Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Sleepy Dreamer for answering my question. Oh, this coming Sunday already.... And he's turning 31, in Korea 32 (?). Still very young-looking. :blush:

ayoo.. my Birthday Banner was from last week .. didn't you notice ?

**sobs** :blink:

Guest dramalover

KSW LAST DAY AT THE HOTEL LOBBY MV & PICTURES

1185849114326513_WS000131.jpg

1185849114339998_WS000133.jpg

1185849835724692_WS000130.jpg

Extracted from trulyjiwoo...

SOURCE* BY* ROSELOVESARANSAN/JAPANWEBSITE

Guest xuexi

Heheheh.. Azura.. is it me or?

i thought the belt he wore from belly to shoulder is for a GUN attached ! isn't it..

OMO.. he wore the movie costumes to cut the cake ! :rolleyes:

So observant! :lol::lol: Very dashing outfit! If I'm a PD, I'll pick him as the Asia's James Bond 007!! :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

So observant! :lol::lol: Very dashing outfit! If I'm a PD, I'll pick him as the Asia's James Bond 007!! :lol::D

Good idea, but who would be a Jamesbond Girl dear ?

haha i hardly enter this thread, just lurk here and there for KSW pictures, and i must say that im loving his style for his trip to japan, very casual and modern, but yet still sophisticated. haha it totally works for him, i love all the pictures :)

n finally they all probably realized at last Moi is the one and only to WASH the wet cloths of both baby's and SW !

ahhahaha!

washing is ur job dear -_- ...... u wanted to be d maid remember? :phew:

Sangwoo taking Japan by storm!!! :w00t: ..... hope he won't cause a typhoon!! 36_11_6.gif

yep.. STH is successful mainly due to our man...

The role suited him! and he wore suit very elegant ! :blush:

STH is moi's fave as everyone here oredi knows!! B) ...... especially d last epi!! :w00t:

Pre- Birthday celebration for Sangwoo from the Destiny crews...

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2347/dest1gq6.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9366/dest2cz2.jpg

credit as labelled

time for Sangwoo's mama to pressure him to wed moi asap!! :P

Thanks Sleepy Dreamer for answering my question. Oh, this coming Sunday already.... And he's turning 31, in Korea 32 (?). Still very young-looking. :blush:

Sangwoo's just d perfect age to be moi's groom! B) ..... hubby should be 6 years older for perfect compatibility!! :phew:

ayoo.. my Birthday Banner was from last week .. didn't you notice ?

**sobs** :blink:

shame on u dear!! -_- ..... for punishment, it is ur solemn duty to post lots n lots of Sangwoo pics for us in d days ahead!! :w00t:

Good idea, but who would be a Jamesbond Girl dear ?

B)

haha i hardly enter this thread, just lurk here and there for KSW pictures, and i must say that im loving his style for his trip to japan, very casual and modern, but yet still sophisticated. haha it totally works for him, i love all the pictures :)

Stylo Mylo ...... that's our Sangwoo!! :D

Guest TY_KSW

M not bias but granted that this black suit is so good on him ! especially the armed-belt

"A Destiny" shooting on Jul 30 :rolleyes:

swholicc07317ub2.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest Butterfly Kisses

The last movie I watched on KSW is 'Almost Love'. Can I know his other movies or dramas after that.

Guest Azura

The last movie I watched on KSW is 'Almost Love'. Can I know his other movies or dramas after that.

Almost Love was his last movie....up coming is another movie named "A Destiny", currently is still filming....

Schedule to be out on December'07