Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest valley girl

Luke is really daddy's son, i bet all KSW's fan will hate when kwon sang woo said this " Luke eomma! Quick! " while they are attending JDG's wedding hhahahha

Guest TY_KSW

Luke is really daddy's son, i bet all KSW's fan will hate when kwon sang woo said this " Luke eomma! Quick! " while they are attending JDG's wedding hhahahha

:lol: No lah! we didnt hate her since she became Luke's mom ^^

Yah, as long as she makes our oppa happy.. we love her too.. :lol:

Here more photos of Luke Family...

Wow, seem Luke Family occupied all flashing there after the groom n bride, right? :lol:

8756a5d2748a44d05dc18d6.jpg

0f3c713040d8561dcf6f005.jpg

48a5373e04911d13fafadbe.jpg

c50bebfe006259531b538ad.jpg

dca163322f8e17cd805583e.jpg

2ac474008b55344179db322.jpg

30e3e6387cfb2cd2f03d80d.jpg

74d8995a035c780c51f478c.jpg

f97fa5d2a37e4866d379d49.jpg

4592ecacc373290e7346a9c.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest TY_KSW

can anybody tells us if Daemul drama will proceed....?? I search in daum/naver but I got nothing :(

can I post the Cine21 photo exhibition in GHJ thread if it is okay :) thanks

I Giung,

They will start Daemul in May 15, if i m not wrong...

But date may be changed.. I hope not change much :D

I heard from KSW Japan company that Ms Go is working for reducing some weigh to role the charming and attractive president (though i think she is charming and attractive already.. ) but it is director's request :lol: and our man need to feed his hairstyle a little longer... like a playboy :lol: after his shortcut to fit the soldier role..

from the pictures of KSW & wife attending the wedding of JDG... how come both him & her are not wearing their wedding rings? Is it because they both took it off due to drama shooting?

Hi TY, thanks for posting these photos. Awww….. baby Luke is so adorable just like his Dad. – the family is so adorable as well in the wedding. :P:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

from the pictures of KSW & wife attending the wedding of JDG... how come both him & her are not wearing their wedding rings? Is it because they both took it off due to drama shooting?

Hi Lin, the ring was not fit her fingers after giving birth (mostly happened to moms)

Hence, once the wife couldn't wear hubby did't either... :lol:

I Giung,

They will start Daemul in May 15, if i m not wrong...

But date may be changed.. I hope not change much :D

I heard from KSW Japan company that Ms Go is working for reducing some weigh to role the charming and attractive president (though i think she is charming and attractive already.. ) but it is director's request :lol: and our man need to feed his hairstyle a little longer... like a playboy :lol: after his shortcut to fit the soldier role..

wow ... your right TY_KSW Ms Go is already charming and attractive :lol: the same as KSW... you know what I'm just getting tired to wait what is going on... we are pretty much excited and can't wait long long eeerrr... I think Ms. Go now is almost losing her weight ... in her new photos :D this is it... Yeahhhhh

Guest ny2002

Hi Everyone!

Long time no post! Wheeee! I knew I could see more photos of Luke here! When I read about JDG's wedding and saw some photos of the guests- I got so excited seeing our KSW and with Luke at hand! What a cute baby and daddy! :D

Thanks TY & Celebrities88 for the photos! :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi Everyone!

Long time no post! Wheeee! I knew I could see more photos of Luke here! When I read about JDG's wedding and saw some photos of the guests- I got so excited seeing our KSW and with Luke at hand! What a cute baby and daddy! :D

Thanks TY & Celebrities88 for the photos! :)

hi NY2002, long time no see..

Agreed, Luke is getting cute day by day, surely hot afterward as same as his dad :lol:

Hi Lin, the ring was not fit her fingers after giving birth (mostly happened to moms)

Lol yeah right they can make adjustments to rings and my funny suspicion is all is not well. I mean he looked okay but sometimes did not look happy at all.

*** This news is very cool! And wow, KSW is going to attend there on May 27. :lol::D

Into The Fire invited to Stanford

intothefire_20100405_seoulbeats.jpg

Stanford University’s Korean Studies Program (part of the school’s Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies) is sponsoring a pre-screening of the much anticipated Korean War film Into The Fire*. The film stars Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, Kim Seung Woo, Big Bang’s T.O.P. and Park Jin Hee and is scheduled for release in June 2010. The event will be on Thursday, May 27th from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the school’s Cubberley Auditorium.

The screening will be followed by a discussion of the film which is based on the true story of 71 student soldiers who protected the city of Pohang from hundreds of enemy forces. The discussion will center around the historical and cinematic context of the film’s story. On the discussion panel will be: Kyung Hyun Kim – Associate Professor, East Asian Language & Literature, and Film & Media Studies, University of California, Irvine; Daniel C. Sneider – Associate Director of Research, APARC; Scott Foundas – Associate Program Director, Film Society of Lincoln Center, Contributing Editor, Film Comment, NY; Chi Hui Yang – Director, San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival; John H. Lee – Director of the film; and Kwon Sang Woo – Actor.

Stanford chose to do a screening of Into the Fire because it attracted the organizers’ interest with its story commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Korean War which began on June 25, 1950. You might be thinking what the big deal about this event is, other than being able to see this anticipated film earlier than anyone else (there will be English subs). The fact that the director and Kwon Sang Woo will be there to discuss the movie is clearly an indicator that this is no small university screening. Screenings such as this one at Stanford will bring the film a lot of buzz, in the US and internationally, as a noteworthy foreign film. It could also lead to invitations to the various film festivals. A few years ago, another film that was selected to be screened at Stanford was Clint Eastwood’s highly acclaimed Letters from Iwo Jima, which was nominated for Best Director, Best Motion Picture, Best Original Screenplay and won the Oscar for Best Sound Editing.

I would love to be able to go and see this screening (and no, not just to see T.O.P. on the big screen, although that is a plus). To be able to watch the film and then get to actually hear the director and a star of the film talk about it along with film critics and experts (who will be there to discuss the curtural and historical aspects of the film) just seems so fascinating. I’m sure it will give anyone attending a greater insight in to the story of the 71 soldiers, its role in the history of the Korean War, and all aspects of developing the story into the film Into the Fire. If you are interested and can make it, the screening is open to the public. For more information check out the Stanford Freeman Spogli Institute site here.

* The movie has gone through many title changes including 71, Into the Gunfire, and 71:Into the Fire.

cr: Newsen, fsi.stanford.edu, seoulbeats

Guest TY_KSW

*** This news is very cool! And wow, KSW is going to attend there on May 27. :lol::D

Into The Fire invited to Stanford

Stanford University's Korean Studies Program (part of the school's Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies) is sponsoring a pre-screening of the much anticipated Korean War film Into The Fire*. The film stars Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, Kim Seung Woo, Big Bang's T.O.P. and Park Jin Hee and is scheduled for release in June 2010. The event will be on Thursday, May 27th from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the school's Cubberley Auditorium.

cr: Newsen, fsi.stanford.edu, seoulbeats

Oh yes, our man goes to US again...

in the name of lead actor in a big movie..

Wow... Sangwoo oppa, fighting... Welcome to USA... :lol:

hee hee hee :D ........ it was quite dicey to bring Lukie to d wedding ..... small kiddies just do whatever they like :rolleyes: ...... including howling n peeing! 36_11_6.gif ..... luckily these din happen! phew.gif

ie. she must have put on weight dear th_sleep.gif

Oh yes, our man goes to US again...

in the name of lead actor in a big movie..

Wow... Sangwoo oppa, fighting... Welcome to USA... :lol:

STY din go with him? phew.gif ....... good. Its her duty to stay home n look after Lukie n serve mama-in-law! th_sleep.gif

Hi TY, thanks for posting the presscon photos. My man still looks so cool! :P:lol: It looks that they have a very close bonding with each other filming this movie. :lol:

MAY 11, 2010

Kwon Sang Woo: 'I Filmed Movie with Debut Mindset'

"I filmed this movie with the mindset I had when I debuted,” actor Kwon Sang Woo said at the production presentation for the movie “Into the Gunfire,” which was held on May 10 at Imperial Palace Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. He added, “Thanks to the veteran actors Kim Seung Woo and Cha Seung Won, I could film this movie successfully.”

7375_1153_l.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo portrayed the protagonist Kap Cho, a student soldier fighting against North Korean soldiers. The movie tells the story of battles fought between 71 student soldiers and North Korean soldiers. During the Korean War, the army led by Kang Seok Dae (Kim Seung Woo) had been withdrawn from Pohang to defend the Nakdong River area and left only 71 student soldiers behind. Among the students, Jang Bum (T.O.P) was appointed as a company commander, but his troops periodically caused friction with other soldiers led by Kap Cho. Park Moo Rang (Cha Seung Won), a commander of North Korean soldiers who devastated the Youngduk region with his 766 guerrilla troops, disobeyed the Communist Party’s order to advance to the Nakdong River, instead secretly changing course into Pohang and ending up fighting with the student soldiers who were left behind.

Kwon Sang Woo said, “I felt comfortable and excited because I filmed the movie with only male actors. I felt like as if I had become a member of the Boy Scouts. I was especially happy because I worked with outstanding actors.”

He wore a school uniform again years after his movie “Once Upon A Time in High School (2004).” Kwon Sang Woo smiled, saying, “I was almost excluded from the cast members because I am too old.” He is 34 years old.

T.O.P, a member of the idol group “Big Bang,” debuted as a movie star with “Into the Gunfire” and said about the movie, “It was like I was going out to the playground for learning. Whenever I looked exhausted, other senior actors have given me great help. It was a good opportunity for me to become more mature through filming this movie.”

Actor Kim Seung Woo, who worked with T.O.P again after the drama “IRIS,” evaluated T.O.P’s acting by saying, “When I watched him, I thought, ‘He completely became the character Jang Bum that he plays.’ He did better than I expected.”

All cast members including Kwon Sang Woo, T.O.P, Cha Seung Won, and Kim Seung Woo agreed that the filming itself was very exciting and interesting, but enduring the cold weather was the most difficult part.

Director Lee Jae Han, who has directed movies such as “A Moment To Remember” and “Sayonara Itsuka,” directed the movie. Lee said, “I tried to focus on creating a balance while I made this movie. As it is a war movie, I wanted to film battle scenes.”

A blockbuster war movie funded with an 11.3 billion won investment, “Into the Gunfire” will be released on June 17.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...ew.html?No=7375