Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo to utilize helicopter to attend live Fuji TV programme

2007/07/2007 43:37 Koreanchild.com

nopredict20070720074336fe0.jpg

In order to pile up the coming programme of Fuji TV attending actor Kwon Sang Woo the organizers have arranged an exceptional helicopter to ensure the actor's presence. Kwon Sang Woo will be the protagonist of the Fuji TV Live programme and becomes the first actor receives the exceptional utilizating helicopter on the invitation to attending Live Fuji TV 27. It is scheduled Kwon to happen from 7 PM to 10 PM.

(omitted partly)

Guest Azura

Kwon Sang Woo to utilize helicopter to attend live Fuji TV programme

2007/07/2007 43:37 Koreanchild.com

This is called SUPERSTAR treatment....I'm so proud of Sangwoo :D

Guest TY_KSW

This is called SUPERSTAR treatment....I'm so proud of Sangwoo :D

yes.. u r right ! he is superstar ! so they must treat him in a superstar way ! :w00t:

Caps from MNET.....

http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20070626/dest2.gif

credit as labelled

Look at his face... like a child ! notty child ! :lol:

It said that after finishing each scene he returned to hillarious and cheering man !

so cute guy ! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

again, in one month his image is in mag cover ! :w00t:

correct me if m wrong... the pix range by the right is respectively So Ji Sup, Park Shin Yang, Ryu Shi Won and then who ? :mellow:

Guest Azura

again, in one month his image is in mag cover ! :w00t: correct me if m wrong... the pix range by the right is respectively So Ji Sup, Park Shin Yang, Ryu Shi Won and then who ? :mellow:

Look like Song Il Kook to me....another great actor! ;)

n may it last much, much longer than the earlier K-stars!!! :D

I'm sure he will :D

Look like Song Il Kook to me....another great actor! ;)

I'm sure he will :D

never heard of him :rolleyes: ..... there's something wrong with photobucket today!! :angry: .... moi wanna post a Sangwoo pic but couldn't access that site!! <_<

Guest TY_KSW

oooooooooooo nellythong :wub: ....... u are obviously d cleverest gal on soompi!! B) ...... TY_KSW must be full of jealousy!! :w00t:

:phew: dun measure my corns by your own bushel dear ! B) m happy to see Sangwoo having his foster sis ! :lol::lol:

.... there's something wrong with photobucket today!! :angry: .... moi wanna post a Sangwoo pic but couldn't access that site!! <_<

use imageshack.us dear Photobucket sometimes got wrong !

:phew: dun measure my corns by your own bushel dear ! B) m happy to see Sangwoo having his foster sis ! :lol::lol:

use imageshack.us dear Photobucket sometimes got wrong !

din know u are into farming dear -_- ...... not good for d skin tone all that UV rays :rolleyes: ...... might as well be Sangwoo's n moi's maid :phew: ..... that way u get to be indoors n see Sangwoo occasionally!! :w00t: ...... "see no touch" basis of cos !! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

din know u are into farming dear -_- ...... not good for d skin tone all that UV rays :rolleyes: ...... might as well be Sangwoo's n moi's maid :phew: ..... that way u get to be indoors n see Sangwoo occasionally!! :w00t: ...... "see no touch" basis of cos !! -_-

as long as i get to be indoors dear ! then i will handle the rest ! u dun have to worry my friend, i would do it without any mistake :w00t::w00t::w00t: Hahhaha!

as long as i get to be indoors dear ! then i will handle the rest ! u dun have to worry my friend, i would do it without any mistake :w00t::w00t::w00t: Hahhaha!

just make sure that housework is ur forte -_- ...... remember dear :rolleyes: ........ Hello Kitty is ur supervisor!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

reviews.jpg

agreed 100% !!! B)

Guest snow_cross

although it's abit out of topic...

but we need to find extras for the Movie

Project: Movie Extras

Title: Dance of the Dragon

Starring: Jason Scott Lee, JangHyuk, FannWong

Period for Project: Between Early - Mid August

We looking for Extras role (passerby, audience) for the movie (Dance Of The Dragon)

different age range... please email me

Students, working adults, ajuma

(Chinese, or Asian chinese looking will be fine ^^)

Name:

Contact Num:

Age Range:

The best is if you will be able to attach a photo of youself...

and you have supportive husband/boyfriend, we need guys also...

cause passerbys and audiences can't be all ladies ^^

P.s. but of cause there's rules that need to be follow during the fliming and in the set, interested parties, please email me ASAP

i need quite a number of people, so don't be shy ^^ it's a big chances

Email: vampire_eve@hanmail.net (try not to use pm... as i seldom come into this forum ^^)

(Email Title: Dance of the Dragon Extras)

or contact me Call/SMS at 90035004 (but not during midnights... enqiures other then casting will not be entertained)

thanks alot ^^

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION BY 28 JULY 2007 (SUNDAY)

Guest camella

erhmmm! i didn't say anything.. :vicx::vicx:

this pix is special... :lol:

200707202xn8.jpg

D&G ?? 4_1_7v.gif

071905wm6.jpg

071906gj3.jpg

Credit as stated

Beautiful pics. Thank you but what does D n G mean?

Guest camella

never heard of him :rolleyes: ..... there's something wrong with photobucket today!! :angry: .... moi wanna post a Sangwoo pic but couldn't access that site!! <_<

Song Il Gook is the star of JUMONG. He looks like Sangwoo, but bigger, taller and older. My grandchildren (10 and 12) say that Sangwoo's face is more perfect. Of course, I think KSW is tops. Watching JUMONG, it is Sangwoo's face whom I imagine and wish that someday Sangwoo will take on an epic and historical drama, like JUMONG.