If Victoria Beckham Smiles...

marcs.lover

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest STEPHOO--

hahaha, yeah it does look forced. It looks like 'errr , why the hell am i smiling' type of smile . haha.

Guest kkkkk

she has a nice smile. people like to make fun of her unsmiling look. i see it on livejournal all the time, people calling her FIERCE, with all capital letters for emphasis. but i think she should smile more. this is an interesting thread.

wow... she didn't really need the boob job. She looked good b4 with out them. I wonder why she got it done.... David Beckham a pervert... that's his own wife and she belongs to him... all that you see on Victoria has his name written all over it... it's his pride and joy... he can touch what ever he wants too... not just when ever :P

I actually like the smily pix... it makes her look more happy/cheerful. I hate seeing the serious face she always have.

Guest miimisunshine

wow. i realise in some pictures when she smiles she looks like emma watson.

yea.. i was wondering who she looked like. .

i think she should show her teeth more often

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

she never used to smile (or still doesn't) because she doesn't like the way she looks when she smiles. i think its her teeth she said? :x idernno T_T;

Guest System1430291513

i remember back in the spice girls days, she mentioned that she hated smiling because it looked so insincere - also because she disliked showing her dimple.

Guest yoojini

wow. i realise in some pictures when she smiles she looks like emma watson.

AHH! you're right! :w00t:

hell yeah, david beckham can go pervert on me anytime anywhere.

Archived