If Victoria Beckham Smiles...

marcs.lover

Guest itrayya

acutually... i like her with her long face better.

some of her smiles look fake.

but she does have nice dimples.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vino de Jerez

okay, maybe its natural for a married man to get turned on and grab his wife's boobs like wtfly. but not in front of the cam! HAHA. it looks like most of her smiles are forced and i dont really like it, and id rather she not smile. though its really sweet when she smiles naturally.

Guest cannedpeaches

i think she looks cute. but some of the pictures look forced, i dont know. i heard that she doesnt like smiling too much cause it makes her look like a little girl. i think she should maybe just try to look natural instead of looking FIERCE all the time.

Guest anyenyenu

i think she's okay smiling. probably the reason she doesnt smile much is because she is branded as posh spice, not quirky spice or something. lol

Guest Platinum
i remember back in the spice girls days, she mentioned that she hated smiling because it looked so insincere - also because she disliked showing her dimple.

i remember that too...

Guest CherryBlossom

haha the one of her in the silver outfit looks like it's photoshopped or something because the color of her face it TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the color of the skin on her body.

Archived