Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yundao

can anybody help to translate this week Happy Shares Company?~

it seems like so much fun~

really appreciate if anyone could help~

cos i really want to know what are they toking about~

thanks ~

Guest Licky27

I'm gonna download the epi with HwanHee and ChaeYeon! I love those two XD And thank you Llore for the subs and penny for the translation =)

<3~~

Let's see if this show is great =D

Fern~

Guest gliu_stick

Ahhh, I really need help. =X I downloaded the episodes with Hwanhee and Chae Yeon, including the subtitles, but then I realized the videos were in .rmvb (RealMediaPlayer format). So, I don't know how to use subtitles with Real Media Player. Dx Help, please?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help. :( I was really interested in seeing how this show was, too.

Guest cheka

Here is link for hwan hee and chae yeon part 1 sub http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=01855MSQ

Translator:p3nnyl4m

timer: Llore

here is link for hwan nee and chae yeon part 2 sub

http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=FDQ44Z34

Translator:p3nnyl4m

timer: Llore

Hi Llore,

Thank you for uploading the above subs, but I was wondering if you would be kind enough to upload via YSI cos I simply couldn't use MU. My comp hates it and I coudn't get anywhere near it! Only if you could, otherwise it's ok. Thanks.

Guest treeesaa

Ahhh, I really need help. =X I downloaded the episodes with Hwanhee and Chae Yeon, including the subtitles, but then I realized the videos were in .rmvb (RealMediaPlayer format). So, I don't know how to use subtitles with Real Media Player. Dx Help, please?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help. :( I was really interested in seeing how this show was, too.

same with meeeee =(

and i dled the files that were split (which took FOREVER than normal to dl) and tried using HJSplit, like directed, call me slow but it wont join...? it says open the .001 file? argh its making me crazy :crazy:

lol anyone wanna help?

Archived