BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest crazyMuka

aww, I really want to see this drama, now that I've heard positive reviews about it... it's show like this that I'm most interested in. Too bad I don't know Chinese *sighs*... I'm downloading the episode now, can anyone please provide a short summary for the first episode??

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TiFFaNiZeD

i watched the first episode~!!! can't wait for the next``` man im dying to know who killed the sister~~~ whichever one she is....the older one or the younger one....

oh and i think Angela portrayed the twins really well....like their personalities are really different and it must be hard to portray two different character at the same time like this! i like the theme song too

Guest yuans7love

first episode was actually pretty good... it exceeded my expectations lol~

i wonder when the sister is going to die?? is it in next episode??

Guest summers83

i watched the first episode~!!! can't wait for the next``` man im dying to know who killed the sister~~~ whichever one she is....the older one or the younger one....

oh and i think Angela portrayed the twins really well....like their personalities are really different and it must be hard to portray two different character at the same time like this! i like the theme song too

It's really easy to tell the fake angela and the real. When one of them is talking, the other head back view will only be shown, that is someone impersonating as Angela. And there are not much scenes of them shown together. At least for Mars we could see two Zaizai's....

Guest ...TLT...

OMG..i just finish episode 1...man i gotta admit..it's good...the suspense is killing me...and the background music kinda give me a freaky feelings...im sitting here cold and kinda scare..lolz...it was a good start...Angela's two characters are completely different..the one with short hair is nice, gentle, and everything while the one with the long hair kinda weird...doesn't trust people easily...some of the guys are kute...ahhahaa i can't wait till next week..=)

hmmmm I watched the first episode today, and it's kind of crazy how similar it is to Mars (not in terms of the plot, but just the whole mood and the way it was filmed, the locations, etc)

I'm not sure if I like it yet. I'm actually not a dark drama type of person and I half-loved and half-disliked Mars. haha it might be the same for this.

Guest summers83

OMG..i just finish episode 1...man i gotta admit..it's good...the suspense is killing me...and the background music kinda give me a freaky feelings...im sitting here cold and kinda scare..lolz...it was a good start...Angela's two characters are completely different..the one with short hair is nice, gentle, and everything while the one with the long hair kinda weird...doesn't trust people easily...some of the guys are kute...ahhahaa i can't wait till next week..=)

I have the Opening theme song and Ending theme song already by Angela Zhang already. I post it hewre just in case anyone's looking for it. I like the opening theme song better.

Angela Zhang - 口袋的天空 (Opening theme)

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38CQL9V...FT0Y2WTL3CNGBT7

Angela Zhang - 隐形的翅膀 (Ending Theme)

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DIC6Q0T4RLQV2YHKKQUEHIEK9

Guest takki_fanatic

^ thanks for sharing the theme song

i liked it the first time i heard it hehe

awwh i was just gonna make a thread for this drama

guess i'm a little late then lol

i like angela alot and i believe this drama is gonna be awesome !!

i already watched the first episode

I love it :)

anyways, i made some caps

bumpofflovercaps0nu.jpg

bumpofflovercaps21jb.jpg

bumpofflovercaps35jb.jpg

bumpofflovercaps43ci.jpg

Guest summers83

The actors in this show seemed like all new actors. Never seen them before. Except for the psycho male teacher who I seen him acted in Magic Ring as Joe Chen's brother and in Devil Beside You as Rainie Yang's first love cum tutor. The other guys like the two brothers look alike (like twins or real brothers in real life) or the guy acting as Zhen's bf. Are they new comers? Is this drama their debut?

I heard some of them are new comers and probably this movie is their debut.. but I'm not very certain. I just can't wait to watch this show. It's a challenge to Angela as she has to act 3 kinds of characteristic in this movie. :)

Guest pillowbox

i was just about to upload the opening theme and ending theme. =) so far i gota to say this series is great. Angela's acting is really great and lots of props to her since she has like 3 roles =)

I have the Opening theme song and Ending theme song already by Angela Zhang already. I post it hewre just in case anyone's looking for it. I like the opening theme song better.

Angela Zhang - 口袋的天空 (Opening theme)

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38CQL9V...FT0Y2WTL3CNGBT7

Angela Zhang - 隐形的翅膀 (Ending Theme)

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DIC6Q0T4RLQV2YHKKQUEHIEK9

thansk for the themesong!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

thx for theme songs. i'll prob get to this series later if there's subs. i just finished jap drama 1 litre of tears and still not over the sad mood yet. lol.

This actually has a feel of Mars and A Tale of Two Sisters (Korean Movie starring Im Soo Jung & Moon Geun Young). I dunno know why... Anyway, man, the drama starts off pretty scary already (hehe, I'm scared of suspenseful movies!). But I'm starting to like Angela Zhang more; to be able to portray three different roles is difficult.

Archived