too?
No freebies here either....according to the staff, the new patch of fb will be out probably next month. :)

Guest TY_KSW

No freebies here either....according to the staff, the new patch of fb will be out probably next month. :)

What is Freebie? :phew:

Guest UreCute

When I visited their KL store, they were giving away some freebies too... :) which I think it's good. At least we get to know if their products suit our skin. :D

Guest Azura

He's my first Korean love, but it's sad to say - you can see him age. Those interview shots- you can see the years in his face.

Everyone aged, he ain't no saint.......we still loved him as before. :)

Guest TY_KSW

freebie = free items given if you purchase from the shop or just sample items given for free
Thanks Ella dear ! :w00t: erhhh! no freebie in Singapore or Brunei ? how come? They did give us freebie in the first opening date in VN .. soap.. facialwash or facial mask ..

:rolleyes:Vote from Chosun Sport.com

"Who is the most wanted actor you want to travel abroad with?"

4b483b7302001b20le1.jpg

TO Vote for Sangwoo: click http://sports.chosun.com/

- Scroll down u will see the poll by the left.

- Click on Sangwoo namethen click on the 1ST BLUE BUTTON (THE FIRST BUTTON AMONG THREE)

OUR MAN IS LEADING NOW AT 41.00 % ! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

TY....for SG, they did give out freebies initially but now they dont.....

yes.. they give freebies initially... same here :rolleyes:

now they still give mirror (with Sangwoo image behind), make-up bag, sponges, nail-color... for every invoice from US10- 50!

Guest corliss

well, we can't blame him as he was sick and having stomach upset when he's here.hmm......i remember one gal next to me weeping when she saw some fans desperately running after him up the stairs towards the restaurant... :rolleyes: i think we did the right thing by staying put....never mind, we still have chance to see him someday... ;) p.s...thanks for helping at the party. U gals are great! :D

hahaha....ya.....that is why he seem to be more retreated and not so sunny compared to his other tours :) think that time he was also slimmer...so chest all hidden :) hahaha

hmm...i think the gal weeping was me...hahaha :) cos i remember that time e only sane people not running were you, me, one mum with her child i think....:) i was weeping cos was too shocked and unhappy that e fans acted crazily....risking their lives and KSW....

ya i believe we still have our chances to meet him face to face...at that time, we will shake his hands and chat with him :) hee hee

no need to thanks us...cos we really enjoyed helping out at e party....KSWSG is our home turf :) of course we will be most glad to make it an exciting time for everyone! :)

Guest UreCute

Thanks Ella dear ! :w00t: erhhh! no freebie in Singapore or Brunei ? how come? They did give us freebie in the first opening date in VN .. soap.. facialwash or facial mask ..

Hi TY, yes there are freebies for us from TFS. As I have mentioned to Azura ealier that we entitled to have free Membership Card for minimum purchase of B$39.00 only and also we get compliment of foundation, facial cotton & facial soap. The only thing missing is Free Poster of KSW..heheheheh :)

Guest Azura

Hi TY, yes there are freebies for us from TFS. As I have mentioned to Azura ealier that we entitled to have free Membership Card for minimum purchase of B$39.00 only and also we get compliment of foundation, facial cotton & facial soap. The only thing missing is Free Poster of KSW..heheheheh :)

Hello dear...one question, how many percent discount are given to member whenever they purchase in TFS?

If you happen to drop by SG, i can meet you and pass you the TFS poster, i think i still have some lefted...

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, yes there are freebies for us from TFS. As I have mentioned to Azura ealier that we entitled to have free Membership Card for minimum purchase of B$39.00 only and also we get compliment of foundation, facial cotton & facial soap.

The only thing missing is Free Poster of KSW..heheheheh :)

i c !! heheh.. seem posters are not enough for all fans dear :w00t:

TFS here is making several exclusive posters (A3 or A2 size) for giving our fans to cheering him up. WOW.. the material are so superb ! it's about 1/2cm thickness, hard but very light to rise up ! n they are laminated very beautifully !

Can't wait ! take time to have his signature on ! :w00t:

Hello dear...one question, how many percent discount are given to member whenever they purchase in TFS?If you happen to drop by SG, i can meet you and pass you the TFS poster, i think i still have some lefted...

ayoo! "some lefted" ! must be many available at your stock huh :w00t: I thot TFS member card is given 5% discount ! B)

Guest asianangel0043

Okkaayy, I finally give up. T_T I've looked through pages 1044-900 and couldn't find any bigger size of these pics (and any others in this set), anyone have them by any chance? Hopefully you guys do. :D

kwonsangwoo1yx4.th.jpgkwonsangwoo4nj9.th.jpg

BTW, I'm so excited for his new movie ^^

Guest UreCute
Hello dear...one question, how many percent discount are given to member whenever they purchase in TFS?If you happen to drop by SG, i can meet you and pass you the TFS poster, i think i still have some lefted...
Hi Azura, thank you in advance for your Kind offer :lol::lol:. We are entitled to have 10% discount on all items except for promotion items and 20% discount on our birthday. The membership card is only valid in Brunei only. How about in Singapore? Is it the same % of discount?
i c !! heheh.. seem posters are not enough for all fans dear :w00t: TFS here is making several exclusive posters (A3 or A2 size) for giving our fans to cheering him up. WOW.. the material are so superb ! it's about 1/2cm thickness, hard but very light to rise up ! n they are laminated very beautifully ! Can't wait ! take time to have his signature on ! :w00t:
Waaa...U guys are SOOOO lucky to get the exclusive posters with good quality some more.. :sweatingbullets: .. so envy la!!! Have you ever posted the pic of the poster before? :unsure:

Guest camella
He's my first Korean love, but it's sad to say - you can see him age. Those interview shots- you can see the years in his face.
KSW carries his lines so well. Compare his pictures now to when he was younger, I would say he has more character, more depth in his eyes and carries himself so confidently. He is now a man, no longer a boy. And so very attractive. he will even be more irresistible as the years pass by. Don't you think so? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

speaking of TFS... this coming Aug 25 is their 2nd Anniversary in Vietnam

All are 100% promotion !!

WOW.. big deal ! :rolleyes:

are u buying up d whole shop dear? :phew:

does Sangwoo have a big fan base in Brunei dear? :)

:rolleyes:Vote from Chosun Sport.com

"Who is the most wanted actor you want to travel abroad with?"

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8599/4b483b7302001b20le1.jpg

TO Vote for Sangwoo: click http://sports.chosun.com/

- Scroll down u will see the poll by the left.

- Click on Sangwoo namethen click on the 2ND BLUE BUTTON (THE CENTRE BUTTON AMONG THREE)

OUR MAN IS LEADING NOW AT 46.70 % ! :w00t:

of cos Sangwoo should be leading -_- ...... your Bae is also in d list dear :phew: ..... :ph34r:moi thot he's a bit, well, put it delicately, on d older side now :ph34r::vicx: