Whose Smile Makes You Melt...

Guest souayang

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxxNanaxxx

Changmin!!! i like his smile the best,make him look really cute n innocent,plus his mismatched eyes is love :blush: Even though jj is my fav. but his smile makes him look funny lol.

Guest breadbox

Changmin!!! love how his eyes become mismatched. haha what a cutie pie. his smile gets me everytime x) Yunho's smile is gorgeous too =]

Guest H i k a r i

All of them have great smiles, but I have to go with Changmin and Jaejoong.

There's just something about their smiles.

Guest buybuy

Micky for me.

He is not the best looking but his smile so cute, so comfortable and friendly. It made me feel easier than others. That's why i chose him

Guest --hearts.

All of them have great smiles, for me though, it's between dorky Changmin and sweet Yunho. =P Xiah has a really cute one though. =P

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

All of them really, but somehow yoochun smile is so dorky and cute I cant help it. haha

hes so freaking cute and sexy at times. HAHA

Junsu smile OSDJDSMMGG !!

Guest falling U P

If you were to ask me this like two years ago, I'd say Micky... but truth is, Yunho and Jaejoong have really taken a toll on me. I literally melt when I see them smile, but I'm gonna have to go with Yunho more. He is just absolutely unbelievably handsome! He has such a charming smile!!

Guest lovesaffinity

i am a total jaejoong fan..

BUT

yunho's smile is definitely the melter.

AND!!!

yoochun smiling makes me really happy =)

Guest yunjia

i love yuchun and xiah's smiles ^________^

it can brighten up your day hehe~

but.. i also think that dbsk members' smiles are unique~

they're ALL CUTE! >O<~

My favorites are Junsu and Yunho....

But in terms of smiles it has got to be Micky. YOU HEARTBREAKER!! That smile can make a girl forgive him in a flash no matter how many times he cheats on her. ^^; Honestly, that's what I've always thought of his smile. He looks so innocent and sincere, it wouldn't matter if he acted like a devil. @____@

Guest iluvuknow

junsu and changmin!!! their smiles r so adorable! even though i LOVE yunho i prefer junsu and changmin's smile hehe

Archived