Matsuda Shota

Guest lotusdrop

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest biteme_lestat

He is soooo hooot at the genius Akiyama-san in Liar Game!!! esp. in the latter eps when he goes psycho crazy....his disheveld hair is effing smexy! :D

Guest Amethist

I like him a lot in the HYD drama :)!! Wow I didn't knew that his other familymembers famous before, woah his mom is the woman from Audition?! Cool..

Guest lilyphilia.

^thanks for sharing those pics! :)

his hair in waruboro is :lol: but still cute though.

i think he looks best in hyd 1!! he's such a cutie! :wub:

Guest Despoina

he's so good looking~ but I also think his brother is good looking too! drools* good looks run in the family

• 3 weeks later...
Guest -trang-

MATSUDA SHOTA is soooooooo hot ! has anyone watched his latest series, LIAR GAME? his 'evil/cheeky' smile melts me everytime in that series =P

Yep,he is the most cutiest out of Jun and Shun in HYD XDXD.But I like his character in Liar Game the most.He's so awesome XD.

Hope that we'll see him soon ^^

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

this guy is HOTT!!

i luved his hairstyle in hyd2. it looked much more like sojiro than in d 1st season of hyd and wow~ his cool personality added to d effect.

more pix plz~! ;)

Archived