[drama 2006] Bad Family 불량가족

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jobogae

I'm still a little confused about the premise of the drama. I guess the idea of "family rental service" is foreign to me. Is it another way of saying that they are con-artists?

Nam Sang Mi is playing the lead so it's a must-see for me. She's such a great actress. Luv her in Sweet Spy. I hope to see more of her work. Hope they will show this drama in Cali! Or someone uploads the episodes.

Oh, someone asked if the father of CG in Goong is also in this drama. It is him. He is funny.

This drama has tooooo much handsome actors like Hee Chul , Jin Woo , Kim Kyung Min . I can't wait for it

Please subbing for this drama . Thanks

Guest Nathassia

heechul oppa *-*!!... he looks ... so pretty xD!

ne.. I'm so anxious ... I want to see this new drama *0*!!!... it looks so interesting... and I'm sure that Heechul will make a great work ^^... Go Rella!!!

Guest jahye

It's coming~~~coming very soon!!!! :w00t:

I love this picture!

Img0402_20060320175808.jpg

Hyun Young, the girl you love to hate.

12dy1.jpg

And this guy is just trying way too hard to look cool. :rolleyes: It's not working for me.

24ll1.jpg

Img0402_20060321092404.jpg

Img0402_20060320180246.jpg

Img0402_20060320180231.jpg

Img0402_20060320175824.jpg

Img0402_20060320175726.jpg

Img0402_20060320175509.jpg

Img0402_20060320175439.jpg

credits; official sbs website.

check out the official site for more photos! :)

Guest leeesax3

THIS DRAMA LOOKS SO FUNNY!! cant wait to see this drama.....

kim hee chul n nam sang mee =D woot woot....o gosh im getting excited..... :P

Guest lost_kim

I was just looking at the family tree pic in page one, and I noticed something...

I may be wrong, but I think the girl that plays 백나림 in this one, is the same girl from the 불량주부(bad wife)... and she appears in love can be refilled as yae na?

Other than than, I like that there is being a whole 불량 series, that just show family life and relationships... I've seen nam sang mi in the Lee Seung Gi mv and in some episodes of sweet spy, but i'm interested about seeing park jin woo and kim hee chul... They got a lot of people who will make this drama fun...

i thought i like nam sang mi in this role just now by taking a look at esp 1 ~~ she quite suitable for such comical drama ..haha the entire family are assembled together but her was an accident ........kim myung min keke they make him seasick . the family look fun ~~ ...

Archived