Matsuda Shota

Guest lotusdrop

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does someone have watch this clip --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1132786bWX6S62...8350&rank=3

can someone translete the whole clip or the part about natalie portman and the part about marriage i think and about his brother and mother?

what is this show about?

I saw this clip too but I didn't know what they're saying or what the show is about. Anyone know where I can find translation? Thanks

does someone have watch this clip --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1132786bWX6S62...8350&rank=3

can someone translete the whole clip or the part about natalie portman and the part about marriage i think and about his brother and mother?

what is this show about?

I'm not that great with Japanese... but I think the MC asked what type of women he liked, and he answered Natalie Portman. He said she was pretty lol

And about his brother and his mother..

I might be COMPLETLY OFF but I think YOU (that lady?) asked him who he plays/hangs out with (because they were all talking about who his friends were i think) and he said his older brother. Then one MC asked how he would feel his about his imouto (???)/ his younger sister if he had one.... And Matsuda said something about how she would be an idol?? Then the MC asked, "what would you do if she had a guyfriend (??)" and he said "my brother and I would fight for her?" He said "First I would go, then my brother, then my mom."

Please can someone who actually knows Japanese correct me? I know I'm really off..

ANOTHER GREAT NEWS!!!! Matsuda Shota will be in another new drama coming in 2008 called, Bara no nai Hanaya. I'm really excited for him.. he's getting more out there. Thanks sweetsmile for the little translation. I kind of understand it a little now.

Guest Made_in_JiHye

I just want to say that the girl in the Audition pic is not his mother (this is Shiina Eihi), his mother played Aoyama Ryoko, Shigeharu's ill wife.

Anyway, i'm looking forward his new projects^^

Guest leongfun

actually u guys got it wrong ... thats not his mom

its funni reading the replies tho..XDD saying he has her appeareance, etc etc wen thats not his mom .. ne ways..

the girl from audition is Eihi Shiina , and eihi shiina is not his mom.

audition1.jpgth_Eihi_Shiina.jpg

.......his mom is Matsuda Miyuki

MatsudaMiyuki.jpg

matsudamiyuki.jpg

Guest aquapoppie

I thought this vid of Matsuda Shota with his Hanadan cast was funny here

He bargained two cents off the meat in English, and everyone was yelling banzai... and Matsumoto Jun is like "Why so excited over the ham?"

• 2 weeks later...

Watch the cast of HYD on the Ganbatta/NG Award Show. I never knew there's such an award for this in Japan. It's an award for the best NG(not good) drama scenes. Anyways, this is the behind the scenes of HYD NG w/ english subs. Totally hillarious and Matsuda Shota seems to be the one with the most NG parts out of the F4 guys. You don't really hear him talk.. he's mostly quiet throughout the whole(backstage) show.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1378748p8HNfrw...7315&rank=0

Guest james18

^whoa.. great family, eh??

thyre all actors.. xD

i cant wait to see him again... in theaters..

whoa.. its my 3rd time to top the page..xD kekekeke

Archived