Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest lualm

they say first love never dies...

loved all his movies and past works, definitely one hell of an actor and he deserves all the success that are coming his way.

happy birthday, ksw! all the best !

Guest dramalover

happybdaysmileyul9.gifHappy Birthday Kwon Sang Woo happybdaysmileyul9.gif

Wishing you Heatlh,Happiness and Love on your special day and always.

Have a wonderful birthday ..

Guest greeny

happy_bday.gifhappy_bday.gifHappy Birthday...happy_bday.gifhappy_bday.gif

Selamat Ulang Tahun...

생일 축하합니다... 권상우 오빠..!

Wish u all the best.. <3

marry soon n live happily ever after...!

happy_bday.gifhappy_bday.gifhappy_bday.gifhappy_bday.gifhappy_bday.gif

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo Japanese Fan club donate gifts to Earthquake victims on his birthday

Yonhap August 5, 2007 07:22

2007080507222433801_100317_0.jpg

Today Kwon Sang Woo Japanese fan club have participated a charity event Wishing Angel to contribute and collect gift to donate to the earthquake disaster area.

To continue relating activities taken place in round an Asia recently there were about 56 Japanese pans who are deeply impressed by Kwon Sang Woo's generousity opening a Red cross charity and have collected over JPY253,000 equivalent to Won 2 Millions to remit to the earthquake victims.

This remittance donated under Kwon Sang Woo's name by Japanese fan on his 31st birthdays. The fund has been opened from July 23 to July 31.

Last year November a charity foundation named "Make a wish with Kwon Sang Woo" have been established and KSW is the ambassador. This foundation is to help desease children and juniors.

It is also a reply to the campaign of St.Vincent's Hospital in donating to children of Ghana. this is one of the main reason of Kwon Sang Woo trip to Japan from July 27 to July 29.

In last year July 10 Kwon Sang Woo Japanese fans also contributed over JPY 1 million (equivalent to Won 83 millions) to the Japanese earthquake victims in Fukuoka.

Also in the last year December on the Asia promote trips endorsed for TheFaceshop Kwon Sang Woo had visited and participated several charity events to donate housing to the poor people in Taiwan and The Philippines.

Source: Yonhap &

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

ksw is the best korean actor of all.Just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the HOTTIE KWON SANG WOO! No matter how old you get, i still think you're HOT...I'll marry you if i could..Will, i wish you the best in the future..I LOVE YOU!!!

Guest rachelchan

Hope Kwon Sang Woo had a very nice bday this year! :)

Saeng - il chukha hamnida again Sangwoo-ssi.. :D

Saranghaeyo.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Oppa!!!

Life they say is touch & go. Some people you know may only be there for a time. Some may go away but people who find you special will always find ways to stay. And you're very SPECIAL to me! Have a fullfilled day!!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Guest iloveoppa

SAENG-IL CHUKKA HAMNIDA!!! OPPA SANGWOOSEE

Wishing all the best for you...Stay Healthy and super Hot!!

SARANGHAEYO

1008-013-109-1069.gif

DSC05409.jpg

KSW-PHILS

Guest corliss

happy belated birthday to my darling KSW ssi grandson!!! :) always remember that granny has the best wishes for yr life! :) God bless :)

Guest TY_KSW

KBS reported Sangwoo's Japan trip last week ! :w00t:

Look at his face when watching Shaolin Kungfu performance .. He shouted out "Wah " :lol:

4b483b7302001axdgz3.jpg

Credit as stated