[drama 2006] Bad Family 불량가족

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jahye

wow, what a great job :excl: thank you so much, jahye :w00t: I can't wait to see your episode two. oh, i am not pushing you :sweatingbullets: , please take your time... :)

Sure. If it helps non-Korean speakers to understand the drama, I'll continue them. :)

But episode one was so time consuming, I'm going to cut back A LOT.. not as detailed, but hopefully it will still be helpful.

Another comment - I dunno for me the music this show uses, like when it's trying to be lighthearted/comedic sounds like sorta like the music for the Simpson's. (=_= my head hurts from their choice of music... maybe I'll get used it the more I watch the show?).

I actually really like the music they use.

It fits the mood and direction of the drama.

I just finished episode two.. I didn't expect it to be so good! It was even better than the first episode.

If the quality of this drama continues, this could be one of the best dramas I've seen in a while.

Maybe I am overrating it, but it really has everything a good dramedy (drama/comedy) needs: great acting, humor, warmth, character depth, (good music), good direction, and chemistry among all the actors.

Is it because we have a lot of non-Korean speakers that there isn't much interest in this thread? Because normally, I find the most popular dramas at SOOMPI (not in Korea) are the ones with pretty, gorgeous, hot leads with sub average plotlines.. :rolleyes: They can only laugh at and be entertained by what's given to them visually, and they're not actually getting the story.. (take this drama for example: most people here seem to only be interested in Park Jin Woo or Kim Hee Chul.. who are probably the least entertaining characters in the drama) (well, maybe not Kim Hee Chul's character)

But Bad Family has a lot of funny moments, if you understand what they're saying. And it's also developing character depth. Because each member of the "Bad Family" has a backstory and had their own version of a "family" before being a part of this new one. Some recurring themes are the loss of parents, no sense of belonging somewhere, and loneliness. Weren't you all touched when the dad returned home with goodies at the very last second? And that made Na Rim smile, which made the rest of the family smile.

I'm going to have to watch episode two again for the recap, but the funny parts I remember:

Everyone in the "Bad Family" knows Dal Gun's weak point is Yang Ah. They made it so it was impossible for Dal Gun to NOT choose Yang Ah as the sister.

Grandma is one crude, crassy and quite disgusting woman! :lol:

Grandpa asking Dad if he's the type of guy who drinks and cries.

Dal Gun showing the family members their burial sites if they were to break any of his rules. :lol:

Hopefully, I'll have a thorough summary of episode 2 by tomorrow. ;)

Guest Funkie_dayZ

wahh.. i finally watched ep 1 with the help of jahye's summary.. thanks a lot jahye... =D

this show really cracks me up!!they fight when na reem is not around then turn to angels when na reem is ard.. wahahaha.. so funnie.. then da mission to get the right family is so nice to watch!!

will watch ep 2 once da lq is out =D and will wait for jahye summary to watch it too!! if not i dun understand a thing!! lol.. a muz watch!!!

Guest StylishAzNx07

so how is the drama so far??

im curious to see ... cuz im probably gonna watch it but im not sure if its good or not..

Guest Jamieâ„¢

there is a point haha.

the main plot of the story is..

that this family gets into a car accident..

and only the little daughter survives... but she has no memory (amnesia)

and its not just a regular accident..

this mean guy causes it because he was scared of losing his job or something.

so basically, the uncle of the family who died..

wants the girl to regain her memory so that she can pinpoint who the murderer is.

the doctor says that the easiest way for the young girl to regain her memory is to live in a similar family situation with all her family members again. (she wont know that its not her real family because she has no memory)

so.. the uncle hires this man (the main character man) who has a special kind of service..

and he asks him to create a family like the one the girl used to have.

so the man creates this family and they live with the little girl until she regains her memory.

thats the gist of it

i might be wrong on some accounts but thats right for the most part

thank you soo much for your summary ^^

I was completely clueless when I was watching the first episode but after reading that .. I understand! lol

This drama has an interesting plot =) I think its funny and touching (since they're probably going to grow really close.. and also when the little girl gets her memory back.. that is if she does..) .. great drama =)

I think I'll wait to watch episode 2.. after I read other's comments/summaries about it lol thanks a lot to everyone for making caps & etc ^__^

and I love Nam Sang Mi

Guest jobogae

Another comment - I dunno for me the music this show uses, like when it's trying to be lighthearted/comedic sounds like sorta like the music for the Simpson's. (=_= my head hurts from their choice of music... maybe I'll get used it the more I watch the show?).

Yes. That's what I thought too. It is like a knock-off of the Simpson's music intro - almost the same rhythm. I think it wants to portray the family like a dysfunctional one.

If anyone has time, can someone upload episode 2 the low quality (350mb) via megaupload. Thank you thank you! :)

Guest imsky

Sure. If it helps non-Korean speakers to understand the drama, I'll continue them. :)

I'm going to have to watch episode two again for the recap, but the funny parts I remember:

Everyone in the "Bad Family" knows Dal Gun's weak point is Yang Ah. They made it so it was impossible for Dal Gun to NOT choose Yang Ah as the sister.

thank you again for your great effort. it's so funny that it seems every member in this 'family' is Dal Gun's debtor(not sure that homeless bro, but the way he was recruited was so funny), but Yang Ah is Dal Gun's creditor (he set her boat on fire). Dal Gun is everybody's boss, but Yang Ah is his boss, what a hilarious arrangement :w00t:

Dal Gun showing the family members their burial sites if they were to break any of his rules.

It also looks it's Yang Ah who coached him to do so. now we know who is the real boss :)

Guest makemyday

gah watched the first episode and a bit of the second episode..

i'll upload in ysi links when i get back from dinner with mi familia if links arent already up.

i'm just worried about the little girl at the end..

when she regains her memory..

and she realizes all at once that her entire family is dead.

how sad.

but we'll see when the time comes.

no use worrying about it now

Guest xillusions

i'm still waiting for the LQ...

this episode is seems really interesting..if the LQ doesn't come by tomorrow, i'll most likely dl HQ

can't wait!

Guest k3n4uri

I'm planning to watch this drama because of Nam Sang Mi and now, there are so many positive feedbacks that I'm really curious about this drama. Thanks Jahye for the summary and caps. Thanks in advance also to the fan subbing team who would take on the job. You'll be Blessed! :D

By the way, I just notice...the grandpa and the mom...didn't they played husband and wife in Jewel in the Palace. Then, the grandma played one of the Highest Kitchen Lady. Reunion! :D

Guest & JEWELRY ;

Definetely need subs T___T

I`m happy that Hee Chul gets to be in a good drama ^^ I`m loving it already. I love how certain members quarrel with each other.. It`s so cute <333 And at the end.. when they first meet in Epi 1., they were sooooo awkward it`s hilarious XD XD

I love that dude just recruiting the family everywhere. He just picked up Hee Chul because he tripped on him in the streets xP

I`m starting to love the cast and I`m still new to them because I haven`t seen their previous works.. (I know.. sad T__T) But the older cast brings comedy relief xD

<3

SUB SOON PLEASE =]

Just finished watching the first ep

Wow!! I love this drama

It's funny though I don't know any korean. It's easy to follow what happen. And Jinwoo in this drama >.<

Archived