Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

Thanks Azura for sharing his photo in Australia. Is he back now in Korea? Looking forward for that Biltmore photoshoot. :sweatingbullets:

He's back in Korea....

OWO.. wonder what did he purchas ? Perfume or cosmetics.?

Dior or Clarins? :w00t:

TY...a friend told me that he like to shop at airport DFS.

she saw him doing that in Incheon once... :D

erhh.. Beauty Fann Wong to co-star with Jang ?

as they say, beauty is in d eyes of d beholder -_- ...... she can star with Jang or even Janggie as long as Sangwoo's not in d pic! :phew:

no mosquitos dear ! i'd spend there with SW! :rolleyes:

sorry to disappoint u dear -_- ..... but Sangwoo shall be with moi :wub: ...... however d maid post is still open if u are interested! B) ....... otherwise its tent n mosquito bites for u!! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

as they say, beauty is in d eyes of d beholder -_- ...... she can star with Jang or even Janggie as long as Sangwoo's not in d pic! :phew:

so jealous n selfish u are.. <_< no wonder Sangwoo didn't buy any gift for u at DFS ! :tongue2:

Guest TY_KSW

Korean Star Kwon Sang-woo Appears on Japanese TV

070718ent1or6.jpg

A Japanese online sports newspaper reported that Korean heartthrob Kwon Sang-woo will appear on a Fuji TV program. Kwon became popular in Japan with his work in the TV drama "Stairway to Heaven" opposite Choi Ji-woo of "Winter Sonata" fame.

Kwon is scheduled to appear on a program called "FNS 27 Hour TV" on July 28 and 29, as well as "The Adventure King 2007." Kwon's TV appearances are expected to set off another nationwide hallyu boom in Japan regarding a Korean actor.

SourceL KBS Global - http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/news/ent_news.html

Guest Azura

Happy for the Japanese fans....they get to see him in Nippon again.

TY....when will we get to see him again? :rolleyes:

Guest hotelier29

oh no!!! i don't know that he came to australia!! when is that? which part of australia? sydney? i hate it!! :( :(

what he is doing in australia?

Guest TY_KSW

Happy for the Japanese fans....they get to see him in Nippon again.

TY....when will we get to see him again? :rolleyes:

TFS here said that it is OCT dear .. but no fixed date..

just "right here waiting for you, KSW !" :lol:

Anyway.. any good news come to Sangwoo is our happiness too .. right? even it was in Aust or Japan !! God is blessing him !

Hope there WILL BE NO ANY COMMENTS ON HIM THAT CAUSE MISUNDERSTANDING !!

:phew:

Guest Azura

oh no!!! i don't know that he came to australia!! when is that? which part of australia? sydney? i hate it!! :( :(what he is doing in australia?

He was spotted in Sydney....that was last week

He's there for Biltmore CF....a clothing brand which he endorse

TFS here said that it is OCT dear .. but no fixed date..just "right here waiting for you, KSW !" :lol: Anyway.. any good news come to Sangwoo is our happiness too .. right? even it was in Aust or Japan !! God is blessing him ! Hope there WILL BE NO ANY COMMENTS ON HIM THAT CAUSE MISUNDERSTANDING !! :phew:

I hope VN TFS tour will pull thru....keep ur fingers crossed! :)

Guest nellythong

He was spotted in Sydney....that was last week

He's there for Biltmore CF....a clothing brand which he endorse

I hope VN TFS tour will pull thru....keep ur fingers crossed! :)

I really envy and salute you ladies out there. :rolleyes:

Tracking SangWoo where ever he goes.

In a way is good , cos we get to know where he , else there wont be any news posted .

Keep up the good work who ever you are and i support you all the way.

Take care .

Guest TY_KSW

From captures posted i made a gif file :rolleyes:

solomonhr5.gif

(he was having dinner with the Japanese TV host then receiving a call informing that Moi had gone with Satoshi ! He was very happy then :lol::lol: )

Guest xuexi

Thanks, TY, Azura et al for all the pics, updates, news, clips on Sangwoo and his new movie Destiny .... enjoy reading all the fun exchanges too ~~~~ :lol:

As Sangwoo's birthday is just round the corner, taking this opportunity to send my best wishes to him on his birthday in 2 weeks' time ~~~~~ :wub:

1008-001-181-1069.gif

Happy Blessed Birthday to a wonderful man, who is Special in so many ways ..... This is the day that the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it ^_^

Saeng Il Chuka Hamnida, Kungkang hasigu Haengbok haseyo, Kwon Sangwoo-ssi! :wub::wub:

so jealous n selfish u are.. <_< no wonder Sangwoo didn't buy any gift for u at DFS ! :tongue2:

how little u know -_- ...... oh well, what u dunno won't hurt u !! :rolleyes:

TFS here said that it is OCT dear .. but no fixed date..

just "right here waiting for you, KSW !" :lol:

Anyway.. any good news come to Sangwoo is our happiness too .. right? even it was in Aust or Japan !! God is blessing him !

Hope there WILL BE NO ANY COMMENTS ON HIM THAT CAUSE MISUNDERSTANDING !!

:phew:

Sangwoo can always feed puffer fish to his detractors in Japan :phew: ...... n send them swimming in a sea of Jaws in Aussie land! :w00t:

Thanks, TY, Azura et al for all the pics, updates, news, clips on Sangwoo and his new movie Destiny .... enjoy reading all the fun exchanges too ~~~~ :lol:

As Sangwoo's birthday is just round the corner, taking this opportunity to send my best wishes to him on his birthday in 2 weeks' time ~~~~~ :wub:

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/birt...01-181-1069.gif

Happy Blessed Birthday to a wonderful man, who is Special in so many ways ..... This is the day that the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it ^_^

Saeng Il Chuka Hamnida, Kungkang hasigu Haengbok haseyo, Kwon Sangwoo-ssi! :wub::wub:

another year older for Sangwoo :phew: ...... high time he heeds his mum's grandmotherly urges n wed moi!! B)

Guest TY_KSW

You are the first openning Birthday wishing !

Yeah..the big day to come ! :rolleyes::w00t:

Guest Azura

Thru the arrangement from "Make A Wish" Japan....Sangwoo will visit the children

suffering from terminal illness when he's there end of the month.

kake.gif

Guest ellabel

Hehehe.... my darling Sangwoo trying to look menacing. Did he succeed? :rolleyes:

I remember he had a similar look in one of the STH scenes while looking at Jung suh.

Love his baddie style.... still flawlessly handsome.....

My namjas are turning bad in their movies.

One is looking dapper and clean cut while the other has to look scruffy and rugged. :blink:

W :w00t: W!!! what sekshi bod!!!!! *drools*

And, Sang woo knows how to flaunt it. :rolleyes:

So, is he celebrating his bday in Japan?

When is his bday exactly, chingu?

Are there any special celebration in SG?

Guest TY_KSW

Hehehe.... my darling Sangwoo trying to look menacing. Did he succeed? :rolleyes:

I remember he had a similar look in one of the STH scenes while looking at Jung suh.

One is looking dapper and clean cut while the other has to look scruffy and rugged. :blink:

Hehheh.. Ella dear.. our namjas are turning baddie these days ! :rolleyes:

but they are still the best charming baddies loh!

As per Azura posted, he will go Japan for charity actitivities... and happening in TV show too.. dun know whether he celebrate Birthday there..

wooooww.. Dear.. u forgot ur lover's birthday :tongue2: It is August 5

Guest corliss

KSWSG is having a KSW birthday gathering :)

Guest ellabel
Hehheh.. Ella dear.. our namjas are turning baddie these days ! :rolleyes: but they are still the best charming baddies loh!As per Azura posted, he will go Japan for charity actitivities... and happening in TV show too.. dun know whether he celebrate Birthday there..wooooww.. Dear.. u forgot ur lover's birthday :tongue2: It is August 5
Blame it in my alzheimers, Mona dear.So many hawt namjas so many bdays to remember. :sweatingbullets: Not bad to celebrate KSW's bday in Japan.... The japanese fans give a lot of expensive gifts. :rolleyes: My Hunnie had his bday there recently.Mona J.... u have to make me a bday siggie for my darling Sang woo... pretty pleeease... :blush:
KSWSG is having a KSW birthday gathering :)
thanks for the infor corliss...Just wondering if we are in the vicinity during your bday party for Sang woo. :rolleyes::w00t: I guess not since it's early part of Aug.

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo is storming Japan !

Happening in TV show

Happening in Charity event

Happening in KEJ - August 07

Korean Entertainment Journal "Kwon Sang Woo Special"

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

kej1uq0.jpg

kej2oi2.jpg

kej3fi4.jpg

kej4jj8.jpg

Credit as stated