Matsuda Shota

Guest lotusdrop

RECENT NEWS

Police were sent out to the home of actress Miyuki Matsuda (wife of the late actor Yusaku Matsuda) due to confusion caused by a minor family incident.

On Monday evening, Miyuki's 19-year-old daughter (who had come home from studying abroad in Canada) and Miyuki's second son, actor Shota Matsuda, got into an argument while preparing dinner together. It became physical, and resulted in the girl slipping and hitting her head. She showed signs of dizziness, and the confused Miyuki attempted to call an ambulance for her daughter, but by mistake dialed 110 (the police emergency number) instead of 119.

Miyuki's daughter was later taken by an ambulance to a nearby hospital, but no problems were found.

Miyuki explained through her agency that the two siblings actually get along very well, and that their playful fighting is normal.

A separate news story by Sports Hochi reports that it was Shota who called the police. It was also reported that the older Matsuda son Ryuhei was not present, but actress Anne Suzuki was. Suzuki's agency said that the actress is good friends with the daughter, and denied speculation that she might be dating Shota.

P.S. okay, I'm confuse.. I thought he had no sister or does he? I always thought Ryuhei and him are the only child but when I checked his dad's wiki it said that he is survived by his wife and three young children. Anyways, I just thought I share.

credits to tokyograph

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^---------------yea! That's what I thought too...And what's up with Anne Suzuki?? huh?? Is she the Initial D girl that looks kinda weird?

Hmmm. Interesting news though.

rikuu

He was Amazing in Jotei! Matsuda Shota's character just had such depth. Oh, such a cool character. Matsuda Shota's *acting* wasn't mind blowing, but it was pretty good and improved as the episodes went on. Ayaka's acting was pretty bad in the beginning too...and it turned out to be quite good later as well. Gah! I loved Jotei so much.

Guest christelle-g

he was my favourite in Hana Yori dango!!

to my mind, he' the cutest and the sexiest of the F4!! but i'm alone to think it!! XD

So there is a sister. I bet she's very pretty too, I mean the brothers are HOT and the parents are very blessed with looks too so it has to be a given that the daughter is too. Anyways, it's normal for siblings to have arguments and quarrels, my brother and I do it all the time. Shota dating Anne? Shoot me now!

• 2 weeks later...

wow omg i hope his sister is alrite and yes i didnt know he had a sister either.

its weird that anne was there,,,i dunno but i guess famous ppl have famous friends.

shota doesn'treally look good in pics does he - but he has a charisma and presence on screen. love him!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joyfiction

I find it a little funny that people thought that Shota's mother played the psycho (Asami Yamazaki) in Audition when she didn't. There would be no way she could have and had children as old as her sons. :lol:

I kinda wonder if he gets along with his two older half-siblings. I imagine they would get along okay, ne?

Has anyone besides me ever seen his father in Black Rain? :blink:

^ I hope there will also be a Liar Game 2.. since part 1 the game is still unfinish and the still have to go to the 4th round.

ehh I somewhat think the ending was good... I'm waiting for a special more than a whole series.

I find it a little funny that people thought that Shota's mother played the psycho (Asami Yamazaki) in Audition when she didn't. There would be no way she could have and had children as old as her sons. :lol:

I kinda wonder if he gets along with his two older half-siblings. I imagine they would get along okay, ne?

Has anyone besides me ever seen his father in Black Rain? :blink:

He has half-siblings?

Archived