Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Actually there were more 4,500 fans gathered outside the Adventure show just to catch a glimpse of him.

AMAZING JAPANESE FANS....

that's more like it !! B) ...... lucky its still summer :phew: ..... Sangwoo won't want his fans to freeze to death!! :w00t:

Guest Azura

does he ahve a leading lady in his next drama?

no news about that yet.....we'll update here once we have news.

Guest camella

I dun know whos she but seems she will collaborate with our man in coming drama <_<

God bless ! hope i m wrong :blush:

200707261025131700ns7.jpg

Dunno her name either, but is she not the villainess in Sad Love Song?

Guest TY_KSW

only 3000!! moi expected more!! :angry: ....... some ppl just dun appreciate Sangwoo enuf -_-

more than 3000 fans waiting is a stunning oredi dear Moi ! :rolleyes: Only happened in Japan.. i m sure.. Although we all asia are loving him as much as Japanese do however we could not compete our Japanese friends in term of "population" cheering dear ... :lol:

Like Azura said.. Japanese fan is really amazing ! :w00t:

Dunno her name either, but is she not the villainess in Sad Love Song?

yes.. ur memory is better than mine :D .. i cun recognize her the second actress in SS until Azura recalled it.. :phew: But she did not collaborate with Sangwoo in the coming drama !Thanks God ! :lol:

more than 3000 fans waiting is a stunning oredi dear Moi ! :rolleyes: Only happened in Japan.. i m sure.. Although we all asia are loving him as much as Japanese do however we could not compete our Japanese friends in term of "population" cheering dear ... :lol: Like Azura said.. Japanese fan is really amazing ! :w00t:

methnks Bae had more fans waiting when he went there previously -_-

does he ahve a leading lady in his next drama?

moi have a couple of recommendations for Sangwoo B)

Guest TY_KSW

methnks Bae had more fans waiting when he went there previously -_-

no dear.. last time Sangwoo's predecessor had nearly 4000 ajumahs waiting !

Sang woo is much more ! :rolleyes:

TY....it's so hilarious when Sangwoo was ask to posture a kungfu stunt.... :lol:

Hhah.. our Sangwoo is also a good kung huh ! :lol:

moi have a couple of recommendations for Sangwoo B)

Who are they ? dear? :w00t: hope u dun cast my "best friend" huh ? she is going to get marriage dear! :phew:

that few? :unsure: ..... moi always thot d number was much more :blink: ...... n some of them were quite old right? :rolleyes: ...... maybe oredi went to heaven :phew: ...... luckily Sangwoo's babes are younger!! B)

Guest TY_KSW

that few? :unsure: ..... moi always thot d number was much more :blink: ...... n some of them were quite old right? :rolleyes: ...... maybe oredi went to heaven :phew: ...... luckily Sangwoo's babes are younger!! B)

36_11_6.gif

Hhah.. our Sangwoo is also a good kung huh ! :lol:

Who are they ? dear? :w00t: hope u dun cast my "best friend" huh ? she is going to get marriage dear! :phew:

its a secret at d moment dear :phew: ....... mustn't reveal too much too soon as it will spoil d publicity value -_- ..... but Sangwoo will get to relive his reputation as Mr Tears !! :w00t: ...... trust moi, it will be just heavenly !!! 36_11_6.gif

Guest Azura

I guess he wanna be a bit formal as this is his first trip to Japan after a year abscene.

He look smart in vest....he wore something similar at the HK Fansmeet in April. :)

Guest TY_KSW

I guess he wanna be a bit formal as this is his first trip to Japan after a year abscene.

He look smart in vest....he wore something similar at the HK Fansmeet in April. :)

yah! is it waistcoat ? i feel that is .. :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

More pix at airport and Game station: (like i mentioned before.. his fave color now is red :lol: )

(credit to Sangwooworld.com)

27XQLPUYC6_205.jpg

7PYSKQ69L3_205.jpg

LHKG444O0J_205.jpg

W50L8LJ2XB_205.jpg

Guest Azura

hmm...weird combination with that tie and shirt...OMG i sounds like moi now :blink:

but he still look absolutely gorgeous.... :D

Guest TY_KSW

hmm...weird combination with that tie and shirt...OMG i sounds like moi now :blink:

but he still look absolutely gorgeous.... :D

it's the unique style of "Adventure King" dear ! :lol:

hoho! tie n shirt are dotty! :w00t: